• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
People love to forget stuff like consistency or even narrative. But like I said, I don't care about debating about it now so I'm dropping it.
I mean besides Boros > Orochi nothing is against it. But I don't feel like arguing about it either. So I am dropping it as well

Last edited:
Sonic has Electricity Generation via Discharge Fist which comes from the webcomic if I'm not wrong. Shouldn't that be removed?

Does anyone here believe that Murata's statement about Geryu being more skilled than Tatsumaki still holds weight?
Murata just said that his ability to throw things. Gery is able to reduce the friction on objects, so he can move the object at faster speeds without having the object burn up while Tats can't do that.

They be switching tiers on a daily basis. God tiers went from like 5-B to 3-A to High 6-A to 5-B and then to 3-C

Thus must not be public then

Thus must not be public then

That is not VSBW.

I don't understand how Elder Centipede had a more epic defeat than Orochi

Why yes, I have not recovered from the disrespect my boi got.

We saw Gouketsu try to put up a fight before inevitably losing, and at least Saitama wasn't nude nor was he playing around smh

Many of the redraws have been done in order to give things a little more comedy, since that's the series primarily, above all the drama and flashy action it has, so Orochi's defeat fits a little more, even within a fairly messy manga like OPM. It additionally makes Orochi seem more powerful and nightmareish while also hyping up the threat to come in God.

Though, much like the Boros and Phoenix Man fights, I feel like Murata could've easily kept and adapted much of what he had in the previous versions of those fights for the redrawn ones. It's such a waste to see so much good work be erased forever. Perfectionism is definitely one of Murata's biggest flaws, but at the same time that's something many other artists share.

Many of the redraws have been done in order to give things a little more comedy, since that's the series primarily, above all the drama and flashy action it has, so Orochi's defeat fits a little more, even within a fairly messy manga like OPM. It additionally makes Orochi seem more powerful and nightmareish while also hyping up the threat to come in God.

Though, much like the Boros and Phoenix Man fights, I feel like Murata could've easily kept and adapted much of what he had in the previous versions of those fights for the redrawn ones. It's such a waste to see so much good work be erased forever. Perfectionism is definitely one of Murata's biggest flaws, but at the same time that's something many other artists share.
I just figured they'd throw in lore and prepare causal and new viewers for what's to come early on.

Removing Orochi's previous battle and design in exchange for Low 5-B OPM was not worth it imo. Like yes, it did hype up the threat that is GOD, but was it really worth it at the cost of giving Orochi a worst design and defeated in a clown-ish way,and basically removing Orochi's battle against Saitama and just losing his dignity

Last edited:
Removing Orochi's previous battle and design in exchange for Low 5-B OPM was not worth it imo. Like yes, it did hype up the threat that is GOD, but was it really worth it at the cost of giving Orochi a worst design and defeated in a clown-ish way,and basically removing Orochi's battle against Saitama and just losing his dignity
I think you misunderstood what I said, I don't really care about the VSBW rating (Murata and ONE evidently don't care either) and it's unimportant to the story (power is rarely important to a story unless you decide to foolishly follow Dragon Ball's example). What happened in the redrawn fight fits the comedic tone of the series better, while also giving Orochi a more interesting motive and objective and without removing all that made him a powerhouse.

It's true that Orochi no longer fights a Saitama that took his opponent seriously enough to consider it a monster and not hold back (like he did with Boros), but I find that pretty irrelevant. The design being worse is rather subjective, but between one that was purely flashy (and rather uninspired tbh) and one that suits Orochi's horror-inspired design, the current one is definitely better in my eyes.

Btw, I noticed some of the links in Boros' profile are dead, somebody should replace them with imgur links.

orochi's feat
i don't know how to post the calculation so i leave it here
1) I use the parameters used in the original calculation
2) the result exceeds the energy needed to destroy the earth, but this is NOT a problem because the object is not an explosion but is more like a bullet and is absorbed before leaving the earth's crust (considering its energy, had it not been absorbed it probably would have traveled into space for quite a while)

