• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Saitama just not giving a shit even after Garou gave his entire speech and then proceeding to yell at Garou to shut the **** up is one of my favorite things ever

The webcomic was never translated by Viz wasn't it? Plus it's odd, the webcomic translation I read had Saitama say killer move at Boros while Saitama said super move at Garou, and considering the context of scenes, saying "Killer move" to AG doesn't make a lot of sense

But, did Garou really tanked Saitama's serious attack? As far as I remember, the only serious attack in the fight was Serious headbutt (not counting Serious tableflip 'cuz it's like Serious sideways: not an AP attack), and Garou's arm (where the attack impacted) was completely destroyed

But, did Garou really tanked Saitama's serious attack? As far as I remember, the only serious attack in the fight was Serious headbutt (not counting Serious tableflip 'cuz it's like Serious sideways: not an AP attack), and Garou's arm (where the attack impacted) was completely destroyed
He doesn't tank them iirc, but he survives them, so it's something

I mean it is probably just inconsistent translation. Yeah, the webcomic wasn't translated by Viz.
Viz translation = Killer Moves, while Fan translation = Super Moves. It depends on the translation.
This example of mine is during his fight with Sonic. It shouldn't make sense to say Saitama was bloodlusted against him. So I guess it depends on the translation and it doesn't tell us much.

I think Fubuki should be Low 7-B instead of Low 7-B possibly 7-A+, since she did less well against Rover than Half Monster Garou before his fight against Darkshine who is just Low 7-B and because she is obviously not comparable to Bang.

What do you guys think?

What needs to be done before we can start the next CRT? Are we waiting on Golden Sperm to do more stuff or do you need help with anything Emirp?

What needs to be done before we can start the next CRT? Are we waiting on Golden Sperm to do more stuff or do you need help with anything Emirp?
I think we still need to finish this off. DarthSpiderr still needs to edit his calc, but he hasn't said anything in like a week.

Darthspiderr seems to disagree with JasonSith's recommendations, so it may be a few more days before that concludes. I will try to wrap up the Low Tier CRT tonight

I'm almost done. I kinda wanna wait to see what's gonna happen. Plus there are some calcs I'm still waiting for.

I'm almost done. I kinda wanna wait to see what's gonna happen. Plus there are some calcs I'm still waiting for.
BoS Genos and Giant Snowman right? Giant Snowman was calced in chat so that guy or I can post that pretty easily, BoS Genos would need to be a weekend project

BoS Genos and Giant Snowman right? Giant Snowman was calced in chat so that guy or I can post that pretty easily, BoS Genos would need to be a weekend project
ByAsura did the BoS Geno's recalc, it didn't get results much different from the original and I dunno if it was accepted.

I haven't gotten the Class T calcs accepted yet.

Yes for Giant snowman. But I'm still waiting for Oro Chi's beam to be called as well as Suiryu fighting Choze speed feat

ae4fe056-9694-473e-9cde-e05e89e6887f

Because there isn't much backing it being lightspeed, In order for it to be SOL, it needs to show properties of a light, moving in a straight line is not enough of a justification. As well as if it were indeed SOL, we would get FTL+ results. and FTL+ is wildly above anything in the seroes, including the god tiers themselves.

Putting this feat in here if anyone wants to calc it. It'd probably yield a 8-C glasses. Quoting Tetsucabrah and rerouting this conversation here so I can close the low tier CRT.

"In an omake Glasses seemed pretty confident in taking on an unknown mysterious being that caused a building sized explosion."

Screenshot

Screenshot

"Eyelashes seemed to have some faith that he could do it too"

Screenshot

Isn't that just smoke and not an explosion?
It's smoke but there are ways to find the general size of the original explosion with that. I'm putting in it here because it would be a bit of a pain to reverse engineer the explosion diameter and I def don't have time for that now. Probably High end 9-A or just 8-C results if that entices anyone. Might upgrade a few characters

Back