• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
That's disgusting. Genos already cracked him when he fired his strongest attack. There is no way 10 second Genos doesn't erase him from existance.

Do people still think Gouketsu would beat Bang? Cause I absolutely don't.

Btw this has probably been discussed but it would be amazing if Garou was sleeping whilst fighting on par with bang and copying his attacks. That would be some crazy skill.

And yeah idk Bang probably stomps Gouketsu imo.

Hope we get something calculatable soon. Maybe a solid High 7-A or 6-C feat for Garou or golden sperm.

I wouldn't jump to these conclusions this early, Bang and Bomb did well against Garou but if he's indeed sleeping/something like that, his current level would be a bit Unknown

Gouketsu is superior to Darkshine right ?

I expected Darkshine vs Garou to have some crazy feats, but we got nothing. So don't get too excited for Golden Sperm :(
Crazy like, Tier 6 ?

I actually hope High Dragons keep their max at Tier 7. GS might have some interesting feat, anything above Low 7-B already helps

kz8zmfnmef871.jpg

Nice attempt at being disrespectful, but you have way more comments written here then me. You're at 2575 and I'm at 1550. You're literally a thousand ahead of me. What a fail lmfao.
hoho, so stop bothering mentioning that you're the only one trying to keep this alive

I wouldn't jump to these conclusions this early, Bang and Bomb did well against Garou but if he's indeed sleeping/something like that, his current level would be a bit Unknown

Gouketsu is superior to Darkshine right ?
Going by the possibly 7-A scaling chain. No. Dark shine destroys Gouketsu

The Boros fight was underwhelming as hell in the webcomic, before Boros pulled off the surface wiping card with CSRC
Thank the Lord for the moon kick.

Tho like Qawsedf said, Murata seems to be more interested in creating larger scale fights, meaning if earlier fights got redraws (which I doubt would happen) the fights would be much more grand

He could have also meant Psykorochi when he said Golden Sperm = Orochi. In that case, Golden Sperm definitely needs some feats to make the case.

The wonderful thing is if Golden Sperm gets feats then Garou fights Golden Sperm, we could potentially get previous forms of Garou downscaling and a bunch of people get promoted

Golden sperm actually rides the wave of hype we get for every new stronger than average antagonist and gives Saitama a real fight/s

Golden sperm actually rides the wave of hype we get for every new stronger than average antagonist and gives Saitama a real fight/s
That would be... incredibly controversial to say the least. Half the fanbase (myself included) wants Saitama never to get a fair fight, another quarter would only want God or maybe AG to give Saitama a real fight and then there a couple of people who want Golden Sperm to be the 2nd strongest character in the series. I guess that would potentially upscale FU, Darkshine, Bang, Bomb and pre-woke Garou to at least High 6-A

Tbh, I disagree, he never actually fights Saitama in the webcomic, and he certainly does not scale to the peak of awakened Garou. And in any other scenario, I'm almost certain he'd get one shot.

Half the fanbase (myself included) wants Saitama never to get a fair fight,
This. Saitama's narrative isn't him trying to find an opponent that can finally stand a chance against him, it's about finding his own humanity again and learning to open up to other

I guess because there was no reason to for Dark shine and Garou? They were in an underground facility and both primarily use melee attacks. I don't think he could've done without causing some part of the base collapse.

And the impressive thing here is meant to be Darkshine's duration, and not his AP

Back