• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Also I don't think the "2500 copies" only being able to somewhat damage mb is accurate considering the first bs had 11 trillion copies. I think the strength of Bs cells cap eventually if not permanently fused.

Yeah we know Black Sperm’s cap is Darkshine as they can’t hurt him without fusing. But his power most definitely varies with the amount of copies he has in him.

Yeah we know Black Sperm’s cap is Darkshine as they can’t hurt him without fusing. But his power most definitely varies with the amount of copies he has in him.
Yeah but I'm saying there's a limit to how strong a regular black sperm can get. Which for now is unquantifiable.

Updated the calc to try and find the strength of each individual orb in the carpet bombing. Came up with 24 megatons. I think we can scale VFU and Darkshine to that, since VFU is still conscious after taking dozens of orbs in a named attack and Darkshine is being caught up in the carpet bombing right now (while potentially unconscious)

Now I agree with your reasoning.

Do Iaian and Spring Mustachio scale too?

Why are there only 36 orbs tho? I can count at least 100. Edit: Nevermind, you were talking about the first wave. I can count 23 on the panel where the samurai are slicing the orbs. That's probably the real first wave. That can make each orb stronger.

It wouldn't be accurate tho, because the orbs are probably falling at a constant pace (and at massively hypersonic speeds) and hundreds (if not thousnads) of them would have landed by the time we see the crater panel. Even if it's wank, it's the best that we have, so I'm fine with the calc.

Last edited:
Now I agree with your reasoning.

Do Iaian and Spring Mustachio scale too?
Should Iaian and Spring Mustachio be comparable to VFU and Darkshine? I would say no, it's an outlier if we say it makes them equal to two high dragons.

I'm thinking on how to calc what Iaian and Spring are doing because just putting Iaian and Spring above EC would be insane, especially after Iaian high-diffed average demons like Rhino Wrestler and Devil Long Hair 6-12 hours ago

On another topic, is Vaccine Man's calc measured with vaporization? I know 0 about calcs, so please don't bully me. It is stated to be the same energy as Homeless Emperor, even if the databook says he pulverizes buildings. We can see signs of vaporization in his feats.

Should Iaian and Spring Mustachio be comparable to VFU and Darkshine? I would say no, it's an outlier if we say it makes them equal to two high dragons.

I'm thinking on how to calc what Iaian and Spring are doing because just putting Iaian and Spring above EC would be insane, especially after Iaian high-diffed average demons like Rhino Wrestler and Devil Long Hair 6-12 hours ago
Maybe we assume not every orb had the same power. It's weird, because they tanked many of them, but I dunno.

Should ENW scale too? Breaks Iaian's sword, who was stronger than Spring Mustachio, so his former blade (and slashes) shouldn't be weaker than SM's, who is also tanking the blasts right now.

On another topic, is Vaccine Man's calc measured with vaporization? I know 0 about calcs, so please don't bully me. It is stated to be the same energy as Homeless Emperor, even if the databook says he pulverizes buildings. We can see signs of vaporization in his feats.
I did some experimenting with vaporization and vaccine man's crater and I got city level results a little less than the explosion calc he has currently, so eh it would just be a supporting feat for city level vaccine man.

I did some experimenting with vaporization and vaccine man's crater and I got city level results a little less than the explosion calc he has currently, so eh it would just be a supporting feat for city level vaccine man.
I was talking about the extra chapter explosion, which is obviously much bigger than chapter 1 explosion, and thus would give better results than 30 megatons.

I was talking about the extra chapter explosion, which is obviously much bigger than chapter 1 explosion, and thus would give better results than 30 megatons.
Calc Group Members were against using that diameter for pulverization because we don't see the crater, so there's no chance vaporization would be accepted

I mean, they are using their Swords to block the attack right ?

Maybe their Swords have Tier 7 Durability ?

Then we can upgrade Kombu Infinity to Dragon level

I am a genius

I'm saying that Iaian and Spring Mustachio can't be the same tier as Darkshine and Vomited Fuhrer, it just doesn't make any sense. We need to do a separate calc for them that accounts for how much area they are actually protecting with their deflections and how far away said area is from the explosions.

