• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Also Boros should get 3 keys

Relativistic+ only applies for Meteoric Burst. And a single punch from Meteoric Burst was able to cause just about as much damage as a charged attack from Released Boros

Last edited:
Weird. Hope chapter comes through on Friday, and that it is not a redraw. The only redraw I could take right now would be the Orochi fight or something else equally stunning and important for scaling

Yep, I hope it does give Orochi greater feats. Also I remember an interview saying that Orochi's flames could burn the area surrounding him, but Murata forgot to draw it or something?

Other than that, goddamn, I'm tired of the re-draws.

Yeah, but this time for the Saitama fight. If Orochi is passively melting a huge era in his final form that's something. Murata could also buff him by showing the damage done by his downward blast and having him take more punches from Saitama. Probably wouldn't change our tiering but it'd be a massive in universe scaling buff.

I guess so, considering MB Boros is above 44 petatons and tats is above 28 petatons iirc, and one of his casual punch could cause as much damage as a charged attack from his released form. Tats would get pretty injured from it tho, but Boros isn't that much higher than tats

If every single known Hero from BNHA joined the Strike Team on the MA, what could’ve changed?

Assuming it’s the current manga’s set of heroes.

Well, the large majority of the Monster Association's fodder monsters would have been cleared up sooner.

Endeavor could possibly have helped deal with Evil Natural Water sooner.

But the majority of events in the raid would be the same since most of the Executives of the Monster Association are way above My Hero Academia's heroes. At least they would be good in helping evacuate people nearby the ghost town of City-Z.

I guess so, considering MB Boros is above 44 petatons and tats is above 28 petatons iirc, and one of his casual punch could cause as much damage as a charged attack from his released form. Tats would get pretty injured from it tho, but Boros isn't that much higher than tats
Wasn't Boros 24 petatons and Tatsumaki 6?
They got upgraded?

Huh. The results were changed for Psykos's feat to 27.9 petatons, don't know how I didn't notice that. But since that's the result linked to Psykos's profile and Saitama's 44 petaton moon jump hasn't been accepted yet... Psykorochi technically has higher AP than Boros and AG right now. CSRC nonwithstanding, of course.

I'll request a calc member evaluates it

Uh, no, I’m pretty sure the 5 petaton end was accepted for Psykorochi’s feat, not the 27 petaton one.

Ah, no I was being delusional when I looked at it again. I just saw that he revised the 6688m end which is 27.9 petatons and somehow decided that was the accepted end even though I've probably looked through the calc + comments 50 times by now.

Doesn't look like we'll be getting a chapter today until Monday at the earliest. It's getting my hopes up even though I'm remembering that there still will probably be another chapter for volume 23, which comes out in January. I think Murata might be redrawing the Amai Mask vs. Fuhrer Ugly fight, but I hope since it's taken him three weeks to make whatever it is it will be a somewhat substantial new chapter. 50-50 imo

If every single known Hero from BNHA joined the Strike Team on the MA, what could’ve changed?

Assuming it’s the current manga’s set of heroes.
Izuku maybe can take down Gums or Fuhrer Ugly before his body explodes from 100%. Mirio could possibly take down Homeless Emperor due to match up but it would still be tough due to his seemingly autonomous defense. Best Jeanist would be nice support. Not sure what the rest can do other than help evacuate and clean up fodder. Even Endeavor.

Endeavour does seem to be mid-demon but with hypersonic speed (so maybe low-demon?), I don't think he'd be able to beat the likes of HEO, Bug God or Choze, but he could beat some of the demons. Like Devil Long Hair and Rhino Wrestler for example. If I were putting him anywhere based on strength, I would have paired him up with the disciples. But knowing that he's too proud to accept that position, he is pretty useless because he'd probably want to take on a cadre or a high-tier monster only to get trashed.

Endeavour does seem to be mid-demon but with hypersonic speed (so maybe low-demon?), I don't think he'd be able to beat the likes of HEO, Bug God or Choze, but he could beat some of the demons. Like Devil Long Hair and Rhino Wrestler for example. If I were putting him anywhere based on strength, I would have paired him up with the disciples. But knowing that he's too proud to accept that position, he is pretty useless because he'd probably want to take on a cadre or a high-tier monster only to get trashed.
I could see that. Endeavor would probably get slapped by Orochi or something.

I could see that. Endeavor would probably get slapped by Orochi or something.
That is exactly the scenario I was imagining. It'd be like Flashy Flash fighting Orochi, except Endeavour wouldn't be able to dodge anything and just about anything could and would one-shot him

"Monster King Orochi, I, the number one-ranked hero will bring your-"

KABOOM!

And so Endeavour was blasted back to Japan

Yeah, Orochi would be like Gigantomachia on crack. Once he steps in the vicinity, all the heroes from MHA go bye-bye. Likely simultaneously.

Yeah, Orochi would be like Gigantomachia on crack. Once he steps in the vicinity, all the heroes from MHA go bye-bye. Likely simultaneously.
Gigantomachia, except he's an observant master martial-artist with shape-shifting abilities and giant plasma beams that could one-shot all might (weakened form at least, Prime All-Might could be 6-C or something if you want to be generous),

When you phrase it like that he would be very broken if transferred to MHA

Honestly, the Post-Timeskip Straw Hat Pirates would fare better than the heroes from MHA imho
Agreed. I mean, most of the One Piece Upper tiers are High Dragons,and the Yonko are Above Dragons that are in the huge strength gap between Orochi and Psykorochi (assuming he doesn't get any crazy buffs in the redraws), meanwhile most of the MHA upper tiers are mid-demons that would struggle to take down one of the weaker cadres if they could all cooperate.

The current Monster Trio alone could probably take on half the executives by themselves, though they wouldn't be able to solo the MA

Last edited:
Yeah, Zoro pretty much cuts through lower tiers in the MA like butter, and if he actually ends up being comparable to Kaido, maybe he could contend with Orochi.

Maybe.

Black sperm would be a big threat for Zoro... if he could harm him.
Golden sperm right now is just a far less versatile version of Orochi that should be physically stronger.

Back