• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
If so then yeah. Though Nyan would need some wording changes or we make it clear that Drive Knight wasn't seriously challenged by him.

Okay, speaking of High 7-C to 7-B,
I'm going to recalc JDA with a low end of igniting jet fuel(kerosene) and a high end of igniting rocket fuel(metallic hydrogen), I didn't get a clear response from the calc group members I spoke to so I'm just going to calculate the feat using standard mass and energy density of those two fuels. If Genos is upgraded to low 7-B or 7-B, will anyone upscale with him?

Drive Knight's current mode (the plane form) is probably roughly equivalent to most of his other forms, the bishop might be stronger and the gold form is stated to be stronger by Drive Knight. He's a solid mid-dragon overall (superior to Nyan), but debatably a high dragon with gold-form.

I guess whether or not we would consider him a definitive high dragon all forms considered (Gouketsu being the current watermark featwise imo) depends on where you would put current psykos. Is she superior/inferior/equal to our three high dragon heroes (Bang, Darkshine and Flashy Flash)? I hope we get a definitive answer to that soon and that Darkshine beats her hard.

Because the fusion shouldn't be weaker than the original. Psykos has her own type of energy projection, it's safe to assume she's pitching in one way or another. We also don't know if God's power is in the equation, nor exactly how strong plane-sized goo Orochi would be.

EDIT: Unless we can figure out exactly how strong this new form is, it's better just to scale it to base psykos

Last edited:
Just realized I was calculating the density of kerosene fuel as a liquid... does anyone know to find out the density of a liquid fuel like Kerosene, once it's been vaporized and is in gas form?

Is that where the 6-C comes from? Well shucks.

Well, I can say that he's got at least 100 robots according to statements, and each missile from the single metal knight drone is 117 kilotons. The Drone fired 17 in total for a 2 megaton result and that times 100 is... 200 megatons, or 7-A.

So I think it'd be fair to change his prep tier to: "at least 7-A with full power, likely far higher", just by the sheer virtue of how much firepower his army of drones would have at minimum. Considering the more powerful robots we can assume he has (the giant city builder is the only we've seen) and all the other resources he might have, it's fair to say he's probably much higher than 7-A even without the brave giant scaling

I'm fairly sure Usklaverei recalced the bullets with a 6-C result relatively recently. But I'll let him answer to that...

If the Boros Bullet Calc is 7-B, we'll just go with what I suggested. If we're talking about his full power, it only makes sense to start with a barrage of rockets from the minimum number of drones he is confirmed to have

Hmm. Well I guess something needs to be updated either way, @USklaverei didn't you recalc the Boros bombardment as 6-C? We'd like to know the status on that in case we need to adjust Metal Knight's tiering

Last edited:
I'd like to get a chapter today, but I think it will come next Monday or this Friday at the soonest. I just hope that whatever comes next isn't a redraw. I've spent so much time mulling over the current scaling that I've dreampt up all sorts of feats Murata could use to upgrade the fighters at the MA right now and I get the feeling we're actually closing in on the cadre fight

Well it's Monday here. Didn't Murata take a 17 days to make the last chapter? If this chapter is going to have some significant moments, I can't help but think the wait will be as long if not longer. Suppose I can put those words to the test in 12 hours or so.

Until then, how strong do you think current Garou is? Tiering and disaster level

AAAAAAAAAAA

I just want the next chapter already

Well it's Monday here. Didn't Murata take a 17 days to make the last chapter? If this chapter is going to have some significant moments, I can't help but think the wait will be as long if not longer. Suppose I can put those words to the test in 12 hours or so.

Until then, how strong do you think current Garou is? Tiering and disaster level
Tiering? If he was able to show? High 7-A to High 6-C. Disaster level Dragon obviously. High-Dragon.

I honestly don't think he's quite on Orochi's level yet, but he's getting there.

My guess would be High 6-A and of course with that tier, he is in the same disaster level as Orochi. Assuming the Garou that faced Fubuki and the one that faced Golden Sperm in the webcomic are exactly the same, then current manga Garou stomps Orochi here. If Golden Sperm isn't too below Tatsumaki's level (I assume Murata won't nerf him in the manga and will put him near Tatsumaki's level as it should be), then we have Golden Sperm at his full power, he managed to last a couple seconds against Garou and if that Garou isn't different from the current manga Garou, then current manga Garou stomps Orochi along with all the remain executives at once with no difficulty here.

Orochi and Golden Sperm are likely not at the same level from what we can see now, so Orochi shouldn't scale to Golden Sperm.

There may be a release tonight.
Don't do that. Don't give me hope...

Are you just making an educated guess or did Murata make some kind of statement? If he made a statement I'll buy into the hype.

As for me, I think Garou is probably a high dragon (a transformation away from above dragon/Orochi level), High 7-A right now. I think Darkshine's Durability is about that level so if Garou could hurt him (internally) in the previous form he must have gone beyond 7-B imo.

Just a guess since a chapter every two weeks has been fairly typical for Murata for a while, and it's been two weeks since the last one.

Fair enough. If it's coming out today, I expect it will be within the next few hours because it must be getting late in Japan

If it isn't out already, it probably won't be coming out today. In which case the next time we can expect it is this Friday / next Monday.

Saitama showed more interest in Tats after like two encounters than he did with Fubuki after she started regularly crashed at his house.

Did I miss some chapters or something, because Saitama and Tatsumaki have like zero interactions (the time at the Hero Association doesn’t count).

Back