• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Any translations
The usual reddit guy said he's not feeling up to it today, but his friend will try.

For the chapter there's no scaling revisions as of now. Being easily one tapped and surviving because regen isn't a durability feat.

I'm sure many redraws that are "not needed" will be coming, Murata doesn't hold to our expectations when he decides to redraw a chapter. I'm sure most would have preferred a new chapter to this redraw, but I thought it was nice. Seems like we're getting several more monster characters of consequence whose importance might outlive this arc? Manako, Black Sperm, Rover, Psykos, even Electric Catfish Man and DO-S... I wonder what ONE has planned for them.

Don't be disappointed until we see those plotlines play out fully, bringing these characters might be for the better.

I personally like the change with Psykos thinking King killed Orochi. The mask and severed dragon heads being there makes sense... King walked by and doing his thing is hilarious. As I understand it, Psykos thinks King teleported behind the gyoro gyoro eyeball and one-shot it.

She's probably about to appear in chapter 151 or 152 and tell Golden Sperm and Homeless to watch out for King because he killed Orochi and can teleport behind them :LOL:

I personally like the change with Psykos thinking King killed Orochi. The mask and severed dragon heads being there makes sense... King walked by and doing his thing is hilarious. As I understand it, Psykos thinks King teleported behind the gyoro gyoro eyeball and one-shot it.
Yeah, I liked that part as well.

image0.jpg

There are some options scaling wise

- She can just fight Fubuki on equal level with no upgrades at all, that would mean she's 7-B, and upgrades Sweet Mask to 7-B aswell (And every Dragon level becomes 7-B upscaling from her)

- She can just fight Fubuki on equal level with no upgrades at all, that would mean Fubuki isn't fully 7-B (And there are arguments for that), no upgrades to Sweet Mask or Dragon levels

- She can have a new 7-B transformation/amp, fight Fubuki on equal level and nothing changes

- She can be stomped by Fubuki and nothing changes

There are some options scaling wise

- She can just fight Fubuki on equal level with no upgrades at all, that would mean she's 7-B, and upgrades Sweet Mask to 7-B aswell (And every Dragon level becomes 7-B upscaling from her)

- She can just fight Fubuki on equal level with no upgrades at all, that would mean Fubuki isn't fully 7-B (And there are arguments for that), no upgrades to Sweet Mask or Dragon levels

- She can have a new 7-B transformation/amp, fight Fubuki on equal level and nothing changes

- She can be stomped by Fubuki and nothing changes
I like the stomp option. The story is better with her out of it. : )

Honestly my bet is they are going to fight on equal level, no amp or transformation for Do-S, because I doubt Murata/ONE see Fubuki as Cadre level based on blocking Rover a few times with extreme high diff + bleeding

Now if that makes Do-S 7-B or Fubuki back to 8-B, I dunno

She can just fight Fubuki on equal level with no upgrades at all, that would mean she's 7-B, and upgrades Sweet Mask to 7-B aswell (And every Dragon level becomes 7-B upscaling from her)
No. That creates a circular chain, as her 7-B comes from her blocking attacks against River, and we know Rover is high above the regular dragon chain.

And mind you, 7-B comes from elder centipede. We are not scaling Do-S to the level of elder centipede

No. That creates a circular chain, as her 7-B comes from her blocking attacks against River, and we know Rover is high above the regular dragon chain.

And mind you, 7-B comes from elder centipede. We are not scaling Do-S to the level of elder centipede
Tell that to Do-S stomping Fubuki next chapter

I do agree tho, but that shows the problem is Fubuki

Back