• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
legit im angry. like ONE is milking telekinesis powers and just letting it do anything. now you can heal with telekinesis? since when? and as much as i LOVE darkshine, that scene of him duking it out with black sperm just made me sad because sweet mask was supposed to be the one doing that. but because murata has a hate boner for him, he gave him a humiliating defeat and hes gone now.

garou looks ******* awesome though

sweet mask was supposed to be the one doing that. but because murata has a hate boner for him, he gave him a humiliating defeat and hes gone now.
Nah, Murata knows his fans well. AM will have his time to shine against BS too. Maybe he fights Vomited FU for a rematch now that the cadre has no opponent (assuming the "abandonment" Bang scene already happened, which I think it did).

Nah, Murata knows his fans well. AM will have his time to shine against BS too. Maybe he fights Vomited FU for a rematch now that the cadre has no opponent (assuming the "abandonment" Bang scene already happened, which I think it did).
Maybe now that FU is covered in vomit, he's not considered ugly by Sweet Mask anymore? That way Sweet Mask can actually fight him lol. Who knows.

Wow what an amazing chapter.

I think its safe to say that Bang is > Atomic all around.

Regular sperm Can't overwealm Darkshine

Fubuki has some great healing abilities

The swordsmen are somewhat comparable to Atomic, the blind one at least.

Black sperm can't split way more now, webcomic was only 10k at once. This seems to Trump that.

It doesn't look like bang and darkshine are disintegrating black sperm but still pretty insane chapter.

Also MechaGarou looks dope.

legit im angry. like ONE is milking telekinesis powers and just letting it do anything. now you can heal with telekinesis? since when? and as much as i LOVE darkshine, that scene of him duking it out with black sperm just made me sad because sweet mask was supposed to be the one doing that. but because murata has a hate boner for him, he gave him a humiliating defeat and hes gone now.

garou looks ******* awesome though
More hax for the series never hurts lol

100% agree. OPM has always been lacking in the hax department, we need those crazy esper abilities to make the playing field even on vsbattles.
Is it safe to assume Tats can do what she does or is fubuki just unique? Guess we could wait to see if it's stated in the future.

I don't think we should just assume that tbh. All of One's espers seem to have different quirks and abilities.

Is it safe to assume Tats can do what she does or is fubuki just unique? Guess we could wait to see if it's stated in the future.
I think there's plenty of overlap in abilities, we see they can both psychically bind for example- but I think Fubuki has one or two abilities Tatsumaki doesn't have (Tatsumaki definitely has most of Fubuki's abilities though). Tatsumaki probably doesn't know how to heal others, for example, she doesn't have the mindset that would lead someone to learn an ability like that

I think there's plenty of overlap in abilities, we see they can both psychically bind for example- but I think Fubuki has one or two abilities Tatsumaki doesn't have (Tatsumaki definitely has most of Fubuki's abilities though). Tatsumaki probably doesn't know how to heal others, for example, she doesn't have the mindset that would lead someone to learn an ability like that
Would be nice to see her heal herself

Black Sperm is probably made up of quadrillions at this point lol wtf

I bet Golden Sperm is going to one shot Darkshine lol

So according to the Chinese translations for the chapter that is around half done. The Black Sperm flood is in Black Sperm's mind and it is what Black Sperm could do if he split to his limit. However after realizing that Darkshine wouldn't be damaged by it another Black Sperm said they should fuse. After that they got into an argument about whether or not they should fuse as half-assed fusions won't do a thing before getting cut by Nichirin.

We got more evidence that BS has no durability as well.

My main confusion now is Bang's Abandonment (guess he really did use it before?) and if they're keeping in King's moment or not. Because the later is rather quickly running out of usable time.

We got more evidence that BS has no durability as well.

My main confusion now is Bang's Abandonment (guess he really did use it before?) and if they're keeping in King's moment or not. Because the later is rather quickly running out of usable time.
They're definitely keeping King's moment.