Last edited:
Calc Group Members were against using that diameter for pulverization because we don't see the crater
There doesn't look like there's any crater. We can see them right in the barrage and there's no some massive cratering explosion.

Also 36? Its a constant rain of blasts. There's no initial or solid amount to it. He's firing hundreds of energy attacks. They're not scaling in any capacity to the collocative energy output.

There doesn't look like there's any crater. We can see them right in the barrage and there's no some massive cratering explosion.

Also 36? Its a constant rain of blasts. There's no initial or solid amount to it. He's firing hundreds of energy attacks. They're not scaling in any capacity to the collocative energy output.
We're talking about Vaccine Man's 14 kilometer wide explosion and using vaporization for said explosion with a hypothetical crater. I'm sure there is a crater for said Vaccine Man feat and that it involves vaporization, but we can't prove how big the crater would be with the info we have.

EDIT: and I'm not sure about hundreds of blasts. There's a couple dozen super huge spheres streaming down in the panel where we see the scope of the carpet bombing, not hundreds. Homeless uses small blasts in that initial impact panel where we see Iaian and Spring deflecting, but the orbs we see in the horizon shot could literally be hundreds of meters wide since we can see them from many kilometers away

I'm saying that Iaian and Spring Mustachio can't be the same tier as Darkshine and Vomited Fuhrer, it just doesn't make any sense. We need to do a separate calc for them that accounts for how much area they are actually protecting with their deflections and how far away said area is from the explosions
Oh I thought we were just gonna scale them to small city

I thought it was considered pulverization because of it was just a recalc of his initial explosion

EDIT: Actually in no capacity could you calc it higher than V. Frag probably. Far to many large chucks of debris are present for pulverization.

Oh I thought we were just gonna scale them to small city
I could get behind that. I think Iaian deserves a new tier with atomic's sword though, and that can be low 7-B. Spring I guess can just be low 7-B in this new key, it would make piercing Garou par for the course and no longer an outlier.

I could get behind that. I think Iaian deserves a new tier with atomic's sword though, and that can be low 7-B. Spring I guess can just be low 7-B in this new key, it would make piercing Garou par for the course and no longer an outlier.
And it would fit with them being able to deflect the individual balls considering they aren't too far off from them individually.

Updated the calc to try and find the strength of each individual orb in the carpet bombing. Came up with 24 megatons. I think we can scale VFU and Darkshine to that, since VFU is still conscious after taking dozens of orbs in a named attack and Darkshine is being caught up in the carpet bombing right now (while potentially unconscious)
You numbers are off by so much. How in the world did you only get 36 energy orbs? I counted well over 200 and likely forgot to count a few of my 250 number. And that's not including the hundreds of energy spheres that are likely off screen.

Them scaling to a mere 1% is questionable. You're looking at an fraction of a fraction. Trying to scale anyone to this is just not a good idea. Especially when it would completely alter how we scale the upper mid tiers.

I'm confused to as why having a different sword makes him stronger??
Well, he has the speed and strength to react/deflect dragon level attacks, but his sword isn't strong enough. With Atomic's blade he can keep better pace with Black Sperm, would be capable of parrying many ENW jets and is able to redirect a barrage of homeless orbs.

For someone who's entirely dependent on his sword, having a blade that doesn't break is everything.

Your numbers are off by so much. How in the world did you only get 36 energy orbs? I counted well over 200 and likely forgot to count a few of my 250 number. And that's not including the hundreds of energy spheres that are likely off screen.

Them scaling to a mere 1% is questionable. You're looking at an fraction of a fraction. Trying to scale anyone to this is just not a good idea. Especially when it would completely alter how we scale the upper mid tiers.
We're calcing different things here- I was calcing the group of light spheres that were closest to impact, since we can see in the subsequent panels we have multiple waves of light spheres sustaining the city-sized explosion.

It's not that big of a change since VFU and Darkshine are already going to be 7-B, it'd just be quantifying it. I'm also arguing that Iaian and Spring Mustachio wouldn't scale to this. I think Iaian and Spring should both be low 7-B in their new keys, after all that they've done in this fight.

