• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
GRhQtzC.jpg

b0452026aed7a7d954da79602e68dec9.jpg

besmvrtsxsj61.jpg

e3b72d579dbe12100d13ce52997be4386cbdc6ff_hq.jpg

No cap.

OPM has good art don't get me wrong, but Berserk is just on a different level.

Ur just gonna say its not better and i dont feel like wasting time
It isn't just for me to "say it is not better". It would legit make a fair comparison for the other users here to see for themselves whose art they think is better.

One can say art is subjective, however there are still different levels of mastery and complexity of the craft.

idk man, Murata is kinda cracked
EcB16ugWoAIdp4e.jpg

ETlDXxuUMAA1RUo.jpg
5b6f6718c4bd380b79dc8e9311e361f9.jpg
x10.png
29916n3.jpg
Murata is definitely cracked for sure. Easily one of the best artist in the industry right now.
main-qimg-6ae5aea3853bf71d696ce04e286d00fc

His nature panels are insane.
He could rival Miura some times I guess. Though I personally think that Miura is better overall.

Hopefully it isn't another redraw.

Don't get me wrong some redraws are GOATed such as Flashy flash vs ninja duo and Saitama vs Orochi.

But I really am excited to see Garou go crazy with his new evolved powers.

I don’t remember exactly, but I heard the the artist for Berserk has a very unusual drawing style where’s he just outright draws pages of highly detailed work with no process or breaks.

Judging by notes section and having "possibly life creation" it seems like "god"s profile assumes he is "god" Dr. Genus talked about. So shouldn't he get Conceptual Manipulation, Statistics Reduction and Power Nullification among his possible abilities because of limiters?

Back