• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Is this 5-B? and can we scale Saitama above it even if it's not real?

uwvoMQr.png

Even if it's real light (it's only really referred to as a mysterious form of light energy), I don't really see why it'd be SoL. He throws them as orbs under his own power, and they act nothing like light in the process.

Why GS is 55 (43+12) trillion while PS is 54? I feel like GS specializes in power while PS in speed. But because of kinetic energy, PS is overall stronger

Or it could be referring Golden Sperm as a whole is 43 trillion?

Either it's an inconsistency or it was intentional, and arm sliced Golden Sperm is only 43 trillion. So: Full Golden Sperm > Platinum Sperm > Cut off Golden Sperm

It's best to wait and see further.

Golden sperm was a merger of 12 trillion cells. He just had remaining cells residing within him. Golden sperm wasn't 43 trillion merger.

Or it could be referring Golden Sperm as a whole is 43 trillion?
If it was reffering as a whole, PS would be less than 54 trillion.
Either it's an inconsistency or it was intentional, and arm sliced Golden Sperm is only 43 trillion. So: Full Golden Sperm > Platinum Sperm > Cut off Golden Sperm
As I said above, it is possible that PS is mostly about speed unlike GS. Since kinetic energy is more dependent on speed, PS might still be stronger.
It's best to wait and see further.
I agree

What do you mean? Since GS is a part of fusion it is natural that he vanished as well. I don't see your point. Besides, GS has never shown ability to stock other cells inside himself nor is it mentioned

What do you mean? Since GS is a part of fusion it is natural that he vanished as well. I don't see your point. Besides, GS has never shown ability to stock other cells inside himself nor is it mentioned
Oh course he has, it was revealed this chapter.

Here in this scan the remaining cells are fusing into one.

I just think the statement where he said his arm of 12 trillion may have just meant that his body was a 12 trillion merger. Him having remaining cells I don't see why that wouldn't be a thing all clones have cells within them.

From another perspective that makes sense. Because if only his right arm was 12 trillion then his whole body would be way more than 55 trillion which isn't case

Given that Golden Sperm rapidly punched Tatsumaki half to death in the webcomic, I'm guessing he does something similar to Atomic Samurai in the manga.

I'm guessing he does something similar to Atomic Samurai in the manga.
1. That's cool but it wouldn't help him to get a higher speed or AP rating.
2. Single attack from PS should be enough to turn AS mincemeat. So I doubt it will happen unless he wants to torture AS or something.

I hope they clarify the numbers, because as of now, they do not make any sense.
This is how I see the numbers
Honestly this is how I see Black Sperm right now.

Black Sperm at the beginning had around 55.5 Trillion copies inside of himself.

Golden Sperm was initially a 55 Trillion non-permanent merge before getting his arm cut off and losing 1 trillion with the other 11 trillion splitting back into Black Sperms. Which was why this chapter he was at 43 Trillion while Black Sperm was at 11 Trillion 449 billion 100 million 712 thousands 554.

Platinum Sperm is a 54 Trillion permanent merge as in they can no longer separate like the original Golden Sperm from the webcomic.

I wonder what kind of feats PS will get. I seriously want him to surpass Orochi but he can't show a feat like that since it would kill everyone there.
Well, that would make PS stronger than GS by an absurd amount, however going by the number of fused BS, their different shouldn't be thaaat high

I actually want him to have some speed feats, while keeping overall the same AP or a bit higher

And then, some statements about FF and PS being comparable, thank you

Well, that would make PS stronger than GS by an absurd amount, however going by the number of fused BS, their different shouldn't be thaaat high

I actually want him to have some speed feats, while keeping overall the same AP or a bit higher

And then, some statements about FF and PS being comparable, thank you
I don't see PS going higher than Tier 6 tbh. Hell, he may sadly just end up being At least High 7-A.

I don't see PS going higher than Tier 6 tbh. Hell, he may sadly just end up being At least High 7-A.
I wouldn't be surprised if that was the case, yeah

Now, I'm starting to think Murata is going to literally forget Sweet Mask and basically leave him KO'd by Fuher Ugly 1000 chapters ago

As far as I remember, Sweet Mask's last help in this arc on the Webcomic is when he loses his face against Garou, however that already happened in the manga, FU did that to him, the lost of his face is what makes him look different later on. This sucks cuz in the WB, Sweet Mask is a rather powerful individual

So yeah, SW may be possibly the biggest disappointment when compared with the Webcomic Version

Back