• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Some things I found interesting from it:
1. The guide says all the extra scenes and OVAs are approved by ONE.
2. The guide backs up a claim from Gouketsu: "He declares there are more monsters within the Association who are easily as strong as him."
The first one could be used to argue that the OVAs are canon and scale Garou to Suiryu. The second one could give more evidence that some of the stronger cadres scale to Gouketsu.

Very interesting, this could make a CRT because we would be upgrading HH Garou (and those who scale to him) to Low 7-B, no?

I'll look through it later. and respond to that other stuff

And Tetsucabruh, bruh. Murata could totally inadvertently nerf Orochi by our standards while trying to make him look stronger. I'm just hoping he won't

His profile is still Low 7-B, if there's a problem with the calc, his profile hasn't been updated to reflect that.

Otherwise, Suiryu should be at least High 7-C because he can harm a Low 7-B (Bakuzan).

Plus, I think GS will probably be relativistic via backscaling. He's as fast as peak pre-woke Garou who one evolution later is relativistic+ by scaling to Boros and Flashy Flash. If Zoro can somewhat match Kaido, I actually think he might make a good matchup for manga GS. Assuming GS isn't yet another OPM High 6-A

I remember someone had issues with the cloud size or something.
Also should be noted that Genos considered him S class level. S class level by his standards should be High 7-C instead of 8-B because he's only seen people around that level in action.

Okay, so assuming there is a problem with the calc, Suiryu is "at least High 7-C" because:

A) able to harm a low 7-B while severely injured (broke Bakuzan's toe while prone)
B) Is s-class level according to Genos, meaning comparable to himself and Puri Puri, who are High 7-C,
C) Scales to Hero Hunter Garou via the OVAs which are approved by ONE.

Alternatively, if the cloud calc is still legit, it means HH Garou, TTM, Metal Bat (already low 7-B), Royal Ripper, Bug God and probably a few others would upscale to Low 7-B via the OVAS. Assuming that counts as canon with this new info we have.

Well darn. I guess Choze and Suiryu should be downgraded to High 7-C. Were you the one organizing stuff for the next CRT Tetsucabrah or was that Phoenks? Whoever was doing that, we should mark it down. It can go with the A-class hero downgrades to 8-C and the DO-S/Fubuki(pre-MA) upgrades to 8-A.

As for the 7-B+ scaling via JDA, a few staff members disagreed about upscaling certain characters to 7-A and so the whole thing was eventually dropped. Furthermore, some calc members came and looked at my JDA calc again and took issues with how I got the 7-B+ results(a 2km wide column of air being displaced at MHS speeds), so now I want to recalc it as a plume of jet(LE) and rocket(HE) fuel.

Only problem is, jet and rocket fuel are liquids, so using liquid density for the plume of energy would be incorrect and I have no idea how to find the density of fuel vapor that I need to know to calc it. Using liquid density, you get 7-B(LE) and High 7-A(HE) results, but it's more likely to be lower.

Actually... what if I used the density of air to lowball it? Gas vapor is about 3X 4X more dense than air so that should work well. Thoughts?

You want to make a list or you want me to do that? I've been making so many calcs I've got an OPM vswiki folder. I'd prefer not to do it so I can focus on calcing but if need be I can make a list.

I see you're talking about calcs. This is the part where I take my leave because I can't calc to save my life lol

The only calcs I've ever done was a KE calc and a speed calc.

I'm new to the game too. It's been years since I've studied chemistry or physics, but there's so much that hasn't been calced I just decided it would be best to do it myself and learn along the way. JDA was actually what made me confident enough to try, I saw a few simple errors and just did the math over and over again until I corrected the formula. The hard part is determining a formula...

I'm new to the game too. It's been years since I've studied chemistry or physics, but there's so much that hasn't been calced I just decided it would be best to do it myself and learn along the way. JDA was actually what made me confident enough to try, I saw a few simple errors and just did the math over and over again until I corrected the formula. The hard part is determining a formula...
I'm not even new to the game, I've hardly played the game and don't even know the rules lol

I'll list what I can think of off the top of my head.

1.) most A-class heroes are downgraded to 8-C, exceptions being Heavy Tank Fundoshi, Great Philosopher, Stinger and Death Gatling (and maybe one or to others), who are some of the more powerful fighters capable of contending with a exceptionally powerful tiger-level threat like Kombu Infinity. Since most A-class heroes would lose to a tiger level threat as strong as High 8-C Kombu-Infinity as did Golden Ball and Spring Mustachio, they should scale to Dave instead, who is a martial artist who performed poorly in the superfight tournament where Snek is consistently one of the top 4.

2.) Pre-MA Fubuki and DO-S should be upgraded to 8-A, via scaling to Atomic's disciples and the power-suits. We have no reason to believe a demon-level as strong as DO-S is a tier weaker than Narinki's private squad and the disciples when all the narrative indicates otherwise.

3.)Drive Knight should be upgraded to baseline 7-B, via scaling to another Baseline 7-B in Psykos. He has foughtly evenly with a weakened Psykorochi that should not be weaker than base Psykos.

4.) Suiryu and Choze should be downgraded to High 7-C because the Low 7-B cloud calc is no longer valid, for the reasons I listed previously (downscaling from Bakuzan, scaling to HH Garou, S-class level fighter).

5.) Various lifting strength changes. TTM is now halfway into Class M, Phoenix Man is at least Class M and characters like Child Emperor (with Brave Giant) and Darkshine (far superior to TTM) should scale accordingly. I can make a separate post with the full list and justifications.