We're calcing different things here- I was calcing the group of light spheres that were closest to impact, since we can see in the subsequent panels we have multiple waves of light spheres sustaining the city-sized explosion.
That doesn't work because of this panel though. We already see the impact of over a dozen spheres and it hasn't reached its city sized explosive radius yet. Its the sustained bombardment of hundreds of shots that creates it, not a random selection of 36 initial shots.

Wait, what's the reasoning with Low 7-B for Iaian and spring?
Iaian: Able to parry ENW's jets with Atomic's sword, able to compete with a horde of black sperm clones, able to redirect a homeless barrage (basically he can compete with dragon level attacks with Atomic's sword).

Spring: Ditto, except can pierce hordes of Black Sperm with his sword, able to pierce a high 7-C Garou, able to redirect a homeless barrage.

Basically Iaian and Spring are ultra-glass cannons right now who have been punching above their weight class for so long they've earned bottom end dragon tiering.

Iaian: Able to parry ENW's jets with Atomic's sword, able to compete with a horde of black sperm clones, able to redirect a homeless barrage (basically he can compete with dragon level attacks with Atomic's sword).
Maybe this seems alright. Iaian and is probably a glass cannon then

Spring: Ditto, except can pierce hordes of Black Sperm with his sword, able to pierce a high 7-C Garou, able to redirect a homeless barrage.
I'm pretty we discussed this before, but Garou is seemingly weak to piercing attacks, as he seems to consistently get harmed by blade attacks that are weaker than him.

That doesn't work because of this panel though. We already see the impact of over a dozen spheres and it hasn't reached its city sized explosive radius yet. Its the sustained bombardment of hundreds of shots that creates it, not a random selection of 36 initial shots.
Okay then, I guess that's a nix on dividing the bombardment by the number of visible light spheres and using it to scale people. Surely there'll be some scaling use for Homeless's explosions eventually though. Golden Sperm and any confirmed above dragons could at least upscale.

It'll be nice if I got the distance right and 6-C Homeless Emperor sticks, because then we'll get 6-C Golden Sperm and peak pre-woke Garou at least. I think the following scaling is pretty accurate and super cool

9-B c-class/b-class/wolf levels,
9-B+ low tiger level,
9-A mid tiger and a-class levels,
8-C high tiger level,
8-B baseline demon and top a-class levels,
8-A disciple and low demon level,
7-C mid demon level,
High 7-C mid to high demon level,
low 7-B above demon to low dragon level,
7-B mid dragon level,
7-A/7-A+ High dragon level,
6-C Also high dragon level,
6-B baseline above dragon level,
High 6-A above dragon level

Piercing Garou was never an outlier, it just wasn't an impressive feat impressive to begin with. Class A to B heroes like Golden Ball, Springer (he wounds him more deeply later), Gun Gun and Shooter can do that. Clearly, Garou is vulnerable to sharp objects, which is consistent with his half-human form getting impaled by RR, whom he proceeded to one-shot moments later.

Basically Iaian and Spring are ultra-glass cannons right now who have been punching above their weight class for so long they've earned bottom end dragon tiering.
Iaian can only kind of divert them (notably, way less than AS) at the cost of extreme damage to his sword. They're even about to kill him. Also, unless I'm missing something, ENW has yet to return after DS punched it, and Iaian got AS' sword a few chapters after that "feat".

Piercing through BS clones is arguably even less impressive than piercing Garou. Genos did that with physical attacks, and so far we haven't seen someone (excluding a 10 year old) who doesn't have the ability to carve him up. It's even less impressive here because SM just pierces their faces.

They've done nothing to earn that rating except for repel blasts far below City level, and with a far more durable sword in Iaian's case. Even SM's hero rating alone is far below people potentially capable of becoming S-Classes, so that should say something, and Iaian has, by your own admission, struggled with Demon levels.

Last edited:
Also with the new crater calc, it means that HE is now 6-C at his peak? Is that's so, I think possibly 6-C for Boris and Orochi can be removed. And it's nice to know GS isn't stuck in tier 7 any more

Back