A) we need to find the formula to calculate the viscous friction
based on wikipedia https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stokes'_law
- (sphere)
Re (reynolds' s number) = (2 * radius * speed * fluid density) / fluid viscosity
if Re <1 we can use the following formula to calculate the friction:
F (viscous friction force) = -6 * pi * viscosity * radius * speed
the viscosity of the upper terrestrial mantle varies from 10e + 19 to 10e + 24 (source wikipedia) and the lower mantle is denser than the upper one so for simplification I will use a lower average (10e + 22) even if it should be closer to 10e +24
I use the density of the earth because I could not find the specific one of the earth's mantle (there shouldn't be big differences) d = 5515 kg / m ^ 3
since the object starts from standstill and accelerates
to find the work we have to calculate the friction at the start and the friction at the end and then do the integral using the distance
then Re1 (stopped -> speed (v = 0)) = 2 * r * 0 * density / Viscosity = 0 (Re <1)
F1 = 0 (since it is a multiplication by 0)

Re2 = (2 * 366717.0236 * 3177965/20 * 5515) / 10e + 22 = 6e-8
Re <1 then we can use the above formula

but to calculate the integral:
speed (v) = space (d) / time
(F = -6pi * viscosity * radius * distance / time)

the object starts from d1 = 0 (starting space)
and arrives at d2 = 3177965 m (distance traveled / point of arrival)

work (joule) = force (= friction in this case in newtons) * displacement (m)
since the friction force changes according to the speed to find the work we have to calculate the following integral

integral from d1 to d2 of (F sd) = integral from 0 to d2 of -6pi * viscosity * radius * (d / t) ds
= Integral from d1 = 0 to d2 = 3177965 of -6pi * 10e + 22 * 366717.0236 * (d / 20)
using https://www.integral-calculator.com/
the result W (work) = -
+174441643610431532107500000000000000000000 joules
or 1.74e + 41 j
I hope I have not made some casting mistake in doing so

the sign "-" only indicates the direction of the force (friction oppose moviment so it's sign is "-")
but orochi's force is opposite to friction so you have to change your sign

orochi's feat
i don't know how to post the calculation so i leave it here
1) I use the parameters used in the original calculation
2) the result exceeds the energy needed to destroy the earth, but this is NOT a problem because the object is not an explosion but is more like a bullet and is absorbed before leaving the earth's crust (considering its energy, had it not been absorbed it probably would have traveled into space for quite a while)

A) we need to find the formula to calculate the viscous friction
based on wikipedia https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stokes'_law
- (sphere)
Re (reynolds' s number) = (2 * radius * speed * fluid density) / fluid viscosity
if Re <1 we can use the following formula to calculate the friction:
F (viscous friction force) = -6 * pi * viscosity * radius * speed
the viscosity of the upper terrestrial mantle varies from 10e + 19 to 10e + 24 (source wikipedia) and the lower mantle is denser than the upper one so for simplification I will use a lower average (10e + 22) even if it should be closer to 10e +24
I use the density of the earth because I could not find the specific one of the earth's mantle (there shouldn't be big differences) d = 5515 kg / m ^ 3
since the object starts from standstill and accelerates
to find the work we have to calculate the friction at the start and the friction at the end and then do the integral using the distance
then Re1 (stopped -> speed (v = 0)) = 2 * r * 0 * density / Viscosity = 0 (Re <1)
F1 = 0 (since it is a multiplication by 0)

Re2 = (2 * 366717.0236 * 3177965/20 * 5515) / 10e + 22 = 6e-8
Re <1 then we can use the above formula

but to calculate the integral:
speed (v) = space (d) / time
(F = -6pi * viscosity * radius * distance / time)

the object starts from d1 = 0 (starting space)
and arrives at d2 = 3177965 m (distance traveled / point of arrival)

work (joule) = force (= friction in this case in newtons) * displacement (m)
since the friction force changes according to the speed to find the work we have to calculate the following integral

integral from d1 to d2 of (F sd) = integral from 0 to d2 of -6pi * viscosity * radius * (d / t) ds
= Integral from d1 = 0 to d2 = 3177965 of -6pi * 10e + 22 * 366717.0236 * (d / 20)
using https://www.integral-calculator.com/
the result W (work) = -
−174441643610431532107500000000000000000000 joules
or 1.74e + 41 j
I hope I have not made some casting mistake in doing so
Low 4-C... Crazy

I am not an expert and I made this calculation thanks to research and the help of a friend of mine so I don't know if the final part (integral) is correct

Back