• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Doesn’t Orochi scale to Geryuganshoop though...?
Eh, arguably. I'd support such a change but Damage said it was a flimsy basis for such a big upgrade. Since he's staff, his opinion holds weight on the issue. Perhaps if Tatsumaki, Psykorochi and Genos are all upgraded to sub-relativistic first, it may be an easier change to accept.

According to webcomic based statements. As far as our tiering is concerned, because many no longer wish to scale Boros to the moon jump, Released and MB Boros can only be High 6-A via upscaling from Psykorochi or downscaling from CSRC. Since Awakened Garou does not exist in the Manga currently, he cannot be scaled to Psykorochi and therefore Boros must either downscale from CSRC somehow (can we do something that?) or be downgraded to at least low 6-B, upscaling from Tatsumaki's attacks/his own ship's destructive capability.

I am fine with scaling Boros' durability in Meteoric Burst to the Moon Jump. Saitama jumps from the moon after declaring that this "Is almost a real fight" and showing that he will actually have to try. Saitama's punch after that severely damages Boros but he survives it.

I propose we have a vote in the CRT then. Ask who supports scaling Meteoric Burst to the Moon Jump, ask who doesn't. The majority wins and Boros scales accordingly.

I was just in an MCU CRT not too long ago. We basically debated on the topics and came to a consensus, which is kind of voting.

Eh, arguably. I'd support such a change but Damage said it was a flimsy basis for such a big upgrade. Since he's staff, his opinion holds weight on the issue. Perhaps if Tatsumaki, Psykorochi and Genos are all upgraded to sub-relativistic first, it may be an easier change to accept.
This is not how it works, he mentioned that Geryunganshoop could not dodge at these speeds, but this is false, since he moves with his tentacles and the feat is precisely him moving his tentacles, Orochi climbs.

Okay, he's asking why we did melting and not fragmentation of the earth's crust. Here is my response:

"We determined that if Boros's energy blasts and aura always melt what they touch, surely his largest scale blasts would work on the same method, and if he is going to destroy something (IE the crust), he would destroy it via melting. I personally don't see why CSRC would interact differently with the much less durable crust than Boros's regular energy blasts did with the much more durable ship. If we know how Boros destroys things, we should use the more specific method to find the total damage."

The “Geryuganshoop moves his tentacles with his attack“ calc assumes the rocks do not accelerate to sub-light AFTER he throws them, and that we are not seeing his tentacles’ simply at the end of the end of the throwing action.

Mr. Yusuke "My opinion is not valid One Punch Man canon" Murata saying something in a random stream about Geryu that is never implied in the actual manga nor any guidebook, where he openly admits to not know ONE's intentions with the character, only stating that he personally saw him as more powerful / skilled than Tatsumaki at the time. Which is something that really, really can't be the case now.

Relativistic+ Geryu is not something justifiable.

The “Geryuganshoop moves his tentacles with his attack“ calc assumes the rocks do not accelerate to sub-light AFTER he throws them, and that we are not seeing his tentacles’ simply at the end of the end of the throwing action.
If you have addendums or challenges to make, I would suggest doing them in CRT thread here: https://vsbattles.com/threads/some-updates-on-one-punch-man.110824/.

These comments won't have as much impact here as they would in the thread proper, plus, I'd like to get as many opinions as possible in the CRT on all suggested changes before we implement them. If you could repost this comment there and let us know what you think of all the other proposed changes, I would greatly appreciate it.

The AOT verse couldn’t even handle modern military weaponry like tanks and AP snipers. Let alone the Chad, god level hero known as Stinger.

Some people on Reddit are saying the Colossal Titan is a Mid Dragon level threat. Nani.
The colossal Titan is a mid-dragon threat, but only after it's retired and has gone to an old folk's home and can't move like it used to. The colossal titan has some good abilities, but moves like a mid-tiger (slooooow) and hits with the power of a mid- or low-demon. I don't think Stinger could solo AOT, but I think somebody like Iaian would be able to defeat an army of titans and even guys like Rod Reiss and Colossal Titan, as long as he knew their weaknesses.

I’m certain Stinger can handle every Titan shifter the same way he handled the Sea Folk. Gigantic Drill Stinger Quadruple Thrust is too OP, he would make mincemeat out of their napes.

”Soloing AOT” is a bit vague at this point but we shouldn’t discuss current manga spoilers. But “soloing the 9 Titan shifters” is something Stinger could do, with some difficulty.

Even Child Emperor is physically stronger than the Beast Titan based on the wiki ratings. It seems iffy to me though.

Regarding Child Emperor, I don’t think the Okame mask was just giving them a straight muscle-development power level. It also factored in neural development and such.

And given Child Emperor is a smart boy, the bulk of the score could’ve just been because of his neural development and not his muscles. He was even going to explain something before he was cut off: “See, my score is low, right? Even though I do train, in my case—“

High 8-C for child emperor seems really iffy NGL, although with the downgrade of some of the a class heroes, who child emperor scales above, he's probably getting downgraded

Regarding Fubuki deflecting Rover’s blasts and “scaling” to him, couldn’t it be possible that psychic powers are just a lot better at shielding against and dispersing heat based attacks, which Rover’s bombs are made of? They are called heat bombs.

Genos and drive knight 6-A by default now?
Psykorochi is massively weakened to an unknown extent. It's less likely that Genos is multi-continental in base and Drive Knight is multi-continental with most his forms than Psykorochi is weakened to about regular Psykos level (baseline 7-B). We agreed that Psykorochi is weakened, but she can't be weaker than baseline Psykos since Psykos is still in there and working at full or near full-capacity.

Drive Knight is getting upgraded to baseline 7-B and Genos may get upgraded to baseline 7-B if he can wreck Psykos with his next attack.

Art for Volume 23 here, a small bonus chapter will be coming out on Monday. Murata has reedited some of the chapters to account for the missing ninjas, thanks to the detective work of TripleDoble, if you know him.

We may also get Pig God vs Gums and Darkshine vs Bug God, but I don't know how revised those fights will be.

Last edited:
x5uhi0vu3x861.png

Back