• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
While I think it's debatable whether or not this is actually iron (I'm not even sure that matters too much because I've gotten Small Planet level results from the displacement itself), the tear-drop shape probably is largely spherical. The edges are more faded than the sides, while the core is the most prominent part, which is typically associated with spheres.

RDT_20210808_1156067603612159074335887.jpg

WHEN THE **** IS THE NEXT CHAPTER COMING OUT I AM SO TIRED OF WAITING AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I think Friday this week.

I hope Golden Sperm does a tier 6 feat, because if he stays 7-B, that's gonna be the L of the century

I don't really share this "higher the tier, better" thing, for me, S Class should only go to like 6-C, with the obvious exceptions
I'm not staying they should all be Low 5-B, because they shouldn't, I just think it's fun to have them higher every once in a while

The Sun Blade allows him to attack with the full literal power of a sun, so High 6-A Atomic Samurai, and Atomic then uses it to cut then sun into a bajilion little pieces

New redraw of chapter 107 (RAWS)
Do-S regenerated and the scene where Psykos finds Orochi's head is replaced with a scene of her drone finding his mask.

I wonder how the Psykorochi fusion chapter will change
hmm.gif

• Do-S survived, she's more durable than we thought.
  • Do-S vs Fubuki Round 2? I wonder how this will change scaling. Maybe Amai Mask may finally get upgraded. I just hope Fubuki doesn't one-shot. And hopefully Bang and Bomb won't get involved

Pretty neat chapter overall. If Do-S manages to fight evenly with Fubuki. Then we might need to do some scaling revisions. Let's just wait until the next chapter comes before we start debating. It's better we have more context

• Do-S survived, she's more durable than we thought.
  • Do-S vs Fubuki Round 2? I wonder how this will change scaling. Maybe Amai Mask may finally get upgraded. I just hope Fubuki doesn't one-shot. And hopefully Bang and Bomb won't get involved

Pretty neat chapter overall. If Do-S manages to fight evenly with Fubuki. Then we might need to do some scaling revisions. Let's just wait until the next chapter comes before we start debating. It's better we have more context
Also it seems like Psykos thinks King defeated Orochi.

Geryuganshoop said that armored Boros could destroy all life on Earth in 10 days, can this be used as a justification of vigor for him?
Armored Boros has At least MHS speed and 6-C AP. I'm pretty sure he could destroy all life in under a day. Tho I thought this is already on his page?

So from what I read based on the Chinese translations that are currently up to the first half of the redraw. Do-S is the one that killed the subterraneans by making them kill each other via mind control. And she is now trying to mind control Amai Mask and make him her 1000th slave by using a bunch of fodders and the fact that he is a monster and not a human.

Back