• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
All we need
Not even remotely. There is contradictory evidence and the one single thing you're referring to is left ambiguous intentionally. It also is completely illogical for Saitama to intentionally keep getting exponentially stronger, so much so that he can one-shot himself from the previous day, when he literally wants a good fight so much that it's causing him genuine depression. And is it also not speculation that Saitama is referring to growth outside of strength?

That wasn't theorised in the canon story itself.

You guys can't really believe that the guy who removed his limiter has a limit, and reached it.
Who in this discussion is saying he has a limit? We're saying he isn't getting an exponential boost in strength each day.

It's also not consistent between the times where he Normal Punches people. According to you, Saitmaa should be hundreds or even thousands of times stronger than when he fought Boros when he faces Garou. Do you actually believe that?

Who in this discussion is saying he has a limit? We're saying he isn't getting an exponential boost in strength each day.

It's also not consistent between the times where he Normal Punches people. According to you, Saitmaa should be hundreds or even thousands of times stronger than when he fought Boros when he faces Garou. Do you actually believe that?
I wasn't saying he was growing exponentially. Just was saying he's still growing from the first time we met him. Why argue a claim I never made?

Not even remotely. There is contradictory evidence and the one single thing you're referring to is left ambiguous intentionally. It also is completely illogical for Saitama to intentionally keep getting exponentially stronger, so much so that he can one-shot himself from the previous day, when he literally wants a good fight so much that it's causing him genuine depression. And is it also not speculation that Saitama is referring to growth outside of strength?
Saitama's a hero and written that way. Nothing points to him stopping his training.

I wasn't saying he was growing exponentially. Just was saying he's still growing from the first time we met him. Why argue a claim I never made?
You're not referring to the audiobook feat? That's not any better, because that's literally the only piece of evidence suggesting it.

But there's no evidence of him not getting stronger. He still trains so there's evidence that he is.
How is him training being evidence of him growing stronger? It could just be a habit or something. Either way, there is nothing whatsoever that suggests he gets actually stronger. You're not even speculating at this point, you're making an assumption.

It's a bit expected, some say u can never tell yourself that u reached the top, because after the top there is only downhill, but I guess Saitama's case is more about "not being pushed" and having no real training to increase his power, who can make him push himself ? What gym or weight can make him get stronger ? He would only get stronger if he has a passive ability to do that, cuz the Environment itself won't help him or offer something to test him

In the normal world, u only get stronger by pushing yourself

"Could be". Until we have evidence he's not growing then it goes to show that he is
That's not how this works. Like, what? You're saying that he's growing stronger just cause he still trains, even though there's no actual sign of strength growth at all. You're the one here who needs to show evidence.

This whole discussion made me think on a scenario where we didn't scaled Boros to Orochi + Saitama getting stronger by breathing

He would have a High 6-A key and a Low 5-B key lol

Ok then what's the evidence that he peaked and can't grow?
Where's the evidence that he's grown. And you don't need to reach a literal peak to be unable to grow. All it would mean is that his growth has slowed down, not because he's reached a peak or even getting close to one, but because the training itself doesn't actually do anything for him. He's a surface-level character bare minimum and far beyond the speed of light. The reason the old workout for him was working originally is cause Saitama started off as a normal man. And because he was having so much trouble with what is now an effortless workout, that struggle allowed him to break his limiter, because the limits placed on him were absurdly low due to his average potential. There's no reason to assume the training actually has an effect on him.

On this site the current accepted point about Saitama's strength is that he's reached his peak but we don't know what that peak is besides being vastly superior to everyone else.

Where's the evidence that he's grown. And you don't need to reach a literal peak to be unable to grow. All it would mean is that his growth has slowed down, not because he's reached a peak or even getting close to one, but because the training itself doesn't actually do anything for him. He's a surface-level character bare minimum and far beyond the speed of light. The reason the old workout for him was working originally is cause Saitama started off as a normal man. And because he was having so much trouble with what is now an effortless workout, that struggle allowed him to break his limiter, because the limits placed on him were absurdly low due to his average potential. There's no reason to assume the training actually has an effect on him.
I think we're just seeing things differently because I tend to look at everything narratively rather than consistency like this site and what's generally accepted like what Q said. My argument, and the latter it's all theory until further notice.

Except narratively his strength is what causing him pain and his training should be something he can do with ease but whatever I guess

His depression comes from him being too strong so he can't have a good challenge, how is saving people related to his sadness?

Is there anyways we can reopen a crt for Csrc? Because both of these databooks Japanese and spanish have it at planet busting level.
The manga states it to be only High 6-A. The Manga (the main source material) > the databooks

Plus show the scan for Spanish and Japanese

Wasn't that a mistranslation? I remember most translation resulting in planet surface. Preferably I'd say we try translate it from the Japanese raw. Plus the manga established the CSRC as a surface level attack, not a planet busting one.

Wasn't that a mistranslation? I remember most translation resulting in planet surface. Preferably I'd say we try translate it from the Japanese raw. Plus the manga established the CSRC as a surface level attack, not a planet busting one.
That's just the thing, vib translates all the manga for us and he told me he works with a professional translator. So why would it be wrong?

Also in spanish the sentence says
"un ataque desalmado que destuira la tierra"

Which translates to "a soulless attack that will destroy the earth"

Can also translate to "a soulless attack that will destroy the planet" but tierra is typically used to describe the earth.

To be safe I guess. Plus again, the manga describes the attack as High 6-A, and we should prioritize manga info over databook.

Back