• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I think the at least might be a little unnecessary for GS, at least right now. Though I don't care that much.

Also, Bang and Bomb should still downscale to Mountain level, as I've explained.

For Melz, I think at least City level, possibly Mountain level makes sense. His hit was definitely stronger than pre-molt EC's, but it only did momentary and non-visible damage to Bang.

I think at least LML might be a little unnecessary for GS.
He was able to one-shot Darkshine, that's enough for an At least.

Also, Bang and Bomb should still downscale to Mountain level, as I've explained.
800 Petatons isn't enough for a downscale, is it not? Plus Darkshine damaging the metal was an extremely casual feat, he definitely put more effort into fighting Bang or Garou then he did slamming that monster into the wall

Yes, but even their combos have been shown to not reach the level of DS' attacks.

He put like zero effort into making him vomit blood. The thing he did put effort into was obliterating his ribcage.

I just explained. Even their combos have shown to be below DS' hits, such as PsykoJet and Rover.

Nothing implies Pre-Molt is on par with Gouketsu, just that he's a Dragon level heavy hitter, as Hellfire Flame put it. I've been planning to remove those statements for a while now. Also, Gouketsu scales above casual DS via Genos' data.

How strong is baseline Dragon Level?
Unquantifiably or massively above the strongest demons. Or basically Baseline Low 7-B (1.22 Megatons), which is what the strongest demons scale to.
Also your thoughts on Boros being superior to the meteor?
Also ByAsura, opinions on this?

I'm neutral towards it, I don't really care if Boros scales to it or not.

Working on Webcomic profiles, I assume?
Yep. I'm actually almost done with Saitama's profile. I just need to fix the scans.

And CK naturally, among quite a few other strong Dragons
I included him, the full list is here btw.

At least High 7-A:

• Golden Sperm (Used his chadness to clap Darkshine)

High 7-A:

• Darkshine's durability (Is massively above his own AP
  • Pre-Awakened Garou (Far stronger than before)
  • AB Bang (fought on par with Pre-Awakened Garou)
  • Post-Molt EC (Bang needed to go into AB in order to fight him)

At least 7-A+:

• Superalloy Darkshine's casually above the 800+ megaton metal
  • Carnage Mode CK (Fough on par with Superalloy Darkshine)
  • Gouketsu (Superior to CK)
  • Vomit Fuhrer
  • Rover's durability

7-A+:

• Initial Half-Monster Garou (Survived several attacks from a casual Super Alloy Darkshine, who was more serious then when he smashed the random monster)
  • Rover's AP, was able to easily defeat Half-Monster Garou
  • Bang and Bomb (Bang was able to deflect Darkshine's attack while Garou got clapped)
  • Atomic Samurai (Superior to Garou)
  • Flashy Flash (Superior to Garou)
  • Black Sperm (Can harm Atomic Samurai)
  • Metal Knight with prep time (Can harm his own buildings with preparations)

At most 7-A+:

• Single headed Melzalgald (One single headed one could somewhat harm Bang)
I think that's all who scales

Not sure.

The meteor was just a normal punch, but he also seemed very intent on stopping it from destroying Z-City. So it could be higher than what he uses to kill monsters normally.
We are not scaling off of Saitama.

The argument is that Boros should scale above the meteor for the virtue of being an Above Dragon. His current Armored Form 6-C justification is being superior to HE's energy ball, which is exactly the same as the meteor, a one shot attack.

I'm kinda surprised that we have no speed feats beyond High Hypersonic, who did the feat ?

Also, about Fubuki:
  • Shaking a minor area should not be assumed to automatically translate to an earthquake. Either a large area being shaken or evidence that we are dealing with something earthquake-like and not just some minor shaking would be needed.
If she only shook a building, I don't think she should scale to a whole Earthquake

The argument is that Boros should scale above the meteor for the virtue of being an Above Dragon. His current Armored Form 6-C justification is being superior to HE's energy ball, which is exactly the same as the meteor, a one shot attack.
We don't scale Armored Boros off of the 6-C ball alone. We scale him off of the character himself, who is able to output the attack.

The way I see it, in terms of sheer strength, webcomic Garou is better (His High 7-A AP is higher while Manga is only Baseline, and Manga only has Class G while webcomic has Class T), but Manga Garou demonstrates better skill feats and abilities than his Webcomic self

We are not scaling off of Saitama.

Not sure why we're even considering Armoured Boros as the one who's Above Dragon.
I'm kinda surprised that we have no speed feats beyond High Hypersonic, who did the feat ?

Also, about Fubuki:

If she only shook a building, I don't think she should scale to a whole Earthquake
Sonic, who moved so fast that raindrops were frozen. Bang's meteor feat is probably much higher.

I kind of agree, but it was from another part of the city.

Back