• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Ironically I didn't have too many complaints with this chapter, even though I hate redraws.

That doesn't mean I wouldn't prefer something more impactful or just a new chapter, but I do think it's better than people are saying. The dialogue might also give it a boost when translations come.

I mean the redraws are for the sake of the story adding up and intended for the volume release which is what ONE and Murata profit off of and we are gaining access to this content for free so I don't particularly mind stalling the current events when you think about it (I also don't mind viewing some of the side characters and giving them some characterisation but that's just me).

Translation for the recent redraw is out - https://**********/read/imgur/RD2ujbs/1/1/
DHRfQFb.png

Mind Hax resistance for Garou?

Translation for the recent redraw is out - https://**********/read/imgur/RD2ujbs/1/1/
DHRfQFb.png

Mind Hax resistance for Garou?
I think that's pretty legit owo. Also take note Garou was asleep during this period. And didn't wake up fully until he fought Darkshine mid way. So he can resist mind hax normally

Overall, I think the chapter isn't bad at all and it's cool. Ending was great. I'm just wondering if it truly felt necessary. But it's still nice I suppose

Also the fact that for the duo none of this was even close to a challenge, besides Rover, of course. That blitz was awesome

Also, apparently Fuhrer Ugly vs Amai Mask was planned by Do-S ? Kinda gave me that impression, the scenario is perfect for her plan

Also my Amai Mask X Do-S ship lives, since apparently that's Do-S's..."love" 🗿

So about the awakened Garou falling rocks speed feat, do you thing we could use snail speed for this? As when Garou was moving, the rocks were frozen in the air, and were still in the same position after Garou moved. Also take note that the dust AG made when he landed was still frozen in place after he had moved. This could probably breach or surpass HH hopefully

Mind Hax resistance for Garou yes :cool:
I'll just make a small CRT for it in a bit

However, is it really fair to say that surface is the only correct translation Qawsed
As I said destroy is the correct translation. It's just with a different intention. Vib's translation is correct and I doubt there's any translator who wouldn't call it destroy. Just from what I understand it's figuratively destroy rather than literally destroy.

So now we know that apparently, even with a Monster Cell, you can't become a Monster if you don't have the negative desire to become one. Or something along those lines, I guess. That's actually a really big deal.

And people were saying that this chapter has no narrative relevance. 🤡

Him having his arm ripped open is not what I would call tanking. Plus Garou wasn't punching him but using Whirlwind technique on him, which is more dura neg then AP. Secondly, Hald Monster Garou is 7-B, not Low 7-B

Fair enough. But the reason why I said low 7B instead of 7B was because it was very early Half Monster Garou. If I remember correctly he shows 7B feats much later

I have doubts that Orochi's LS is Class Z overall tbh. Personally, I'd say it is At least X normally, Class Z with his tail or something like that.

DSK is overrated. He was only around Mid-Demon at best based on what we actually saw, maybe High-Demon when hydrated but we don't really know for sure.

Tbf, DSK has reason behind him being overrated, seeing as he's a monster (A demon especially) That got an arc dedicated to him. And Murata lists him as one of the most influential monsters in the series, and it is pretty true. Plus he has more screentime than most monsters do. He's a memorable character, or at the very least was given bigger spotlight than many other monsters in the series

Back