• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I expect him to either firmly stay within 5-B to 5-A, then potentially either 3-A or Low 2-C, I just feel like it'd be weird if he randomly had something specific like star or solar system level. Although he feels like a roughly star level character, but I doubt ONE will actually do that.

Yamcha could solo alotta verses. But he's surprisingly only 5-B (I figured he'd be be 2-C or something via scaling), I think God and Saitama would probably beat him if we follow the narrative and not the feats. Featswise the point is moot- DBZ is a verse that was practically made for powerscalers
2-C? Angel tier Yamcha?

Lol I'm guessing you mean Low 2-C but nah there's not nearly enough evidence for that.

For the record, when I said Yamcha curbstomps OPM, I wasn't referring to the page stats, mainly just my actual view of Yamcha, who I'm pretty confident is way beyond planet level, although unfortunately we don't have enough to give him an exact estimate, although personally I think he should have an "At least" for both his power and speed in his last key.

2-C? Angel tier Yamcha?

Lol I'm guessing you mean Low 2-C but nah there's not nearly enough evidence for that.

For the record, when I said Yamcha curbstomps OPM, I wasn't referring to the page stats, mainly just my actual view of Yamcha, who I'm pretty confident is way beyond planet level, although unfortunately we don't have enough to give him an exact estimate, although personally I think he should have an "At least" for both his power and speed in his last key.
I'll be frank and admit I don't know the specifics of Dragonball powerscaling, I just know they crazy over there. You got a whole crew of 2-C level energy brawlers and every new arc they climb another tier. I mean, as a distant observer, I feel like it can't be long until you get 1-A level Goku or Zeno or something and they just have to keep running higher and higher into 1-A

We were just talking about bringing MHA characters into the Monster Association arc and how that would change things, which led to how One Piece and Dragonball characters would change things. Naturally, any DB character would wipe away the entire MA without breaking a sweat and probably, accidently destroy the surrounding ten galaxies in the process.

Orochi is far faster and massively stronger than any MHA character. He's also decently intelligent, extremely skilled, has a lot of range, and has heat manipulation that can melt rocks.

At the same time though, MHA does have some hax that could prob take him out, notably Shigaraki's Decay, which will kill Orochi if he just touches him. With speed unequal though it isn't absurd to say that Orochi just one shots all of them before they can do anything that would beat Orochi.

Assuming that the My Hero Academia verse has like an hour of prep time to come up with strategies, the best they can hope for is to use Twice to duplicate Shigaraki countless times and all attack Orochi at once.

I'll be frank and admit I don't know the specifics of Dragonball powerscaling, I just know they crazy over there. You got a whole crew of 2-C level energy brawlers and every new arc they climb another tier. I mean, as a distant observer, I feel like it can't be long until you get 1-A level Goku or Zeno or something and they just have to keep running higher and higher into 1-A
I'd say that their low-end mid tier from a fictional standpoint when only talking about canon. Their top tiers are only debatably very low into 2-C, and while they aren't completely powerless in terms of hax, their hax isn't impressive enough to mean much in many scenarios. I severely doubt they'll ever make it into 1-A. Honestly it'd be a stretch to say that they'll make it anywhere higher than Low 1-C at all even in the games. When it comes to canon I doubt they'll ever make it past 2-B or 2-A.

A 1-A Dragon Ball would be hilarious though.

Although, while they're really not that impressive from a fictional standpoint (decent powerhouses and extremely high into Low 2-C, possibly the strongest of the tier iirc, but not nearly as crazy as plenty of other verses), Dragon Ball is definitely seen in a way that makes them out to be one of the strongest verses. I remember when Goku was ranked as the strongest main character based on votes or something over in Japan, even when counting characters that would eradicate him by breathing.

I'm just waiting for conformation that Zeno can destroy all timelines in the canon multiverse, which would be easy proof for 2-B Zeno.

