• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Murata did say Golden Sperm would be equal to Orochi. Hopefully he'll understand he should somehow back that statement up, preferably with a feat of destructive capacity.
Murata said he doesn't know who would win between Golden Sperm and Orochi. He also said he doesn't know who would win between Saitama and Goku. Does that mean he was implying Saitama is equal to Goku? **** no.

I feel like this an unfair comparison, as this is basically someone asking him about a character from another goddamn franchise
Just like how we don't know who would win between Golden Sperm and Orochi, Murata doesn't know either. He's not the writer. Only ONE knows who would win since he created the characters. I seriously doubt Murata was implying they're similar in strength. He was just as unknowledgeable as we are now.

Just like how we don't know who would win between Golden Sperm and Orochi, Murata doesn't know either. He's not the writer. Only ONE knows who would win since he created the characters. I seriously doubt Murata was implying they're similar in strength. He was just as unknowledgeable as we are now.
I know that. What's your point?

That I don't know is something VERY interesting, but out of VS stuff

I'm not saying he's aware of the brutal difference between even Cell Saga Goku to OPMVerse as a whole, but the fact that HE DOESN'T KNOW if Saitama can defeat Goku kinda shows at least for Murata some type of limit to Saitama, basically "He's not invincible and someone strong enough can fight him", otherwise, he wouldn't be, you know, unsure about the fight

Interesting like I said

That I don't know is something VERY interesting, but out of VS stuff

I'm not saying he's aware of the brutal difference between even Cell Saga Goku to OPMVerse as a whole, but the fact that HE DOESN'T KNOW if Saitama can defeat Goku kinda shows at least for Murata some type of limit to Saitama, basically "He's not invincible and someone strong enough can fight him", otherwise, he wouldn't be, you know, unsure about the fight

Interesting like I said
That doesn't mean that at all, Saitama isn't his character.

Whenever writers get interviews like this, it feels like they're being held at gun point.

ONE is holding Murata hostage so he doesn't spoil Inaccessibly infinity x uncountably infinite transdendence times above baseline boundless Saitama

The sky looks completely empty tho. And it's odd how there's knoy so little stars, I'm pretty ONE would've emphasized on the sky being starry if Garou had been yeeted to space. Also we do see some rubble follow Garou as he's yeeted as well

I'm not sure if it's fair to say One would have "emphasize " the stars considering he doesn't really go for scale in the webcomic in general.

But are there any other evidences that those are really stars? The background looks awfully blank for it to be a starry sky

Realistically how heavy is Beefcake? The databook says he's "over 100 tons". But like... no shit.
A blue whale is about 30 meters long and can weigh way over 100 tons. So Beefcake at 270 meters must weigh much much more than that. But I can't figure out exactly how much more.

Realistically how heavy is Beefcake? The databook says he's "over 100 tons". But like... no shit.
A blue whale is about 30 meters long and can weigh way over 100 tons. So Beefcake at 270 meters must weigh much much more than that. But I can't figure out exactly how much more.
Something in the neighborhood of tens of thousands of tons

So here's something interesting I've noticed when rereading AG vs Saitama. When Saitama used serious attacks against Boros, they're listed as "Killer move", but when against AG, they're merely listed as "Super move". Implying he wasn't bloodlusted against AG but was against Boros, which might be why AG survived so many serious attacks. Which makes sense, considering Saitama merely saw AG as a guy in a monster costume and wasn't exactly taking Garou seriously as the fight went on

Last edited:
Back