• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
The shield is in front of the dog, the ball is behind the dog. It shows it very well. It doesn't take mental gymnastics to figure out the placement of what is where

It definitely collided with UM first, even if the shield took some of the later explosion.

What we should do is divide the area of the shield by the cross-section of the explosion (something like 19880.391011 m^2).

Assuming the shield's 4 square metres, it'd have taken something like 4 megatons.

It definitely collided with UM first, even if the shield took some of the later explosion.

What we should do is divide the area of the shield by the cross-section of the explosion.
Except, where does it do that? No one has shown an image of the shield even touching the ball.

The shield is torn apart later and covered at least some of UM, so it took a tiny portion of the explosion.

Also, you missed the edit.

The shield is torn apart later and covered at least some of UM, so it took a tiny portion of the explosion.

Also, you missed the edit.
UM brings out the shield just as throws himself in front of CE. The ball only manages to touch UM's back.

The shield would still take some of the explosion. Just not the brunt like UM. That's what I was calculating.

Plus, even after hitting UM, the explosion still went on to carve a path kilometres long.

All I see is the dog getting hit from behind as it moves it and CE unless I'm blind.

Explosion?
The ball hits WD (or somewhere near it) and creates an explosion that does the damage calculated as Island level. I'm just calculating the tiny fraction of that explosion (4 megatons) the shield was hit by.

I can see the logic, to an extent. None of them really have feats directly on the same scale (as in size, not raw destructive power) as Beefcake. Our scaling currently comes from a statement in the guide book and Genos' jet drive arrow.

Last edited:
How are you getting 0.002 seconds as a timeframe?

The video runs at 25 fps, a single frame being 0.04 seconds. How are you getting a time that is less than one frame?

1 frame is the lowest it can go by using a 25 fps video, the picture doesn't change until 0.4 seconds. So 0.002 seconds is impossible.
So, feat starts at 01:30:53 and at 01:30:55 she has already covered the distance.
Also, the video is at 60 fps

But so, even I'm not sure about that, I just took the same time and used it, but if it doesn't work, I use the 0.02 seconds.

Garou, Royal Ripper, Bug God, All Dragon lvl monsters, Darkshine, Atomic Samurai and more
You mean HH Garou? When did he dodge a beam from Genos? Only one I remember is Garou dodging when Genos was buried but Garou already saw it being charged. I don't think it counts

No it isn't, you can count the frames of a youtube video by pressing the , and . keys. She covered the distance?

I'm getting 25 fps, how are you getting 60?

And youtube list if a video is 60 fps in their quality of the video, it is not 60 fps.

Anime also generally runs at around 20 fps.

Edit: Just downloaded the video, it's actually 24 frames per second. So I have no idea why you think it is 60 fps.

No it isn't, you can count the frames of a youtube video by pressing the , and . keys. She covered the distance?

I'm getting 25 fps, how are you getting 60?

And youtube list if a video is 60 fps in their quality of the video, it is not 60 fps.

Anime also generally runs at around 20 fps.

Edit: Just downloaded the video, it's actually 24 frames per second. So I have no idea why you think it is 60 fps.
The app I use can use 25, 30 and 60 fps.
But anyway, I'm still going by the time, as I showed there

Who cares about an app, the video runs at 24 fps. Making a 24 fps video run at 60 fps isn't true 60 fps, do you not know this? Are you trying to inflate the results by artificially manipulating the video, or are you unaware of how this works?

The time used can't be less than 0.04 seconds period. The video is 24 fps, nothing about that is going to change. In one second a frame passes, which is the picture. Another picture doesn't show up until 0.04 seconds pass. It is literally impossible to get a time of 0.002 seconds or 0.02 seconds with only 24 fps.

Yes, I don't quite understand about that, but I would like to know better, as I will show you here. This app shows each frame step by step.

The feat starts at 01:30:53, that's 2264 frames out of 4275.
wEV6ggg.png
L0z1OGg.png

So at 01:30:57, she's already crossed the distance, frame 2265 of 4275.
ec0kJn5.png
7K7I5vL.png

As I said, I went for the time shown there.

The video at 25 fps has a total of 4275 frames, at 30 fps it has 5130, at 60 fps it has 10260, so it can't be a fake fps.

Back