• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Man the quality of the scans from that bonus chapter are so bad.
I almost feel like I could take a crappy phone picture of my volume and it would have higher res lol

There's nothing contradicting it tho? You need more evidence than that to call it PIS. Plus, characters do get stronger without having it being mentioned in fiction a lot of the time.

About what exactly? I presume the low tiers.
Low tiers yes. Right now the overwhelming majority of the low tiers are unknown, but we've got plenty of feats from class 5-10 if you care to look. Asura made a list in the low tier CRT and I want to make sure that conversation continues here

Here's the lifting strength list Asura made on the low tier CRT:

Basically multiple superhuman, class 5 and class 10 feats

In that case, we calc Sekingar's lifting strength and scale all c-class/b-class heroes above that. Physically competent a-class heroes should scale above the smelly lid prisoners (being able to bend iron bars) and there are multiple a-class feats worth calcing

What was the reason again for why we rejected High 6-A Golden Sperm? ONE said that Tatsumaki would have to be at "10 thousand percent health" in order to defeat Golden Sperm.

What was the reason again for why we rejected High 6-A Golden Sperm? ONE said that Tatsumaki would have to be at "10 thousand percent health" in order to defeat Golden Sperm.
1) He definitely did not say that.
2) He was clearly referring to the webcomic, because, y’know, Golden Sperm didn’t exist in the manga when he made that statement.
3) Tatsumaki wasn’t even High 6-A in the manga when he said that.

Yeah, that in itself means peak Tatsumaki would very much beat Golden Sperm, so yeah, Golden Sperm has no reason to scale to High 6-A

1) He definitely did not say that.
2) He was clearly referring to the webcomic, because, y’know, Golden Sperm didn’t exist in the manga when he made that statement.
3) Tatsumaki wasn’t even High 6-A in the manga when he said that.
It's hard to interpret the nuances from a single quote, but what ONE said was "タツマキが万全なら黄金精子に勝てる" He never specified how much difficulty she would have, but he did use the term "万全" (literally "ten thousand completeness"), a phrase that means "in perfect condition" shape, so having that emphasis would imply difficulty.

Yeah, that in itself means peak Tatsumaki would very much beat Golden Sperm, so yeah, Golden Sperm has no reason to scale to High 6-A
ONE literally said that tatsu would have to be at "10 thousand completeness" to defeat golden sperm. she needs to be in perfect health to beat him, meaning that they're somewhat comparable.

I really don't understand how you always so quickly come to these conclusions that are totally against what's shown in the text.

And for the record I do think we should wait to see if he scales but we shouldn't instantly consider all discussion of this invalid.
I mean as of now he doesn't have reason to scale to it. I've said the exact same thing you said here before.

I'm saying we shouldn't try to scale Golden sperm of off a a statement that isn't even trying to scale Golden sperm to Tatsumaki

ONE literally said that tatsu would have to be at "10 thousand completeness" to defeat golden sperm. she needs to be in perfect health to beat him, meaning that they're somewhat comparable.
He stated that Tatsumaki needed to be in perfect condition to beat him, why would imply Golden Sperm to scale to her peak when Golden Sperm is stated to be able to be defeated by her peak?

Plus, Golden Sperm was even struggling against a weakened Tatsumaki

He stated that Tatsumaki needed to be in perfect condition to beat him, why would imply Golden Sperm to scale to her peak when Golden Sperm is stated to be able to be defeated by her peak?

Plus, Golden Sperm was even struggling against a weakened Tatsumaki
When did Golden Sperm struggle against a weakened Tatsumaki?

When did Golden Sperm struggle against a weakened Tatsumaki?
Tatsumaki was able to restrain him briefly and almost twisted his neck, implying that even a heavily crippled Tatsumaki still somewhat stood a chance.

I'll get the scan

Yeah, plus Psykorochi doesn't even exist in the webcomic, so there's no way Tatsumaki can even be High 6-A when he talked about that

We’re not about to use several year old statements about another continuity to upgrade a character that has been in three pages of one chapter.

Just WAIT, I’m sure Golden Sperm will get some feats in the next few chapters.

I capitalized one word? Not sure why you’re assuming I’m mad just for using emphasis.

08f.png

Back