• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
But that doesn't mean you can add a multiplier that huge. Them being faster then it does not equate to them viewing it as how humans view a snail.
Iaian is over 133 times faster. BoS Genos who is one of the weakest demons is faster than Iaian. And we see that he gets massively stronger with each upgrade. He went from losing to base DSK to two shoting wet DSK in one upgrade. There are like 6 or 7 upgrades between BoS Genos and EC Genos who is peak Demon. So while I agree that multiplier can't be used, it doesn't seem to be unreasonable, either

Iaian is over 133 times faster. BoS Genos who is one of the weakest demons is faster than Iaian. And we see that he gets massively stronger with each upgrade. He went from losing to base DSK to two shoting wet DSK in one upgrade. There are like 6 or 7 upgrades between BoS Genos and EC Genos who is peak Demon. So while I agree that multiplier can't be used, it doesn't seem to be unreasonable, either
Where does Iaian being 113 times faster come from? Are you using the manga. We don't cross scale.

Plus, upscaling several times does not move you from Supersonic to MHS+

Where does Iaian being 113 times faster come from? Are you using the manga. We don't cross scale.
I know. That's why I said "when that monster is introduced" at the beginning.
Plus, upscaling several times does not move you from Supersonic to MHS+
That depends on how strong Genos gets. Assuming he gets 3 times stronger with each upgrade, 3^6 × 133 = 96957. That's close to 108000. But that can't be used because of several reasons

Sorry, what's the crux of the whole snail thing?
The snail is a very slow demon, several A-Class can outrun it, the demons are faster than the A-Class. So therefore it means that Demons view the Snail as how a human views a snail in speed.

hi
I'm new here (english is not my first language)
I wanted to express my thoughts on the orochi calc:

this calc is a low ball to orochi's feat
1) it does not take into account the most important part of what orochi did: he moved a portion of the Earth's core THROUGH the mantle (liquid!)
kinetic energy would be fine if the "bullet" goes through vacuum or air but here it is DIFFERENT! is crossing THE TERRESTRIAL MANTLE! this means that the frictional force that opposes the movement of the "bullet" and the earth pressure are tremendously enormous and cannot be ignored !!!
2) the object moves in the opposite direction to the earth's gravity, I have no idea how this works since the object is inside the earth itself, but I think that the earth's gravity still has some kind of influence
taking into account (1) the result would be several orders of magnetudo larger than that estimated here

Dude, I suck at calculating. This is the third time I write this comment. Anyway, I don't think anyone here can calculate the value for the first one. And for second one GMm[1/R – 1/2r] should work. The answer is over 8.6 × 10^29 Joules. We should add this to previous value. But the tiering stays same.

Last edited:
hi
I'm new here (english is not my first language)
I wanted to express my thoughts on the orochi calc:

this calc is a low ball to orochi's feat
1) it does not take into account the most important part of what orochi did: he moved a portion of the Earth's core THROUGH the mantle (liquid!)
kinetic energy would be fine if the "bullet" goes through vacuum or air but here it is DIFFERENT! is crossing THE TERRESTRIAL MANTLE! this means that the frictional force that opposes the movement of the "bullet" and the earth pressure are tremendously enormous and cannot be ignored !!!
2) the object moves in the opposite direction to the earth's gravity, I have no idea how this works since the object is inside the earth itself, but I think that the earth's gravity still has some kind of influence
taking into account (1) the result would be several orders of magnetudo larger than that estimated here
You should bring this up to calc member. This could be very huge.

You had me there when you brought up High 5-A, because if that was true I might have to raise an eyebrow.

Even if it was, why would it be an outlier?
Because it is so incredibly vastly above every other feat performed thus far? Even surpassing the feat of Saitama's or Psykorochi (And arguably Boros) best feat, both of which are (the third one being debatable) far superior to Orochi. Plus the God tiers are very consistent when it comes to tier 6

Boros mass blowout that Qwasdef brought up was calced at very high end 5-B, so it wouldn't be a stretch. Psykorochi would just scale. Her God beam wasn't even her going all out.
Not really? The mass ejection is kind of a reach.

Plus Psykorochi's feat is nowhere even a plus in High 6-A.

But I don't wanna get into whether or not Low 5-B is an outlier or not (I still think it's bullshit but whatever). So I'll drop it here

It was the first time Orochi was going all out so according to the rules it can't be treated as outlier.
Going all out or not going all out isn't the only thing that counts as an outlier.

People love to forget stuff like consistency or even narrative. But like I said, I don't care about debating about it now so I'm dropping it.

Back