• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Increasing FPS via apps just doubles the frames, that's why it goes from 5130 to 10260. Because no new information is being added to the video, are you confused?

No new pictures have been magically created, the video is meant to run at 24 fps and that's how you have to measure it.

End of this discussion, there is no debating this. Using 60 fps just doubles the existing frames, which means in order for a frame to change it takes 2 seconds instead of 1 second. Assuming the FPS is originally 30 fps, so it takes 2 frames for a frame to actually move. Which is no different than 30 fps.

Your timeframe is still incorrect, measure the time as you're suppose to. By counting each frame, and using the video's actually frame rate.

Why must this be so difficult for you, what you're doing here is harder than just counting some picture.

Edit: Apologies for my rude behavior.

Press the , or . key on your keyboard when you pause a youtube video.

Doing that will cause video to move up a single frame, I count how many frames pass by until one second of the video passes. It took me 25 presses, which means the video is 25 fps. Though I downloaded the video into VLC and it had 24 fps, but the difference between 24 and 25 is basically nothing since that is still 0.04 seconds per frame.

Youtube doesn't say the actually frame rate itself unless the FPS is 60, in which case it proudly displays it in the quality settings of the video.

People love wanking Marugori (Beefcake) because his feats look more impressive than characters who are stronger than him. It doesn't help that the anime exaggerated his feats, on top of that. The "city" he destroyed by waving his hand was at best a small town. And the crater he left from punching Saitama wasn't even that big. People exaggerate it to being more impressive than any other non-god tier feat in the series and what not.

I've even seen people say he's among the top 5 strongest villains and would "stomp" anyone under Orochi. Hell, I've see some other people say he'd beat Orochi. himself.

It definitely collided with UM first, even if the shield took some of the later explosion.

What we should do is divide the area of the shield by the cross-section of the explosion (something like 19880.391011 m^2).

Assuming the shield's 4 square metres, it'd have taken something like 4 megatons.
Sounds good to me.

preview_redd_it-e2ka3avw7in71.gif

Looks a little weird for his "hair" to move, I think those are supposed to be hard. But nice gif overall. I really hope S4 or whatever doesn't mess it up, but that's gonna be in like 6 ******* years or something so I shouldn't be talking about it right now I guess.

Oh that reminds me, redraws are over and the next chapter should be this week, maybe Friday. That means we're FINALLY gonna get King "Vs." Cadre's. So hype.

And furthermore, Awakened Garou Vs. Saitama is at least gonna be later this year or very early next year. I really hope we get some amazing feats.

Would it count as an outlier if Garou somehow gets a tier 4 feat?
Probably not, no. Awakened Garou in the manga currently has no feats and no one scales to him (because he doesn't exist). And while there is the old statement from ONE that AG and Boros are on par with each other, Garou having a close combat edge with Boros taking an advantage at a range, the statement would likely be ruled out as old and unreliable, or hell, it might be used in conjunction with a tier 4 feat to support Boros being star level as the One Punch Man Compus says, although it's obviously a mistranslation.

While it is a bit silly to think of Garou ever reaching tier 4, if he did reach it in his fight with Saitama, it'd definitely get accepted on the wiki, no doubt.

I have a question: For Psykorochi's Continent Slice, we didn't use KE because we don't know the timeframe. Wouldn't that be the same for the Orochi calc? We don't have a specific timeframe. Can't we choose a timeframe for the Continent Slice as we do with other calcs?

Can I add "faster than before" for Boros' FTL rating in MB? This is how it currently looks:

At least High Hypersonic (Should be superior to the likes of Melzalgald) | At least Massively Hypersonic (Superior to Orochi), possibly FTL (Saitama viewed Boros as an impresssive foe while treated the likes of Geryuganshoop like a joke) | At least Relativistic+ (Kicked Saitama to the Moon. Generally his striking speed should be comparable to his kick), possibly FTL

Sure
Can I add "faster than before" for Boros' FTL rating in MB? This is how it currently looks:

At least High Hypersonic (Should be superior to the likes of Melzalgald) | At least Massively Hypersonic (Superior to Orochi), possibly FTL (Saitama viewed Boros as an impresssive foe while treated the likes of Geryuganshoop like a joke) | At least Relativistic+ (Kicked Saitama to the Moon. Generally his striking speed should be comparable to his kick), possibly FTL

At least Massively Hypersonic (Superior to Orochi), possibly FTL (Saitama viewed Boros as an impresssive foe while treated the likes of Geryuganshoop like a joke)

This justification has always been pretty bad tbh. What does Saitama valuing Boros' strength have to do with his speed? When did Saitama ever compliment Boros' speed?

Why doesn't Gouketsu's calc use anime timeframe? The 5-sec end is accepted end but in anime, it is around 1.8 sec.
Isn't the anime timeframe 5 seconds? Also could you show the timeframe? If it's true then it needs to be altered.

Why AP of CSRC is the calculation to just destroy the surface of Earth? Doesn't that kind of calculation assume the moment CSRC impacts it disperses and just destroys the surface? There should be a huge crater in the place CSRC hits. The answer would probably be magnitudes above the current answer.
Because all we have about the CSRC is that

1. It destroys the surface
2. Boros' attack scorch and burn shit.

We can't assume the CSRC leavses some big crater when we don't have evidence for that.

I dunno about the rest. You can ask Ugarik about the Boros ship and OurosBoros for the Gouketsu thing.

Last edited:
Isn't the anime timeframe 5 seconds? Also could you show the timeframe? If it's true then it needs to be altered.
Here. Also it is visibly less than 5 seconds. The shockwave starts at 6:54 and finishes slightly before 6:56. You can watch it
We can't assume the CSRC leavses some big crater when we don't have evidence for that.
Then CSRC for sure is a weird beam. Anyway, I guess it is already discussed and decided.

I think we don't use the anime because there's some big differences between the portrayals.

We use the anime for feats only when it's not contradicted.

There's even a feat from Sonic that we dumped completely because the anime was very different to the manga portrayal.

I can't remember exactly, just that it was dumped because of it. Something about more strikes happening before the actual cloud split.

I can't remember exactly, just that it was dumped because of it. Something about more strikes happening before the actual cloud split.
Those strikes were after the shockwave. I guess it was dumped because there was no cloud split to begin with(or even clouds), just the shockwave.

I blame JC staff for this

Back