• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Also it's for the new scaling chain, would transformed Gyoro Gyoro scale to or above pre or post molt elder centipede

Well that's a bit of an oof.

Also would Genos firing his chest cannon inside of EC allow him to scale to post molt EC with that attack, it was able to crack EC's shell after all

Probably still internal damage / other fictional nonsense. He went inside specifically because he did noting on the outside, even pre-molt.

I noticed Homeless Emperor can basically do an esper style full body shield.
Finally some sort of explanation as to how he survived the twist. lol
Weird how nobody noticed the explosion when he burst out onto the surface though, even though I understand how he survived now I am curious how he got to the surface. Like did he take the one-surviving staircase or did he blast his way up to the surface at an angle? The second option seems like it could be tedious and would be noticeable because HE is coming out with a bang.

Last edited:
I have no earthly idea what to do with Spring's rating right now but the others were greatly impressed with his tomboy barrage.
Even Darkshine

I was thinking, and Vfu really didn't have a way to deflect the HE balls. Since he didn't have a weapon he could only endure the strike.

Shouldn't his spheres be MHS?
They were too fast for VFU who nearly blitzed Nichiron and Atomic.
I'd say so. VFU could even react to darkshine and should be comparable if not superior to his base state as well. Supersonic is laughably weak for a 6-C dragon

Also. Kinda hope Saitama kills FU so he can get acid resistence.
The correct opinion

Also would Genos firing his chest cannon inside of EC allow him to scale to post molt EC with that attack, it was able to crack EC's shell after all
I don't think it was internal damage. We clearly see how the outter part of the carapace breaks in a similar way to how Bang and Bomb broke pre- molt EC.

The question is whether or not EC is more durable post-molt or if he is stronger just because of sheer size. I am sure he is actually more durable, because monsters from the same species (Junior and Senior Centipede) are much less durable and their body probably works the same. So the more layers you have/ the bigger you are, the more durable you become.

I don't think it was internal damage. We clearly see how the outter part of the carapace breaks in a similar way to how Bang and Bomb broke pre- molt EC.

The question is whether or not EC is more durable post-molt or if he is stronger just because of sheer size. I am sure he is actually more durable, because monsters from the same species (Junior and Senior Centipede) are much less durable and their body probably works the same. So the more layers you have/ the bigger you are, the more durable you become.
Isn't it implied he gets stronger the more he grows? That should say enough imo

It's all just very weird scaling shenanigans. I can understand him not wanting to scale TTM to Low 7-B, but what's dumb is trying to divide Genos into 7-C, which will create a lot of problems. I've not been able to participate in it as I've been busy

The homeless emperor crater alt calc was accepted by Kierhan (the guy who accepted the 7-A calc, so no headaches in choosing which version). The 7-A+ carpet bombing was also just accepted, so that's a good supporting feat.

Homeless Emperor, Golden Sperm and Orochi should all be able to scale to Homeless's full power. Are we scaling sealed Orochi to the strongest cadres, or just above Gouketsu? I would be fine with scaling sealed Orochi.

We'll hold off on scaling Iaian, Spring Mustachio, Vomited Fuhrer Ugly and Darkshine's durability to the 7-A+ carpet bombing. Iaian and Spring can either get a separate calc for what they're doing or something. Darkshine and Vomited Fuhrer Ugly scaling is going to be difficult, but let's just downscale them from the 7-B EC calc for now and see what happened to Darkshine during the carpet bombing.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/U...reme_Carpet_Bombing_+_alt_Horizon_crater_calc

6-C sealed Orochi as well then.

This calc has a very similar width to the 7-A calc btw, it's 225 meters in the new and I believe 220 in the old. The difference is that we get a fuller view of the crater's length from a very elevated position. Looks like the crater stretches from the center of the former city wide barrier to outside that zone, or near to it.

Back