• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
What color do you guys think MC Sperm will be? Silver maybe?
I think it might be bronze, to emulate Darkshine. If not, then Silver definitely.

It's interesting that we now know that Multi-cell only likely formed in the WC because most of the sperms couldn't agree to the fusion, judging by the interaction between the sperms in this chapter.

Also love how strong Darkshine has been. Shame we don't have any feats to quantify how strong he is.

I still believe that Argentinosaurus can do some damage in the current situation but who am I to say anything meh.

Yeah, Bomb should get "enhanced senses" like Bang and the other skilled guys. It's no surprise that he can detect bloodlust like so many high level characters.
I still believe that Argentinosaurus can do some damage in the current situation but who am I to say anything meh.
What do you mean by Argentinosaurus?

Also, would it be fair to scale Spring Mustachio's speed to Iaian? Iaian was impressed by his performance and we know Spring's well above average a-class. Might mention this in the speed CRT

Last edited:
Are we forgetting that Bomb is as strong as Bang? Possibly even stronger? If Bomb doesn't stand a chance, then that means Bang will get rekt too.
Yeah, Bomb’s just as strong as Bang, what’s that got to do with anything? Garou already adapted to be stronger than Darkshine, and now he’s way stronger than that. Logically, he should body Bomb.

Yeah, Bomb’s just as strong as Bang, what’s that got to do with anything? Garou already adapted to be stronger than Darkshine, and now he’s way stronger than that. Logically, he should body Bomb.
I feel like he's strong enough to hold off Garou for at least a minute or so, and during that time Fubuki can escape and hide.

It’d make more sense for them to fight together than for Bomb to try to take Garou on in a 1v1.

They’d get clapped either way, but 2v1 is still better.

received-589655311954924.jpg

Garou 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
jesus

Link pls

Alright, I couldn't wait any longer for other's input on how we should calculate the black sperm tidal wave so I did a super rough (and probably not very accurate) version.

Scaling to a building in the middle, where 3 stories are 12 pixels tall and the height of the sperm tsunami is 270 meters by comparison. The perspective is high above the ground, so I assumed 150 meters. At that height, the horizon is 43.7 kilometers away. Finding the volume as a quarter cylinder...

(270^2*pi*43700)/4 for avolume of 2.5*10^9 * 985 kg/m3 (density of a human) = 2.4625*10^12 kilograms of sperm. Now let's find KE. Assuming baseline speed of sound, (2.4625*10^12)*343^2 = 2.89*10^17 joules or 69 megatons, 7-B+.

How fitting that Black Sperm should get 69 megatons.

Bang and bomb might be able to hold off Garou for a bit until he regains full consciousness and get his skill back. Kinda like how the darkshine fight went initially.

Alright, I couldn't wait any longer for other's input on how we should calculate the black sperm tidal wave so I did a super rough (and probably not very accurate) version.

Scaling to a building in the middle, where 3 stories are 12 pixels tall and the height of the sperm tsunami is 270 meters by comparison. The perspective is high above the ground, so I assumed 150 meters. At that height, the horizon is 43.7 kilometers away. Finding the volume as a quarter cylinder...

(270^2*pi*43700)/4 for avolume of 2.5*10^9 * 985 kg/m3 (density of a human) = 2.4625*10^12 kilograms of sperm. Now let's find KE. Assuming baseline speed of sound, (2.4625*10^12)*343^2 = 2.89*10^17 joules or 69 megatons, 7-B+.

How fitting that Black Sperm should get 69 megatons.
Wait

Whats this feat? (I really missed the notifications of this thread)

Also I'm pretty sure this isn't actually awakened Garou, or at least, not yet. He only becomes fully woke after he kills golden sperm

Also for the samurai feat, do y'all think that scaling atomic samurai to the samurai who split the rock would be a good idea?

Back