I think that's everything. I'll be talking about re arranging boros' keys but that'll be saved for later
Sim, ele deveria ser:

Attack Potency: At least Island level (Far stronger than his subordinates), possibly much higher (Stated by Geryuganshoop to be able to wipe out all life on Earth in 10 days) | Multi-Continent level (His attacks were causing severe damage to his ship which endured Saitama's moon jump), higher with Meteoric Burst (stronger than before, he stated that his attack would destroy the surface of an entire planet, making Saitama use Serious Punch to cancel it out, the databook also stated that his attack was able to shave and ruin the Earth)

Actually my plan was:

Tier: At least High 6-C, possibly much higher | High 6-A | At least High 6-A, higher with Meteoric Burst

Attack Potency: At least Large Island level (Survived a casual punch from Saitama, while a casual punch destroyed Orochi), possibly much higher (Stated by Geryuganshoop to be able to wipe out all life on Earth in 10 days) | Multi-Continent level (His attacks were causing severe damage to his ship which endured Saitama's moon jump) | At least Multi Continent level (Much stronger than before. A single punch from this form caused as much damage as a charged attack from his previous form), higher with Meteoric Burst (He stated that his attack would destroy the surface of an entire planet, making Saitama use Serious Punch to cancel it out, the databook also stated that his attack was able to shave and ruin the Earth)

Speed: At least Massively Hypersonic, likely higher (Should be comparable if not faster than Melzalgald and Groribas) | At least Massively Hypersonic, likely higher (Faster than before) | Relativistic+ (Generates an aura around himself and others that can move them at 75% lightspeed), possibly higher (Surprised Saitama with his speed)

Key: Armored | Released | Meteoric Burst

Last edited:
Xenoverse came close to tier 1
Wouldn't be surprised if in the future characters start transcending to higher dimensions with each new powerup/transformation and reach high 1-C

Well, this calc scales EC's carapace to his length, which makes him 300 meters size and 8-A results but EC is actually much larger than that. If I had to guess, upscaling the speed of an ordinary centipede to 2km long would probably give 7-C results KE wise.
So, I even commented with Uragik and All Might is sized for Class G for being able to push a gigantic block of metal, the justification is that the metal was being thrown against it, so its lifting force scales, in this case, Bomb and Bang should also have Class G for being able to push the Centipede herself by pushing against theirs.

Attack Potency: At least Large Island level (Survived a casual punch from Saitama, while a casual punch destroyed Orochi)

Do you mean Durability, not Attack Potency?

So, I even commented with Uragik and All Might is sized for Class G for being able to push a gigantic block of metal, the justification is that the metal was being thrown against it, so its lifting force scales, in this case, Bomb and Bang should also have Class G for being able to push the Centipede herself by pushing against theirs.
Wait, you can get lifting strength by pushing against a superheavy object like that? That's a question I'd like to hear the calc group's thoughts on.

I guess they would be Class G if countering EC with a punch adds up like that, and the results are still Class G once divided. Let's add that to the lifting strength section of the CRT.

For the Key we could go with: "Restricted | Released | Meteoric Burst"

Class G we would need to work out who scales to Bang/Bomb. I'm not 100% sure if Genos scales since EC wasn't charging at him but idk. If he does scale it'd be with the boosters though.

Darkshine's probably Class G anyways because he's definitely much, much stronger than TTM who is Class M (500,000,000 kg), halfway to Class G.

Half Monster Garou doesn't scale, he's got the same striking strength as Darkshine but I don't think he has the same static strength. AG, Orochi and GS should probably be "likely Class G" since they presumably have stronger static strength than Bang, Bomb and Darkshine. Until one of the confirmed Class G's grapples with AG, Orochi and GS, I don't think we can definitively say they have Class G lifting strength. After all, Boros has been "at least Class M" all these years and I would be hesitant to make all these guys scale second or third-hand when they haven't demonstrated class G LS in the manga yet.

Last edited:
R we using this for pre woke garou btw
EpoTJq2XMAA88xv.jpeg

Probably a decently strong Tiger level threat, but I'd imagine a decently strong A-Class, let alone someone like Stinger, could beat him. Although Zeke may have a chance due to his regen, but Titan's have a level of stamina as well. Throwing rocks also isn't gonna do much to A-Class Heroes I'd imagine, so that unique ability of Zeke's is pretty much irrelevant. Him being able to turn people into Pure Titan's is also irrelevant without specific conditions, but under the right ones I could see him potentially overwhelming an A-Class through numbers. Any top tier A-Class like Atomic's Students would be massive overkill.

Low 2-C iirc.

I'm surprised that we actually had a legit God character before the actual God from OPM appeared. As well as the fact they both look similar in appearance and personality

Back