• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Sudden topic change before I forget it:

I’ve seen people match up Tatsumaki against Ebony Maw (MCU) and it makes me giggle. It’s like they don’t have the basic understanding of what a monster Tatsumaki is. She could take on Thanos’ entire army if she felt like it, and Thanos himself. His only possible saving grace would be the gauntlet, which he would never even get to use if Tatsumaki considered the magic glove a threat and just locked it down with her power, or yoinked the stones out.
I was gonna say it's because they're anime only's but Tatsumaki's meteor feat in the anime is ridiculous too so lol

I was gonna say it's because they're anime only's but Tatsumaki's meteor feat in the anime is ridiculous too so lol
Yeah. I would ask them to consider it this way. "Okay, now imagine captain marvel vs Ebony Maw, remember how Captain Marvel annihilated Thanos's ship just by flying through it, right before it could bombard the avengers? Now imagine how that fight would go. Okay, Tatsumaki vs MCU Ebony Maw is like that, except Tatsumaki has a powerset similar to Ebony Maw and she's several thousand times more powerful than anything Captain Marvel has shown in the MCU, having a diverse set of country level, continental level and multicontinental feats in the manga."

Okay, so speaking of the redraws, imagine the following situation that I worry about: Orochi loses his High 6-C feat and it is not replaced with a similar or superior one, but Orochi instead survives multiple normal punches (with killing intent) from Saitama and Saitama must use a serious punch to reduce Orochi to his heart element like in the original fight.

If this happens, and we had no substantive feats for Orochi, what would his tiering look like?

Depends, he would at the very least scale above Gouketsu, assuming geryuganshoop is downgraded. The multiple normal punches would be impossible to scale.
If we take what murata said about him being dragon or above (similarly to Boros) He might be able to scale to High 7-A given that's what that dragon level meteor Saitama destroyed was calced at.
Maybe scale to that blast released Boros did, if it ends up in 6-C

Since the meteor was going to destroy a larger area than Z city shouldn't it be upgraded according to the new size of Z city?

Since the meteor was going to destroy a larger area than Z city shouldn't it be upgraded according to the new size of Z city?
Genos said the destruction would reach to other cities as well. I haven't had time to check if that's an anime exclusive line, but if it's canon the Meteor is actually High 6-B as this calc shows.

If it's not canon, then yes the meteor should be recalced as you suggest. But it is important to remember that even if the meteor is that strong, Boros and Orochi wouldn't necessarily upscale because it's classified as a dragon level, or "a threat to multiple cities" according to the damage it can do in one explosive hit, as opposed to other dragon levels who generally threaten multiple cities over time. So, being a higher threat level (AKA Dragon or above), doesn't necessarily mean that every attack by Boros/Orochi is going to be stronger than the Meteor. It just means they're a greater threat overall, which could mean they could cause "at least High 7-A" destruction over the course of time it takes the hero association to bring them down. Maybe an hour, a day, a couple days.

However, I would agree Orochi/Boros should upscale from Geryuganshoop at least.

And why is there all this talk of downgrading Geryuganshoop all of a sudden? Do we look upon Murata's statement about his art with renewed skepticism?

Last edited:
Depends, he would at the very least scale above Gouketsu, assuming geryuganshoop is downgraded. The multiple normal punches would be impossible to scale.
If we take what murata said about him being dragon or above (similarly to Boros) He might be able to scale to High 7-A given that's what that dragon level meteor Saitama destroyed was calced at.
Maybe scale to that blast released Boros did, if it ends up in 6-C
Yeah Saitama called Boros strong to his face and to Genos. And he couldn't even tell the difference between Gouketsu and an ordinary monster.

On a sidenote, if Orochi scales to that High 6-B feat by being "above dragon" him inflicting superficial damage to a barrierless fully casual Tatsumaki by a sneak attack becomes more consistent.

And why is there all this talk of downgrading Geryuganshoop all of a sudden? Do we look upon Murata's statement about his art with renewed skepticism?
Because murata himself said that he's not exactly a reliable source, and said we should go to one or guidebooks if we want canonical info. That brings said.

Rel+ Boros can be kept because it came in a guidebook that was written by ONE and murata. MB boros also did make an impression on Saitama, while flashy flash did not, so that somewhat backs up rel+ MB boros

Orochi being compareble to golden sperm should yeeted as that statement comes from Murata himself, and he wasn't even sure of it

Yeah Saitama called Boros strong to his face and to Genos. And he couldn't even tell the difference between Gouketsu and an ordinary monster.
I think boros (and Garou in the webcomic IIRC) is the only monster that Saitama really noticed (even if only a little) while he did not give a shit about orochi. The whole Saitama vs boros thing was kind of a pity fight if u think about it.

Last edited:
On a sidenote, if Orochi scales to that High 6-B feat by being "above dragon" him inflicting superficial damage to a barrierless fully casual Tatsumaki by a sneak attack becomes more consistent.
Genos also said he could destroy this meteor in one-shot with 10 seconds mode, wich is also consistent with our current ratings.

In the manga Genos says the outskirts of City Z will be destroyed too.
So, if he didn't say the destruction will reach multiple cities, that means that the High 6-B rating should be anime exclusive. However, I would suggest recalcing the blast as an explosion with a LE 135.2km +10 km diameter (the outskirts) and a HE (135.2km + 50km) diameter. That should be at least High 6-C.

If there’s three different translations than the best idea is not to get the official translation. You should get the original Japanese scans and have someone translate it for you.

Just wondering, once we do webcomic, what would be the AP of characters like boros, Garou and tats. Saitama is obviously High 6-A, because he's stronger than csrc

Well, an explosion with a 142.5 km radius is 7 gigatons, or 6-C. It'll be 6-C in most cases, unless you go with (other cities). Other cities is High 6-B.

So would the above dragons scale above the meteor?
It's debatable. Like I said, the meteor is a very unusual dragon-level threat. Most dragon level threats are rated as such because they are A) difficult to exterminate (ENW, Black S, Rover, EC) and B) will destroy multiple cities if not dealt with. No ordinary dragon (that we have seen so far) can destroy multiple cities simultaneously/with a single attack, especially because the cities are hundreds of kilometers apart.

In other words, you could be leagues superior to guys like Vaccine Man, Elder Centipede and Gouketsu and still not be hitting nearly as hard as the meteor. You could be far stronger than every normal high dragon (above dragon) without scaling to the meteor. Since Geryuganshoop is at 6-C and I'd like him to stay that way, I would just upscale from that. If we want the above dragons to scale above the meteor, there'll have to be some serious discussion.

If there’s three different translations than the best idea is not to get the official translation. You should get the original Japanese scans and have someone translate it for you.
v0fUXVC.jpg

EVcSXD3.jpg

We still have to do the A-class downgrades, DO-S/Fubuki upgrades, Geryu speed, Boros's ship and who scales to Gouketsu.
Geryu speed will be attached to the Boros CRT.

Gouketsu's stuff should also go to the next CRT, since it isn't related to any of the original content. We can discuss it here now though.

One thing for certain is that Orochi should scale much higher than Gouketsu and maybe elder centipede?

Yes imo. The meteor is a flat dragon level threat.
Peter advised against just consulting the official translations (I partly agree, Viz is the reason we got "Holy crapola! This game is doody."), but I'd like to hear what the official translations said about the devastation caused by the meteor. Does it say "outskirts", "nearby towns" or "other cities"?

Back