6.) Various large size additions. Many characters should get Large Size types 1 and 0, including Child Emperor with Brave Giant, Garou's Final Monster Form and numerous others I can't recall. I can make a separate post with the full list and justifications.

7.) JDA upgrades. Pending the calc's approval, I will hopefully have this calc evaluated soon.

8.) CSRC upgrades. Pending the calc's approval, same situation as JDA.

9.) Probably even more stuff that I can't remember. Am I missing anything guys?

Last edited:
Not sure what the current topic is now, because I haven't come here in a bit, but yeah MHA would be pretty fodder in OPM, even when not counting the top tiers like Above Dragons or something, let alone Saitama who solo's MHA by breathing too hard.

I do think it's interesting to think where the important Heroes of MHA would be placed in the Hero Association, though. The ranking systems are actually very similar, the only big difference is obviously that OPM has classes, while MHA just has overall rankings, which makes it less organized. Of course, it's also much harder to become a Hero in MHA than in OPM, the latter verse just requiring that you're strong enough to at least be considered fairly above average, for OPM standards of course.

Funnily enough, Aizawa would fit right into A-Class level with his raw stats. He's Large Building level, Stinger being the same but with a +. Stinger is also At least Supersonic while Aizawa is Supersonic+. Endeavor would probably also just barely make it into S-Class level as well. His only real issue is speed. All Might is in a similar position to Endeavor in regards to speed, but his power would still make him a solid S-Class level.

Hilarious how top tiers in one verse are average if not weak in another. Yamcha is even a meme in the actual series but would realistically curbstomp OPM into oblivion.

If for some reason the re-calc of JDA is rejected I have 2 feats that might be worth calcing (or could be good supporting feats if its accepted). Both feats involve ECs size: The first is Genos's Ultra Spiral Incarnation Cannon which spread along ECs entire length. The second is Bang and Bomb's combo attack which managed to completely stop ECs charge almost instantly. Both feats might yield good results depending on how big EC is.

That guidebook posted a page ago says, referring to Sonic, “even Terrible Tornado admits he has S class level skill.”

But it was Fubuki who said that? Not sure how that information was screwed up.

Regarding Tatsumaki, the guidebook says: “Her telekinesis doesn’t bat an eye at the weight or the speed of the objects she lifts, making her practically invincible.”

Not sure what it means, but it’s neat.

Guidebook also states Flashy is the fastest of all the S class heroes. But that’s not new information. Atomic is said to be the earth’s strongest swordsman right on the next page.

I doubt anything in this guidebook is valid information. There’s so many inconsistencies. It calls Gyoro-Gyoro “small bodied”, but he’s twice as tall as Garou and 3 times as thicc.

Gyoro Gyoro is like 4 meters tall, so I would agree that this and other things are pretty darn inconsistent.

But I think the Garou = Suiryu scaling and OVA materials are legitimate. If ONE and Murata are evolved enough to be making all the designs for these OVAs it's a sign that their content is as legit as anime-exclusive stuff like Pluton.

Not sure what the current topic is now, because I haven't come here in a bit, but yeah MHA would be pretty fodder in OPM, even when not counting the top tiers like Above Dragons or something, let alone Saitama who solo's MHA by breathing too hard.

I do think it's interesting to think where the important Heroes of MHA would be placed in the Hero Association, though. The ranking systems are actually very similar, the only big difference is obviously that OPM has classes, while MHA just has overall rankings, which makes it less organized. Of course, it's also much harder to become a Hero in MHA than in OPM, the latter verse just requiring that you're strong enough to at least be considered fairly above average, for OPM standards of course.

Funnily enough, Aizawa would fit right into A-Class level with his raw stats. He's Large Building level, Stinger being the same but with a +. Stinger is also At least Supersonic while Aizawa is Supersonic+. Endeavor would probably also just barely make it into S-Class level as well. His only real issue is speed. All Might is in a similar position to Endeavor in regards to speed, but his power would still make him a solid S-Class level.

Hilarious how top tiers in one verse are average if not weak in another. Yamcha is even a meme in the actual series but would realistically curbstomp OPM into oblivion.
Yamcha could solo alotta verses. But he's surprisingly only 5-B (I figured he'd be be 2-C or something via scaling), I think God and Saitama would probably beat him if we follow the narrative and not the feats. Featswise the point is moot- DBZ is a verse that was practically made for powerscalers

What do you think will be the peak of Saitama's power at the end of the story? I personally see something from 5-A up to 3-A or possibly even Low 2-C, I don't think One-Punch Man will cover stuff like higher dimenions or multiverses. Although the latter is a possibility for the case of God, but I doubt anything Tier 1.

I've seen many people theorize that we will never see the upper limit of Saitama's power.

I pretty much agree with your range. 5-A seems like the bottom of the barrel, Low 2-C seems like the highest possibility since God is a reality manipulator and there might be some crazy dimensional travelling stuff in the final fight.

Tier 1 requires too much upscaling to seem likely, you only get that stuff in series with multiple divinities and crazy-crazy powerscales (I think of the Lovecraft Mythos). OPM has Blast, God and Saitama and that's it, there's nothing in the story right now to suggest anything approaching hyperversal.

If I really wanna stretch, we could (very unlikely) get Low 1-C by god being a multiverse of uncontable infinite possibilities, but yeah. Low 2-C is the highest I see Saitama getting. I'm predicting 5-B Blast

Back