• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
How strong do you guys think Emperor will be once he stops holding back?
Murata has been delaying the full power moments of the top tier cadres so something big might happen. Hopefully we don't see someone kill them before we see there full power, murata like's doing this to torture us :/ but if I had to guess I wouldn't be surprised if we see him create country level Ap orbs...lots of OPM upgrades.

Murata has been delaying the full power moments of the top tier cadres so something big might happen. Hopefully we don't see someone kill them before we see there full power, murata like's doing this to torture us :/ but if I had to guess I wouldn't be surprised if we see him create country level Ap orbs...lots of OPM upgrades.
I'm hoping emperor does die while charging up a massive attack. But I feel like that's how ZM will make his return. Maybe he's trying to keep them down so Garou can have bigger feats.

I'm hoping emperor does die while charging up a massive attack. But I feel like that's how ZM will make his return. Maybe he's trying to keep them down so Garou can have bigger feats.
I mean Murata did say Garou vs Saitama fight >>>> Boros vs Saitama fight. So no reason to nerf cadres

He stated it was gonna be a larger scale, which makes sense considering the webcomic fight of AG vs Saitama is already on a bigger scale than webcomic Saitama vs Boros

I'm assuming Garou didn't lose every ounce of his gains, his human side was also increasing in power before the monster side even kicked in.

I found another thing in the webcomic.

Fubuki doesn't even approach Tatsumaki before the Psychic Sisters arc in the webcomic version. Even in the Monster Association arc, Fubuki waited until Tatsumaki was half-dead before approaching because she's terrified of her.

When they initially meet in the Psychic Sisters arc, Tatsumaki thinks Fubuki's a weakling and overwhelms her with a single finger. The only reason Tatsumaki thinks she's strong later is because she has the Psychic Whirlwind, which Fubuki was extremely proud of having during the Monster Association arc.

Basically, Fubuki's not stronger than before (not massively, anyway). 'I'm not the same as before' doesn't refer to the Monster Association arc, just when they were younger and Tatsumaki was controlling her life.

This means that any character near her maximum output is Small City level.

Rover (Fubuki could only block one attack), Bang/Bomb (they weren't able to harm Rover, but made him subservient), Black Sperm's larger fusions, Sweet Mask and probably Psykos scale.

Last edited:

Fubuki doesn't even approach Tatsumaki before the Psychic Sisters arc in the webcomic version. Even in the Monster Association arc, Fubuki waited until Tatsumaki was half-dead before approaching.

When they initially meet in the Psychic Sisters arc, Tatsumaki thinks Fubuki's a weakling and overwhelms her with a single finger. The only reason Tatsumaki thinks she's strong later is because she has the Psychic Whirlwind, which Fubuki was extremely proud of having during the Monster Association arc.

Basically, Fubuki's not stronger than before (not massively, anyway). 'I'm not the same as before' doesn't refer to the Monster Association arc, just when they were younger and Tatsumaki was controlling her life.

This means that any character eclipsing her maximum output is Small City level.
Links are broken

Fubuki doesn't even approach Tatsumaki before the Psychic Sisters arc in the webcomic version. Even in the Monster Association arc, Fubuki waited until Tatsumaki was half-dead before approaching because she's terrified of her.

I think Rover (Fubuki could only block one attack), Bang/Bomb (they weren't able to harm Rover, but made him subservient), Sweet Mask and probably Psykos scale.
Oh that's neat. I'm pretty sure there are more who would scale but I'll need to find it

Rover (Fubuki could only block one attack), Bang/Bomb (they weren't able to harm Rover, but made him subservient), Black Sperm's larger fusions, Sweet Mask and probably Psykos scale.
Probably Garou, GS then maybe DS, Flashy and Atomic?

He took casual hits from Garou that were felling DS.

I'd argue the ninjas can take punches, move fast, and hit really hard with weapons, but have little in the way of striking power.

He took casual hits from Garou that were felling DS.

I'd argue the ninjas can take punches, move fast, and hit really hard with weapons, but have little in the way of striking power.
Ah also Garou made Rover Summit and took blasts from him before fighting DS so DS>Rover just like the manga.

About low 7-B Fubuki does her feat have a calc? Because as far as I can see she only shook the building while she was in the basement fighting Tats would that really come out to low 7-B for just shaking the HA hq?

I was thinking about it, but he's not that far above Genos, TTM and Ripper. It's more skill than raw strength.

Back