And what, do you fear the "AT LEAST LOW 7-B" Spring Mustachio? I've always known Spring was one of the stronger A-class heroes, but his stock keeps rising. He pierced Garou and has given an outstanding performance against Black S for an A-rank

Last edited:
And what, do you fear the "AT LEAST LOW 7-B" Spring Mustachio? I've always known Spring was one of the stronger A-class heroes, but his stock keeps rising
Black Sperm has no durability. I think every attack that has landed on him has done damage.

It's like with Mel, regen seemingly gave them paper mache durability.

Also, from the looks of it, things are indeed turning out the way I called it a few months back when it started to focus on the Cadre surface battle a bit more. I said that, from that point on we would probably start mostly if not only seeing the main story again. Or rather, that we were finally getting back on track, and that the arc could finish in a year or so. A lot of people disagreed, but it does look to be the case. I imagine Golden Sperm will happen at the end of next chapter, and now Garou is on the verge of awakening.

Though seriously, I would recommend making...

Spring Mustachio "8-C, much higher with Tomboy" (downscaling from Kombu as agreed in the low tier CRT)

Tomboy has pierced everything it's come across- Garou's hand, Kombu's hair and even Black Sperm now. Black Sperm's durability is obviously trash for a dragon, but it's not like wolf-level or anything. I can't see Mumen Rider beating an individual BS clone. Iaian should get an upgrade if he really has Atomic's sword, because that sword has at least low 7-B durability and Iaian can parry ENW and chop up BS with it.

So Black Sperm is planning to wipe out all life on earth according to Homeless eh?

Also, we got confirmation that the power of the cells decreases as they split more and more.

I wonder if Spring Mustachio crosses the s-class threshold now that Nichirin has explained why he's ranked so low in A-class. His techniques are too destructive, so he just doesn't use them often enough to get recognition. Tomboy is obviously a demon level attack, if he can spam it like he did in this chapter he could beat many different demons.

Yeah, he seems to be a sort of glass cannon. Tomboy Thrust pierced through Konbu and HH Garou without difficulty even way back when. Now he's able to help damage BS with a multi-Tomboy attack. Seems to have lower S-Class level offensive abilities when he gets serious. Otherwise still a regular A-Class level dude. But I'm thinking he's actually closer to the level of Atomic Sandbag's students.

Yeah, he seems to be a sort of glass cannon. Tomboy Thrust pierced through Konbu and HH Garou without difficulty even way back when. Now he's able to help damage BS with a multi-Tomboy attack. Seems to have lower S-Class level offensive abilities when he gets serious. Otherwise still a regular A-Class level dude. But I'm thinking he's actually closer to the level of Atomic Sandbag's students.
I would agree. Iaian seemed impressed with Tomboy's attack and Tomboy is clearly high-end A-rank when you consider Tomboy, it's an attack that has pierced everything from Kombu's kombu, to Garou to BS now.

Also I calced Nichirin's rock splitting feat, it came out to low 7-C via the KE of splitting such a large rock very quickly. Not that it would be worth making a blog for, since he will scale higher via being comparable to other characters.

homeless emperor not helping his homie out. what a dick.
None of these guys are homies lol, they're just enemies on hold. Be interesting to see who would win the inevitable cadre fight if the cadres killed all the heroes. Probably would be Golden Sperm, but maybe Homeless's sit and wait and then carpet bomb strategy would work.

The BS clones seem to be able to argue and have different ideas, this means that Golden sperm should have mind manip resistance in the 10 trillions for being the fusion of that many of them together.

Is it just me or does Black Sperm seem kind of... weak? Almost as if he got nerfed.
As Homeless said, Black Sperm is getting weaker and weaker the more he splits up. It explains why a bunch of Black Sperms could send Genos flying, but now even lower s-class level individuals can handle them. At least that's what I think- BS amalgams (a body with a bunch of cells in it) can be low-dragon, but if you split up into thousands, their strength will go down and down into demon, possibly lower the further you go.

By the time you get to "Sperm Tsunami", each copy might be a tiger or wolf individually (but note that they can still destroy buildings and whatnot).

Back