• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Just give her an at most 7-B. Like that’s literally what the at most is for. She can at most stop a single 7-B attack.
Except she's 7-B for stopping an At least 7-B. So she downscales to just 7-B

Plus even if we use an At most, that still ***** with the scaling

Yeah the At most wouldn't really change the circular scaling that maybe is going to happen

"At least 8-B, likely 8-A (Reasons), up to 7-B at peak (Reasons)" is my bet, it keeps her feats against Rover while saying that she isn't always at that level

Yeah the At most wouldn't really change the circular scaling that maybe is going to happen

"At least 8-B, likely 8-A (Reasons), up to 7-B at peak (Reasons)" is my bet, it keeps her feats against Rover while saying that she isn't always at that level
Her and Do-S should be straight up 8-A imo

@Emirp sumitpo Yeah honestly 8-A is probably the best thing to they really don’t need the 8-B. Also why do we downscale Fubuki from a full power Rover in the first place when they have said Rover was still injured from Saitama’s punch. Shouldn’t we downscale her from the attack likelh being able to injure Bang and Bomb who scale to half of Elder Centipede instead?

Like that way we could just say she is at most Low 7-B or 7-B for being able to stop an attack that could injure somebody that is 9.125 Megatons once. Baseline 7-B is just 6.3 Megatons after all.

Also why do we downscale Fubuki from a full power Rover in the first place when they have said Rover was still injured from Saitama’s punch. Shouldn’t we downscale her from the attack injuring Bang and Bomb who are half of Elder Centipede instead?
Even after being injured, Rover was still superior to Bang and Bomb, and straight up posed a threat against both. And would've injured both had Fubuki not save them.

Injured Rover being stronger than Bang and Bomb is where his At least 7-B comes from

Like that way we could just say she is at most Low 7-B or 7-B for being able to stop an attack that could injure somebody that is 9.125 Megatons once. Baseline 7-B is just 6.3 Megatons after all.
Bang and Bomb are 18 Megatons, that's not close enough to downscale

Not that I have much of a problem with the redraws but…can they just get on with the new chapters instead? I want my Saitama entering the battle vs Garou 😭

7-B is perfectly fine. I don't really see why she should downscale an entire tier if this was going to harm Bang and Bomb.

7-B is perfectly fine. I don't really see why she should downscale an entire tier if this was going to harm Bang and Bomb.
Exactly. Even if Do-S were to somehow harm fubuki, that would just mean that Fubuki has weak physicals - which isn't outlandish considering her Okame-mask rating was very low.

I also agree with giving Fubuki an up to 7-B rating with her maximum output.

We can probably just combine the two keys because her strength isn't said to have increased.

Also, she couldn't see Bomb, so we should do something about her speed.

We can probably just combine the two keys because her strength isn't said to have increased.

Doesn't that just make him upscale from Rover/Fubuki? He seems to be competitive with Garou in speed, so he would just keep same speed.

I'm pretty sure Bang and Bomb are agreed to be > Rover in speed, and she could barely keep up with Rover.

I guess that's fine.

Still seems a bit high when Rover was completely overwhelming Half-Monster Garou in speed.

Yes, agreed. This is pretty much exactly what I wanted to do.

So I got 7394.7391870434994 tons of TNT or Small Town level

Either I massively ****** up somewhere or we're back to square one. Take this with a grain of salt

Either I massively ****** up somewhere or we're back to square one. Take this with a grain of salt
(7394.73 tons is 7-C, not Low 7-C) I wouldn't even say that using the bobbit worm as a tool to find out the features of EC. the bobbit worm is literally a worm. The weight and width scaling is going to be different. I would say to stick to the 18 MT calc, since we used a centipede to find the proportions, which are more accurate than using a worm.

I have Hero Perfection translated in spanish HEHEHEHEHE

How do we handle this?

i don't think these metal knight pages are translated would be dope if they were...

bIbLL5n_d.webp
22C1Dhg_d.webp

(7394.73 tons is 7-C, not Low 7-C) I wouldn't even say that using the bobbit worm as a tool to find out the features of EC. the bobbit worm is literally a worm. The weight and width scaling is going to be different. I would say to stick to the 18 MT calc, since we used a centipede to find the proportions, which are more accurate than using a worm.
It's not, though... Look at a centipede's body and now look at a bobbit worm. I already shwoed images on my blog post so I won't do it again, the bobbit worm isn't just "a worm", it's got armor on and pincers that are closer to those that EC possesses. Nevermind the proportions of a bobbit worm being just about the exact same as EC. No centipede or even millipede has proportions like those of EC.

Yeah KE doesn't lead to high results, hence why I never calculated it in my blog post.

It's not, though... Look at a centipede's body and now look at a bobbit worm. I already shwoed images on my blog post so I won't do it again, the bobbit worm isn't just "a worm", it's got armor on and pincers that are closer to those that EC possesses. Nevermind the proportions of a bobbit worm being just about the exact same as EC. No centipede or even millipede has proportions like those of EC.
I just don't know why we can't keep the centipede calc we have instead of using the bobbit worm

Back