• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
586jge8mp1i21.png

Crap. I've been gone a while. I've probably missed a lot during my eternal slumber, haven't I?

Also, this thread moves so fast that my notifications can't keep track and they just give up lol

I've heard it may come out next Saturday (tis Saturday where I live, and I'm not sure what time zone the article referred to).

Oh lol, I essentially missed nothing. Lightning sent the Do-S chapter.

Her convoluted Amai Mask plan, though, I'm still having a hard time understanding it XD

Does Saitama scale automatically above anyone in OPM? let's say the next chapter a 5D being holds the entire multiverse in his hand comes out of nowhere in the story, does Saitama scale above or equal to him

Does Saitama scale automatically above anyone in OPM? let's say the next chapter a 5D being holds the entire multiverse in his hand comes out of nowhere in the story, does Saitama scale above or equal to him
Opinions would probably vary but I'd say "Lmao no he doesn't." if that happened. Saying that Saitama scales above characters even if he hasn't directly encountered them due to his position in the series isn't that farfetched in most cases. Like, for example, if a sudden actually planet level character shows up and he doesn't have any correlation or encounter with Saitama at all, I think it'd still be very much possible to say that Saitama is automatically above him. And at the very least it could warrant a "likely" on his profile. However, literally scaling Saitama to a character that is not only unrelated to and has never fought Saitama, but is also a reality warping being above the multiverse, is way too far.

Isn't it better if we rate Fubuki's durability as Unknown instead of City Block level? I very much doubt that her durability is anywhere near a Demon-level monster's tbh.

Her physical abilities were measured by Child Emperor to be significantly inferior to that of average C-Class heroes, and those low-level heroes can be effortlessly obliterated by even the weakest Demon-level monster. Also, surviving Do-S attacks doesn't seem to be a valid reason to scale when literally anyone who was either lower-ranked heroes or regular humans got struck by her whip and survived. They had only been brainwashed without visible serious injuries on their body.

Her physical abilities were measured by Child Emperor to be significantly inferior to that of average C-Class heroes, and those low-level heroes can be effortlessly obliterated by even the weakest Demon-level monster. Also, surviving Do-S attacks doesn't seem to be a valid reason to scale when literally anyone who was either lower-ranked heroes or regular humans got struck by her whip and survived. They had only been brainwashed without visible serious injuries on their body.
I agree, though I believe her durability should be comparable to child Saitama, so "At Least 9-B"

Friend of mine brought this to my attention. It's a theory that God's and Phoenixman's dimensions both exist in stopped or affected time.

In the fight with phoenixman Child emperor was bfr into the Phoenix space but after breaking out it seemed no time had actually passed on the outside. Would this be some sort of psudeo time stop in a sense?

Last edited:
Didn't Saitama hear a sort of conversation going on? If that's the case, I don't think there would be a time stop.

That and not much other than corpses were outside of them so I doubt the argument: "everything was still the same" works.

GOD's is a bit vague tbh. It could likely be that it's just speed. I'm not sure about GOD. But I kinda disagree with Phoenixman

Well child emperor wondered if the Phoenix space actually happened. After breaking out he attacks has a little bit of dialouge then notes that only 3 seconds has passed.

I have to get some sleep so I'll leave you guys to discuss, but at the very least phoenixman should get some form of time ability with phoenix space since it did affect time.

Back