• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
If HE pulls out anything above High 6-C, then I’ll agree with not scaling Orochi to him.

Until then, no. Orochi is an Above Dragon, stated to be the strongest monster, and he already does scale to a 6-C (Geryuganshoop) that’s above HE. Making Orochi a full 6-C is perfectly fine.

And as for HE thinking that Orochi and Psykos were weaklings, he is 100% just being a cocky bastard. By that logic, we should be making him a High 6-A, which is completely nonsensical.
I'd be fine with that lol

I dont mind 6-C Orochi, just didn't think we should scale to HE say he blows up a moon or something. We can however scale Boros for bias reasons 👀

HE is still only a dragon, meaning Boros scales above him by default

I guess not fully scaling GS to HE is fair, but I feel like if HE really was that much more powerful than GS and could just vaporize him with a random attack, I doubt he would've said: "My day is ruined" And actually hop down to do some work. At the very least, I would be fine with a "At least 7-B, likely 6-C"

So are we assuming that she knows the full extent of his power? She didn't even know about Orochi's true strength despite being so close to him for a long time.

If HE can charge an energy sphere that is 20 times greater in size compared to this one, then should we still scale anyone to him?
Orochi became the perfect monster. If anything it's a testament to his power, and her abilities are otherwise extremely accurate. The entire MHA relies on her power sensing. Also, in the next page, it's explained that he'd been hiding his true abilities, while HE has no such statement.

And what if he doesn't? Your point isn't really valid without this future assumption.

I dont mind 6-C Orochi, just didn't think we should scale to HE say he blows up a moon or something. We can however scale Boros for bias reasons 👀
HE is gonna charge an energy sphere that is at least 100 times greater in size compared to this one, anyway. So I don't mind if Orochi scales to his current 6-C feat.

HE throws a ******* sun at Golden Sperm later on, only for the latter to deflect the attack with his shine. Thus, 4-C OPM

And then ONE comes out and says that he’s still a Dragon, meaning that Orochi and Boros still scale above him, and 4-C Boros becomes real

If Tatsumaki can nearly break GS's neck (Not sure if that's what happened in the WC tbh, GS seemed to resist her TK with casual effort) with her remaining power, I think I can call it outlier or PIS.

Probably. Her AP should not scale to GS in any way, shape or form now. She struggled to restrain Fuhrer Ugly, who later managed to free himself from her TK with his raw strength. GS just scales massively above Fuhrer Ugly at this point, so if Tatsumaki can do anything to him, it must be outlier or PIS.

No one scales to Homeless Emperor's full power including Golden Sperm. He expressed little to no surprise that Orochi and Psykos were defeated. He deemed them as weaklings.
90e4f0b7-5660-4084-8238-f59389bd6483
He's not even saying they were weak in this panel per se, just that they were unfit to lead. That could mean multiple things, strength among them. The TL I remember reading here was more about worthiness in the eye's of "God" if I remember

Also, remember when people thought darkshine was gonna have a good match with golden sperm?

That turned out to be another L for darkshine lmao

After the recent chapters, Darkshine is currently being downplayed by the community. Many people have doubts that he is a ''High Dragon'' or whatever and that he is actually much weaker than Bang.

Darkshine is just getting the Genos treatment. They're really strong on their own, but just have the misfortune of meeting people who outclass him

• Garou (Skill Stomp)
  • Vomit Fuhrer (Acid)
  • Golden Sperm (An even bigger Giga Chad in every single way)
Imagine when we get to awakened Garou lmao

Also I figured out that Gouketsu wasn't referring to HE when he said Orochi was the strongest monster and I have evidence to support it now 👀

Darkshine is just getting the Genos treatment. They're really strong on their own, but just have the misfortune of meeting people who outclass him

• Garou (Skill Stomp)
  • Vomit Fuhrer (Acid)
  • Golden Sperm (An even bigger Giga Chad in every single way)
Imagine when we get to awakened Garou lmao
i feel like im the only person in the entire OPM community that strongly believes that spiral garou not only skill stomped darkshine but also power stomped him. garou was superior not just in martial arts, but also in physical strength and speed.

Garou is equal to darkshine in power, or at least he was. Tho if things go to plan, current half monster Garou night even be far stronger than Darkshine's durability.

Also Garou is straight up faster than darkshine

Back