• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Saitama vs Naruto

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sus

since Saitama got his small planet update

New era Naruto in sage of six paths mode

speed is equalized

Saitama

Naruto

Last edited:
He also has better LS. Naruto seems to scale above 2.11c, while Saitama is casually at 4.35c. So that's it for advantages. I guess

So he one-shots Naruto before Naruto does anything? OP never specified which speed for Saitama he's using btw

Saitama one shot and speed blitz - he outclassed him in both AP/Durability and speed. AP of saitama was around 7.9782 Zettatons and he did this feats casually while naruto was around 797 Exatons the gap is just too big and while in speed saitama was 4.35c (FTL) while naruto is around 2.11c (FTL)

And i don't see any notable hax of his that he always use in midst battle except that his orb that could destroy thing's at cellular level which tatsumaki could already do.

That seems like a stomp, isn't Naruto like far more versatile and skilled than Saitama? What's Naruto's opening move?
If it were Six Paths Sage Mode Naruto, but OP is using Baryon Mode Naruto which is limited to Hand to Hand Combat because doing anything else burns him out even faster

Yeah naruto has insane sensing abilities, multiple durability negation attacks like frog kata and RS, his baryon mode is useless here, I think regular spsm is better here, other than that, he has the nature types of the bijuu which saitama doesn't have resistance to as far as I know, I think naruto with speed equalized, can pull off a rasenshuriken and take out saitama, since saitama usually holds back a ton, and never goes all out.

I hate how that seems very likely how the fight would go
I'm sure Saitama would let Naruto land a few hits to determine his strength, like that Battle Beast Knockoff then One Shot him afterwards (If Naruto is still in Baryon Mode after a few minutes that is), I mean sure Saitama would feel a little tingling sensation of his Life force being burned (a few days at most) due to the hits but that's hardly a problem.

Yeah naruto has insane sensing abilities, multiple durability negation attacks like frog kata and RS, his baryon mode is useless here, I think regular spsm is better here, other than that, he has the nature types of the bijuu which saitama doesn't have resistance to as far as I know, I think naruto with speed equalized, can pull off a rasenshuriken and take out saitama, since saitama usually holds back a ton, and never goes all out.
Those are just limited negation people on sakura or 3rd raikage level or above could resist it. it's reason why rs is no effecto to raikage due to his insane thick durability and not just because of his regeneration which saitama has but insanely way superior and doesn't matter anyway tatsumaki could so the same thing but on higher level that works on low 5-B character.

Saitama one shot and speed blitz - he outclassed him in both AP/Durability and speed. AP of saitama was around 7.9782 Zettatons and he did this feats casually while naruto was around 797 Exatons the gap is just too big and while in speed saitama was 4.35c (FTL) while naruto is around 2.11c (FTL)

And i don't see any notable hax of his that he always use in midst battle except that his orb that could destroy thing's at cellular level which tatsumaki could already do.
Baryon mode naruto didn't use jutsu or prolly he can't cause he would die faster.
That seems like a stomp, isn't Naruto like far more versatile and skilled than Saitama? What's Naruto's opening move?
Taijutsu.

I'm sure Saitama would let Naruto land a few hits to determine his strength, like that Battle Beast Knockoff then One Shot him afterwards (If Naruto is still in Baryon Mode after a few minutes that is), I mean sure Saitama would feel a little tingling sensation of his Life force being burned (a few days at most) due to the hits but that's hardly a problem.
Naruto is not so stupid as to last an entire minute with saitama and only attack with physicals, if he sees that that doesn't work, then he'll rasenshuriken saitama to oblivion, and just like you say, saitama won't immediately kill naruto, so naruto can pull this off.

he'll rasenshuriken saitama to oblivion
Rs ain't gonna do shit here people on sakura or 3rd raikage could resist it. lol it's literally why it has no effecto to top tier god in durability in naruto verse and Tatsumaki cellular destruction is more potent than it

Naruto is not so stupid as to last an entire minute with saitama and only attack with physicals, if he sees that that doesn't work, then he'll rasenshuriken saitama to oblivion, and just like you say, saitama won't immediately kill naruto, so naruto can pull this off.
You do realize this is Baryon Mode Naruto right? In other words using anything else than his fists or Chakra arms would result in him dropping out of Baryon Mode unconscious faster?

You do realize this is Baryon Mode Naruto right? In other words using anything else than his fists or Chakra arms would result in him dropping out of Baryon Mode unconscious faster?
If physicals are entirely useless then naruto would be smart enough to risk using jutsu rasenshuriken, it's better to risk it for a chance to win, than not doing anything and ultimately dying.
Rs ain't gonna do shit here people on sakura or 3rd raikage could resist it. lol it's literally why it has no effecto to top tier god in durability in naruto verse and Tatsumaki cellular destruction is more potent than it
maybe, I don't know exactly how RS durability negation works, but naruto can still use frog kata, which does internal damage. tatsumaki is irrelevant.

If physicals are entirely useless then naruto would be smart enough to risk using jutsu rasenshuriken, it's better to risk it for a chance to win, than not doing anything and ultimately dying.
So you're argument basically boils down to an out of character move used in an already Chakra restrictive form that last for a few minutes or less?

So you're argument basically boils down to an out of character move used in an already Chakra restrictive form that last for a few minutes or less?
It's out of character because naruto didn't need to use jutsu to beat isshiki, but here he needs to, so he won't hesitate to do it.
And baryon mode already lasts long enough for a fight, he can probably pull off a jutsu or more but it'll cut his time down significantly, but that's fine because he should only need one move to win.

but naruto can still use frog kata, which does internal damage.
Same with it. it's just limited negation and it doesn't really work on vast durability like the top tier god character in naruto verse. Naruto simply overpowering his most opponents via putting all of his thing's to his rasengan and beating via it
tatsumaki is irrelevant.
Cause RS speciality is cellular destruction and Saitama >> Tatsu telekinesis can do the same thing.

He was specifically warned by Kurama not to use anything else and just advised to make sure all his punches connected with Isshiki
Kurama warned him not to spam jutsu and to connect all his attacks so as to not waste chakra, because punches take no chakra and every attack counts thus maximizing his time in that mode, but with saitama, punches won't cut it so he'll use jutsu.

It's out of character because naruto didn't need to use jutsu to beat isshiki, but here he needs to, so he won't hesitate to do it.
If he used jutsu. He would have died faster.
And baryon mode already lasts long enough for a fight, he can probably pull off a jutsu or more but it'll cut his time down significantly, but that's fine because he should only need one move to win.
Isshiki had 20 hours life span and naruto 4 punches shortened it to 30 min. It's irrelevant against someone like saitama who we all know life span is far more than 20 hours and since naruto looks like a monster and tries to attack saitama. All it takes Is ONE PUNCH.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back