• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Also I don't get why MB is the form assumed to be comparable to AG? When A. that likely would've been a stomp because AG has laughably better stamina (And ONE never mentions a stamina drain of any kind) B. ONE describes Boros shooting energy blasts towards AG, when he's only done that in his released form, and not MB

Besides, Boros in the anime (which afaik can be used for clarification) has a base form other than his armour, which is light blue. That shows he can keep a base form without wearing it, making that form Above Dragon.

Besides, Boros in the anime (which afaik can be used for clarification) has a base form other than his armour, which is light blue. That shows he can keep a base form without wearing it, making that form Above Dragon.
I don't get what that has to do with anything...

@Kachon I know that's what they mean, especially because it's kind of in the manga to an extent, but how's it an argument?

Also, we're talking about Boros with the armour because he's the only one who currently doesn't scale above the meteor.

Not talking about that, but about the scene where he is describing his regenerative properties. We can see there that Boros could mantain his base form without the necessity to go into Released.

A lot of people, like By Asura I think, don't get why Armored Boros is treated as an Above Dragon. Their argument is that the Amrored form should not be a key because its only purpose is to keep his Released power sealed.

It was a counterargument in favour of Armored Boros being an Above Dragon and by that logic scaling him to the meteor. In conclusion, Base Boros exists.

That was not even remotely my argument, and you haven't even remotely proved that Armoured Boros (aka, Boros with the armour itself) is Above Dragon.

You've just given some evidence—evidence that I haven't disagreed with, despite it being tenuous at best as Bernkastelll explained—that there's a base form. So what? Boros already has 3 forms, including armoured, energised, and meteoric burst.

Last edited:
That was not even remotely my argument, and you haven't even remotely proved that Armoured Boros (aka, Boros with the armour itself) is Above Dragon.

You've just given some evidence—evidence that I haven't disagreed with, despite it being tenuous at best as Bernkastelll explained—that there's a base form. So what? Boros already has 3 forms, including armoured, energised, and meteoric burst.
If ONE wanted to be specific, he would have. If he wanted it to be all forms but Armored he would have said so. That's like if Kishimoto said that pre-ts Sasuke is Jonin lvl, and people were saying, "Only curse-mark Sasuke is Jonin lvl." It doesn't make sense, and it's baseless assumptions.

Who says he would have been more specific? ONE clearly hasn't in the past. And neither has Murata, for that matter.

It's more baseless to use leaps in logic just so you can apply a rating to someone who's completely featless and treat it as absolute fact.

When? I can't find what you're referring to.

Also, he didn't do so with Boros previously, or Deep Sea King.

But we can kinda figure out which form he's maybe referring to by his quote? He states Garou would use skill against Boros, and as we know, first form Ag is the only form to use skill, the other forms just try to use brute force against Saitama.

I removed Garou. That was an accident, as I said before it's just Boros I'm referring to.

Plus, like I said, there's more examples, like the quote about DSK being relative to Sky King.

There's plenty of examples where he is and isn't specific with forms.

Fair enough I guess. Armored should probably just be either Unknown or removed. Released Boros should have his speed downgrade to At least High Hypersonic. And his LS should be switched to Class M (With the exception of MB). Could you add that to your CRT?

I'll put it in the CRT. If the other one got approval, this probably needs approval too.

Your thoughts on what we should do with his Armored form? I'd say we just removed since it ain't actually his base and the fact it's featless, Released is his regular self

Fair enough I guess. Armored should probably just be either Unknown or removed. Released Boros should have his speed downgrade to At least High Hypersonic. And his LS should be switched to Class M (With the exception of MB). Could you add that to your CRT?
What? Why would Released Boros loose Massively Hypersonic? His reasoning from Armored can just be transferred.

Because we don't know which form of Boros is dragon or above? And without that, he only scales above his generals, who are all At least High Hypersonic

At least High 7-A:

• Golden Sperm (Used his chadness to clap Darkshine)

High 7-A:

• Darkshine's durability (Is massively above his own AP
  • Pre-Awakened Garou (Far stronger than before)
  • AB Bang (fought on par with Pre-Awakened Garou)
  • Post-Molt EC (Bang needed to go into AB in order to fight him)

At least 7-A+:

• Superalloy Darkshine's casually above the 800+ megaton metal
  • Carnage Mode CK (Fough on par with Superalloy Darkshine)
  • Gouketsu (Superior to CK)
  • Vomit Fuhrer
  • Rover's durability

7-A+:

• Initial Half-Monster Garou (Survived several attacks from a casual Super Alloy Darkshine, who was more serious then when he smashed the random monster)
  • Rover's AP, was able to easily defeat Half-Monster Garou
  • Bang and Bomb (Bang was able to deflect Darkshine's attack while Garou got clapped)
  • Atomic Samurai (Superior to Garou)
  • Flashy Flash (Superior to Garou)
  • Black Sperm (Can harm Atomic Samurai)
  • Metal Knight with prep time (Can harm his own buildings with preparations)

At most 7-A+:

• Single headed Melzalgald (One single headed one could somewhat harm Bang)
I think that's all who scales
Fubuki would scale to At most 7-A+.

Back