• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Do you think getting the energy from the moon jump could determine the ship's dura? Since it didn't absorb everything
I think the ship should have High 6-A durability, since I would assume all the energy involved in the moon jump that wasn't lost to escape velocity from the moon or air friction in earth's atmosphere should have been transferred into the ship when Saitama landed. But I recall someone saying that my logic there may have a problem. If it doesn't scale outright, I'm sure we could calc the energy involved in Saitama's impact separately and find the ship's durability that way

So would the geryu/boros CRT start after the current CRT is done, or do we wait for the manga redraw of Orochi?

Saitama’s landing slammed one half of the ship into the ground. Couldn’t you, like, calculate the amount of damage/force the slammed bit did to the earth with its shockwaves or something to estimate how powerful the landing was? Or at least guess how durable the ship is by looking at the slammed down section after it raises back up.

btw, did you already applied the changes of the last thread?
All changes that were unanimously agreed upon have been implemented, or at least they all will be soon.

A-class hero changes, DO-S/Fubuki upgrades and Lord Boros's Ship are still in the air. A-class hero changes can be implemented when I talk with Usklaverei, DO-S Fubuki upgrades and Lord Boros's ship upgrade I'll hold a vote on in the thread.

All the suggested A-class hero changes are in the thread now. Please look them over to see if you approve of the downgrades and if you have any suggestions. When we have some more feedback, they will be implemented.

For those who aren't aware, most A-class heroes (and people physically on the a-class level, Child Emperor, Mizuki, Needlestar, Zombieman) are being downgraded from High 8-C, because most A-class heroes should not scale to Kombu Infinity who has the High 8-C feat. Depending on who you ask, Kombu Infinity is a "high tiger" or an "above tiger". Therefore, most heroes should not scale to this particularly powerful Tiger Level threat as most of them could not defeat or even match him.

All the suggested A-class hero changes are in the thread now. Please look them over to see if you approve of the downgrades and if you have any suggestions. When we have some more feedback, they will be implemented.

For those who aren't aware, most A-class heroes (and people physically on the a-class level, Child Emperor, Mizuki, Needlestar, Zombieman) are being downgraded from High 8-C, because most A-class heroes should not scale to Kombu Infinity who has the High 8-C feat. Depending on who you ask, Kombu Infinity is a "high tiger" or an "above tiger". Therefore, most heroes should not scale to this particularly powerful Tiger Level threat as most of them could not defeat or even match him.
I think they should at least scale to human Rosie's durability.

I think they should at least scale to human Rosie's durability.
That was what I proposed originally, but Matthew and Damage argued that there wasn't enough basis for every A-class hero to scale. Which I suppose could be true, I supposed Snek was one of the weakest A-class heroes so nearly everyone should scale to or above him (8-C, superior to Rosie and Dave), but I think they were arguing that this may not necessarily be the case and that the only AP requirement to be A-class is being capable of defeating tiger level threats (9-A). We settled on a compromise of "at least 9-A, likely 8-C", since they normally should be on Snek's level.

Being lowest ranked does not necessarily mean he’s the weakest and people above his rank should scale above him. Being lowest ranked means you’re the least popular and inefficient at the number of monsters you regularly kill and report.

Unless referring to the S class, who seem to be based solely on power and efficiency instead of factors like fame and popularity.

Being lowest ranked does not necessarily mean he’s the weakest and people above his rank should scale above him. Being lowest ranked means you’re the least popular and inefficient at the number of monsters you regularly kill and report.

Unless referring to the S class, who seem to be based solely on power and efficiency instead of factors like fame and popularity.
I'd argue the same dynamic is true for the s-class. While there are exceptions in a-class and s-class (or any class really, but these two classes have the most dramatic power differences), there is a gradual slope in power as you move from the bottom of the class to the top of the class. Snek might not be weaker than Shadow Ring, but he's certainly weaker than Death Gatlin' or Iaian. It's no guarantee that any given highly ranked hero will be stronger than a lower-ranked hero, but it's more likely, since it plays into one of several factors.

But when it comes to scaling, we seem to agree that Snekbite Snek isn't necessarily the weakest A-class hero and that all A-class heroes should not automatically scale to or above him. I think the "at least 9-A, likely 8-C" tiering covers that ground pretty well, since most A-class heroes will likely be on the same level but it's impossible to know who's who without direct scaling links. And for guys like Mizuki or Needlestar, there's nothing scaling them directly to Snek.

Also, Zombieman has "if reduced to mincemeat, he will die" as a weakness. I get that it's there to indicate that he has a weakness, but we already know that his regeneration has limits, since it's listed as "high-mid". Pretty sure most people with high-mid that get reduced to mincemeat will die

That statement should only apply to the webcomic version. Manga Zombieman clearly has been buffed in his regen; wasn’t there an old statement where it said he takes 15 minutes to regenerate an arm? In the recent chapters, he goes from a single head to a fully healed but nude body within what seems like less than 10 minutes.

AP isn’t really everything if Genos is far, far faster. He could just yoink Stormbreaker or Thanos’ helicopter sword and hack away.

He would be able to harm them with their own god-weapons. Stormbreaker went clean through Thanos like a knife through butter and Thor didn’t even really seem to try.

So if Genos yoinks one of their weapons, it’s more or less GG.

Fair point, I thought you meant as in a one-on-one match. But I guess Genos could just yeet them far away, I dunno

So far, it's most likely they getting upgraded to sub rel. They might be rel if the geryu statement is accepted

Haha, you guys need to be careful. Be prepared for the next calc group member to reject the reaction-time ends and suggest 1, 5, 10 second ends. To me it seems like much time can't have elapsed because the people on the ground + the a-class only have time to turn their heads/gape before the beam results are shown, but we can't be sure of impressive results until they've been fully approved.

I say that because it's happened multiple times where a non-OPM knowledgeable calc group member has approved a calc of mine and asked for a more verse-knowledgeable member to take a look, whereafter the calc must be altered or is downright rejected. We'll have to wait for Damage or Therefir to take a look before we can put faith in a speed upgrade

So is there already a calc for tatsumaki's physicals? Also she's supposedly weaker than fubuki, physically, considering the metal door thing was probably 9-B while fubuki survived an 8-A attack from Do-S, unless we wanna scale tatsumaki's and fubuki's physicals, but I doubt they scale

So is there already a calc for tatsumaki's physicals? Also she's supposedly weaker than fubuki, physically, considering the metal door thing was probably 9-B while fubuki survived an 8-A attack from Do-S, unless we wanna scale tatsumaki's and fubuki's physicals, but I doubt they scale
Fubuki I assume had some sort of psychic armor on at that point, she has no reason not to if she can manage that while blocking

I realized that sonic also has a webcomic key, and that part of his justification for his speed later is that he somewhat scales to tatsumaki.

Do you think there should be note or a placement in the discussion rule that says not to cross-scale between the manga, webcomic and anime. As well as take murata's statements with a grain of salt?

A webcomic CRT is due at some point, surely. It's connected to Boros (naturally), but it could also be it's own thing.

Back