• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
There’s been a few times where in this discussion I wanted to shout out “bUt cAN He bEaT gOKu ThO!”
But then I realized I was amongst sophisticated upper class folk

Tbh, rereading the Psykorochi fight, I think there's also the possibility that Psykorochi might not even be High 6-C physically (Or at least her top section), or maybe even lower

There was the High 7-A calc, but I think that was rejected. So I think he scales to characters like Bang and Bomb.

Also we could get a GPE calc, and considering Psykorochi is like the size of City Z if I remember right? It could give us High end tier 7 to Low end tier 6 results imo. This is all just in case High 6-C is bunk for Psykorochi.

Goo Orochi's durability is weird, because it seemed that Superalloy Missile destroyed it while CFDSF did not, when we know Bang and Bomb's AP is likely far higher than Darkshine's. It could downscale from Tatsumaki's spear at best.

Goo Orochi's durability is weird, because it seemed that Superalloy Missile destroyed it while CFDSF did not, when we know Bang and Bomb's AP is likely far higher than Darkshine's. It could downscale from Tatsumaki's spear at best.
I'm still against downscaling it from the spear, as ultimately, even if the spear didn't pierce immdiately for like a second, it's still pierced and likely crushed completely

I’m also against downscaling from the spear but it was a little more than just a second.
It drilled down on him for a good bit.

Did we calc that one paradiser punching a skycraper?

Also, in the power level mask chapter, CE is sent flying and crashes into a building causing a big "explosion". Did he tank that? If so, can it be calced?

We did here.
Also, in the power level mask chapter, CE is sent flying and crashes into a building causing a big "explosion". Did he tank that? If so, can it be calced?
Yeah. He survived being sent crashing into that building apparently without a scratch but I don't expect much even if it can be calced. It probably gets a 9-B to 9-A result or so.

Ouros calced it to be 9-A, I don't think he ever posted the calc tho

And for the record, I think still trying to scale CE to 9-B+ or 8-B to his AP over a single vague statement is dumb but whatever I guess.

Or, Full Power Bang is stronger than Cross Fang Dragon Slayer fist

Cross Fang Dragon Slayer Fist is Bang and Bomb's ultimate combination attack. It takes a heavy toll on their body after using it.

For some reason, Garou hasn't utilised it against Bang yet. My guess would be that in the next chapter, Garou comes back to his senses, and then finally uses CFDSF against Bang, surprising the hell out of him and since CFDSF itself is a far more powerful technique than Bang and Bomb's respective martial arts, I think it is GG for Bang. There's nothing he can do against it.

Also while revising the scaling chain, I noticed something odd. Mainly about Carnage Kabuto, Rover and Darkshine

I'll tackle CK first. So this is Carnage Kabuto's scaling chain:

Carnage Kabuto ≈ Superalloy Darkshine's AP > Garou's durability against Darkshine initially > Garou's durability against Rover <= Overgrown Rover > Base Bang > Elder centipede => Gouketsu.

So as shown, Carnage Kabuto scales above Gouketsu. But here's the problem, we list CK as inferior to Gouketsu off of the basis that a Gouketsu who was barely trying against Genos, and Genos stated that Gouketsu was by far the strongest monster he had seen by that point, and he has only seen a fraction of Gouketsu's power, but has seen Carnage Kabuto's full power in the past several times.

So by Genos' statement. Gouketsu is stronger than Carnage Kabuto. Which does line up with the evidence. But the scaling chain kinda says otherwise. I dunno what to do here, I'll leave this one up to ya'll

And for Darkshine and Rover. Ya'll remember the scaling chain I placed above? I realized placing bang and bomb does contradict quite some things.

So Base Bang and Bomb being superior to Darkshine would mean that Rover is much stronger than Darkshine. Which also leads to the inital Half monster Garou durability to exceed Darkshine's which makes no sense considering we see how easy Darkshine rekt Half monster Garou when they first fought, and Garou only gets stronger from then on. And do you all see what I mean?

Base Bang and Bomb being superior to darkshine in AP or durability doesn't make a whole lot of sense, and only creates scaling contradictions and circular scaling, which leads to greater confusion. Again for this one, I dunno how to handle it. We could either Bomb fighting Garou was a skill thing or cry out: "OUTLIER!" which I think might be the case here.

So ya'll, I need help for this

As I said before, there's no reason for Rover's AP to scales to its own durability. It's a stonewall. It is much more durable than Bang and Bomb for being able to tank their combined attack, but does it have more AP than them? I don't know about that.

It was about to heavily injure Bang and Bomb, that's why it has possibly 7-A. If Rover loses it's At least 7-B, possibly 7-A, then a good chunk of other characters also lose it as many scale to Rover because of it, and mainly due to Garou surviving attacks from Rover.

Also why would it be a stonewall?

So by Genos' statement. Gouketsu is stronger than Carnage Kabuto. Which does line up with the evidence. But the scaling chain kinda says otherwise. I dunno what to do here, I'll leave this one up to ya'll
A statement is nothing against powerscaling evidence. Kabuto > Gouketsu.
Also Genos didn't fought with Kabuto at his best, he just saw him trying things on Saitama and fail. Kabuto in base toyed with Genos during all their fight.

