• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
We already agreed like 2 days ago that Fubuki should have an "At most" rating.
Uh no? It was not valid in the other case because she should just get downscale to just 7-B from an At least 7-B, when she even scales to or above Bang and Bomb. And that was 2 days ago. We decided talking on the 7-A+ scaling yesterday

Uh no? It was not valid in the other case because she should just get downscale to just 7-B from an At least 7-B, when she even scales to or above Bang and Bomb. And that was 2 days ago. We decided talking on the 7-A+ scaling yesterday
She would still downscale from Rover's 7-A+

So she would have like At most 7-A+, because she literally almost died from it, and she can't output that much power regularly.

I might have found a good speed feat for Webcomic Garou. Here Garou goes from behind Saitama to in front of him and during this the rocks in the background are frozen midair.

main-qimg-746bbc10f7dfdf138db7f16df7f72ad0

I'm not sure how one calcs that...

Even if we assume Saitama's eye was was moving as fast as a regular human (Which would be dumb), it might just yield Subsonic

Last edited:
I'm not sure, how one calcs that...

Even if we assume Saitama's eye was was moving as fast as a regular human (Which would be dumb), it might just yield Subsonic
I mean we already have similar calcs like the DSK rain calc and the Flashy vs Ninja bros calc. The rocks in the background are from Saitama's table flip so the rocks are likely falling at terminal velocity and they appear frozen while Garou moves several feet.

Off t*pic: If a feat like this happened in canon would the dispersal of the clouds get a higher yield that the crack in the moon?
Absolutely, cloud splits are pretty broken, Especially because that was like a 10,000km cloud split in about a second. High end Multi-cont for sure.

Where is the animation from by the way?

Last edited:
Absolutely, cloud splits are pretty broken, Especially because that was like a 10km cloud split in about a second. High end Multi-cont for sure.

Where is the animation from by the way?
I mean using KE, I think it could even breach into tier 5. I think I've seen cloud feats reach that level

At least High 7-A:

• Golden Sperm (Used his chadness to clap Darkshine)

High 7-A:

• Darkshine's durability (Is massively above his own AP
  • Pre-Awakened Garou (Far stronger than before)
  • AB Bang (fought on par with Pre-Awakened Garou)
  • Post-Molt EC (Bang needed to go into AB in order to fight him)

At least 7-A+:

• Superalloy Darkshine's casually above the 800+ megaton metal
  • Carnage Mode CK (Fough on par with Superalloy Darkshine)
  • Gouketsu (Superior to CK)
  • Vomit Fuhrer
  • Rover's durability
  • Boros, superior to Melzalgald

7-A+:

• Initial Half-Monster Garou (Survived several attacks from a casual Super Alloy Darkshine, who was more serious then when he smashed the random monster)
  • Rover's AP, was able to easily defeat Half-Monster Garou
  • Bang and Bomb (Bang was able to deflect Darkshine's attack while Garou got clapped)
  • Atomic Samurai (Superior to Garou)
  • Flashy Flash (Superior to Garou)
  • Black Sperm (Can harm Atomic Samurai)
  • Metal Knight with prep time (Can harm his own buildings with preparations)
  • Fubuki (blocked an attack from Rover)

At most 7-A+:

• Single headed Melzalgald (One single headed one could somewhat harm Bang)
I think that's all who scales
So I was taking a look at this and noticed a few things.
  • Gouketsu should upscale to High 7-A, since he’s above Carnage Kabuto, who scales to Darkshine, who’s casually above 800+ megatons.
  • Armored Boros wouldn’t have an “At least,” since he’s scaling above someone with an “At most.”
  • There’s a few people that scale here and were forgotten.
  • Gyoro Gyoro scales to Half-Monster Garou, and Psykos scales far above Gyoro Gyoro (she could honestly upscale to High 7-A since she’s > Multi-Eye GG, who’s > base GG, who’s ≈ HM Garou)
  • Promoted Rook scales to Psykos, Post-EC Genos and Drive Knight downscale from her (so they’d be 7-A+).
  • Post-Superfight Genos’ USIC scales to Post-Molt EC.

Armored Boros wouldn’t have an “At least,” since he’s scaling above someone with an “At most.”
He scales above the complete Melazalgald. At most is only for a single headed one, and we previously agreed that Melzalgald gets stronger with more heads a few pages ago.

He didn't expect him to survive yes, but we simply don't know how much Saitama holds back when he punches. All of his normal punches are inconsistent.

Plus that would only scale to his durability

No, we were gonna downgrade armored Boros. Released Boros is staying in 6-A.

The only thing about Released Boros we're downgrading is his speed and LS, we're downgrading him to High Hypersonic and Class M

Back