• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Thinking now, how many people died in this ******* war?
No one in OPM dies smh

But a real answer is that City Z was mostly abandoned Post-Meteor. The people who stayed would've fled when Orochi started to tidal wave his city or when Saitama punched Rover into a wall hard enough to split it to the top.

I really do have mixed feelings about Garou's new design. I like it but am kind of bothered by it at the same time.

I feel like AG should look like a calm monster (Gouketsu for example) rather than a mindless rampaging monster.

I can't tell if that flat surface near the surging water is a drowned section of the city or a beach... depending on which it is you may have thousands of casualties or none

Earlier I asked your input on how this feat should actually be calced, only making this calc because I grew too impatient. I think KE would be a good formula if we can find the speed of an individual sperm somehow, but I do not know how.

Perhaps we could use the average speed of a Tsunami, 200 m/s?

If we can find a proper speed, then it should not be hard to calc from a KE perspective. The height of the wave can be readily found by scaling from the buildings and we could find the length by finding the distance to the horizon by ang-sizing the perspective height.

But perhaps you will know of a better method than KE for this feat

@Ouros didn't you say something about posting a rough calc for Geno's mountain feat?
Ohhh right, I completely forgot about that with all the excitement today. Ugh, I've been so distracted I don't know if I have time left today. Let me finish other things first and I will get to it if possible

It's fine.

I'll bring this here again since it got lost. Spring mustachio was able to hurt Garou when Garou was still human. Would that be extra justification if we were to give a far higher rating for SM?

Garou's current design is likely going to be short-lived. A few chapters at most, seeing as it's obviously just a lead up to AG's manga debut.

Speaking of said design, I've seen a lot of people say that they're either disappointed in it, or even downright hate it. Personally, I think his design is definitely unexpected, and could've been better, but other than that I think it's good. Although I'm hoping (or rather was hoping) that Awakened Garou would have a more devilish appearance. Something more similar to Choze, which I think a lot of others were also expecting and hoping for. This doesn't completely lack that, but as people have mentioned, it definitely gives off some Boros vibes.

And as for whether or not it should be included on the profile, I mean, it really isn't necessary, as I doubt he'll have his own tier, and also because, from what I can tell, setting images in pages seems to come with a lot of heavy debate over what render and image to use. So yeah I'd just leave it alone.

E2hpMT5WUAADVfo.png

Also colored version.

Speaking of colored stuff, this is something that bothers me

Whenever I see fan art of Orochi, he tend stop be colored in purple like the anime or some kinda greyish color or black. But tbh, none of those really work for me

I've always pictured him as dark green with yellow accents like a typical Chinese dragon, which is what Orochi seems to be based off of.

E2hpMT5WUAADVfo.png

Also colored version.
Huh, I can now see why people are saying he looks pretty robotic, like an evangelion or something. And tbh, I dig the whole aesthetic so maybe it's why I really like it. Tho tbh, I don't get the whole boros connection, they barely have similar aesthetics

Pretty much a comparison to his released state. Mostly normal looking with streaks of what looks like energy scattered around his body. Although I'd definitely say he looks more like a cyborg than like Boros. The appearance he had when he was undergoing this transformation underground was definitely better.

He kinda looks like... A Kamen rider ngl?

Something about him reminds me of one of those Kamen rider Esque characters

Just wondering. Are Bang and Bomb ever stated to be equal?
There’s some quote where Bomb says, “it must be serious if you called me,” but I don’t think they’ve ever been stated to be equal.
Though based on what Bomb says, I’d presume they’re at least comparable to a degree.

Back