Also Genos didn't fought with Kabuto at his best, he just saw him trying things on Saitama and fail. Kabuto in base toyed with Genos during all their fight.
Genos literally witnessed CK going all out against Saitama as well in the VR. He should be able to get a measure of CK's power

It was about to heavily injure Bang and Bomb, that's why it has possibly 7-A. If Rover loses it's At least 7-B, possibly 7-A, then a good chunk of other characters also lose it as many scale to Rover because of it, and mainly due to Garou surviving attacks from Rover.

Also why would it be a stonewall?
Because its durability scales massively above its own AP, much like Elder Centipede and Darkshine, who both are stonewalls. It (even while wounded and weakened by a punch from Saitama) resisted Bang and Bomb's ultimate combination attack while sustaining no apparent damage despite their physicals already being enhanced further by Fubuki's TK. Its best AP feat is being stated to harm them with its energy blasts.
If we disregard Genos' statement, then there's no reason to scale Elder Centipede to Gouketsu. Thus, no one scales to Goketsu 7-A feat.

Genos literally witnessed CK going all out against Saitama as well in the VR. He should be able to get a measure of CK's power
No he shouldn't, he isn't even able to measure Saitama's strength. And there isn't destruction feat or so.

Genos doesn't know the real strength of Kabuto, that's not debatable. Plus powerscaling is still above a simple statement.

It's completely debatable. He's able to measure the data of everyone else who beat the crap out of him, and CK (who went all out against Saitama) is no exception. Murata doesn't even try to portray him as an inaccurate source.

Saitama's strength is completely immeasurable and immense. So he's the exception.

Except Geno's HAS seen his peak. Plus if we discard anything Geno's says, then we might as well discard possibly 7-A, which is an even less reliable statement from Genos

The fact that CK never one-shot Genos, yet he knows his base form is strong enough to obliterate his post-G4 self in moments, implies that Genos probably has an idea of his full strength. He also knows that DS, who one-shot a massively more powerful Bug God, is capable of going toe-to-toe with CK's stronger form.

Last edited:
That can be resoved making a second key for Elder Centipede, but you guys always discard that idea.

That can be resoved making a second key for Elder Centipede, but you guys always discard that idea.
I'm talking about first form elder centipede, what does his second form got to do with anything?

Plus, giving him a second key, while I agree with it, it doesn't fix nor is it relevant to the problem at hand

My scaling chain is the following:

Elder Centipede post molting > Gouketsu > CK = Darkshine's AP > Garou's durability against Darkshine initially >= Garou's durability against Rover <= Rover's AP > Base Bang/Bomb > Elder Centipede pre molt

That resolves the CK and Gouketsu confusion. On the second topic, it may be possible that Rover's attacks would only damage Bang and Bomb lightly, because even Fubuki was surprised that they were that strong. Or it's just a matter of technique and that's all there is to it. I would lean towards the first option given that Bang has tanked an attack from current Garou, and Bomb is treated as his equal.

I do not like outliers if there is remotely a way to explain things. I do not like disregarding statements either, for the same reason. If we can find a logical explanation that does not contradict anything, it's best to use it.

Last edited:
My scaling chain is the following:

Elder Centipede post molting > Gouketsu > CK = Darkshine's AP > Garou's durability against Darkshine initially >= Garou's durability against Rover <= Rover's AP > Base Bang/Bomb > Elder Centipede pre molt

That resolves the CK and Gouketsu confusion. On the second topic, it may be possible that Rover's attacks would only damage Bang and Bomb lightly, because even Fubuki was surprised that they were that strong. Or it's just a matter of technique and that's all there is to it.

I do not like outliers if there is remotely a way to explain things. I do not like disregarding statements either, for the same reason. If we can find a logical explanation that does not contradict anything, it's best to use it.
Ah I see. I think scaling possibly 7-A to post molt only does seem to make sense. One of Post super fight Genos' canons, the one that was used within Elder Centipede makes sensesense to scale as well. As well as Awakened Bang and current half monster Garou

Still tho, it doesn't exactly fix the Bomb being superior to dark shine in Durability

Ah I see. I think scaling possibly 7-A to post molt only does seem to make sense. One of Post super fight Genos' canons, the one that was used within Elder Centipede makes sensesense to scale as well. As well as Awakened Bang and current half monster Garou

Still tho, it doesn't exactly fix the Bomb being superior to dark shine in Durability
We do not know a limit to Darkshine's durability. How is it a problem? He only got internal damage because of Garou's martial arts.

Did we even agree it was internal damage? Why is Garou's martial arts considered durability negation
It must be some kind of durability negation, because Garou damaged Darkshine on the stomach, made him bleed from his nose and mouth, and almost put him unconscious. Darkshine then surpassed Garou's durability by breaking his shoulders, yet he states that he does not know how to harm himself.

Last edited:
Back