• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
No he didn't. He used the clip capacity of the M61 Vulcan and divided it by time.
  • Death Shower is a barrage of bullets from Death Gatling where the hero empties his entire clip in 10 seconds (the manga states so). Using the M61 Vulcan minigun as reference, that's equal to 900 bullets per second.
Here's even an older version of the calculation to show you this.

It's worth noting that Death Gatling's gun actually has a higher firing rate than a Gatling gun, and the death shower increases this even further.

Last edited:
First, where did you get the idea that his clip is full? As far as I remember, he went to Garou immediately after the battle with the monsters, having previously gathered some other heroes in the vicinity.

Secondly, he had already shot at Garou many times before. He managed to spend a significant part of the bullets.

In any case, in fact, this does not in any way increase the speed of the current Human Garou (63.45 Mach), but if try to calculate the feat more accurately, then it can be indicated in the profile. Maybe I'll do it myself.

@Tetsucabrah I just tried to do a quick calc of the feat that a A-class hero did (He threw the rose, beat the monster and managed to catch it). It comes out in the region of 30-70 meters per second. It's sad.

I'm not saying I agree with it fully, just that you weren't addressing it properly.

He expended maybe a couple hundred shots against Garou. I'll have to check that monster claim out.

Edit: Nope, the monster fight was chapter 68-ish. He'd been tailing Garou for a day before this.

@Emirp I was wrong about Beefcake. As for Gouketsu, I'll have to look into that, but there would have been 4 separate shockwaves, I believe..

@Emirp I was wrong about Beefcake. As for Gouketsu, I'll have to look into that, but there would have been 4 separate shockwaves, I believe..
Ah ok, I've link the scan in my post, there are 5 shockwaves, but the kanji suggest 3 smaller attacks and one big attack, so 4 in total

I'm not saying I agree with it fully, just that you weren't addressing it properly.

He expended maybe a couple hundred shots against Garou. I'll have to check that monster claim out.

In fact, it was not an appeal to you personally about the number of bullets in the clip, it was just that the translator set me up, my apologies.

We need to use anime timeframes to determine the amount of time Gatling spent shooting trees and sky.

By the way. So what about the tunnel created by the Homeless Emperor? Murata never showed it in the next chapters, and, apparently, will not show it. Is it worth using this calculation now? I mean after calculating the feat of the BS with the destruction of the city with all the cells (As said above, the BS is afraid of the BS).

In my opinion, Goketsu spent only one hit on the shockwave, the other 3 hits were directed to Saitama. Because there is only one shock wave in the sky (There would be 4 shocks, then there would be 4 shock waves).

By the way. So what about the tunnel created by the Homeless Emperor? Murata never showed it in the next chapters, and, apparently, will not show it. Is it worth using this calculation now? I mean after calculating the feat of the BS with the destruction of the city with all the cells (As said above, the BS is afraid of the BS).
There were 2 versions. 7-B+ by LIFE OF KING and a High 6-C that was recalced to be high 7-A by Usklaverei. But both were rejected due to the crater having inconsistent sizes

If a character is able to destroy a stone with one finger, the destruction of which is 5 kilograms of TNT, then will it be possible to find the difference in strength between a human punch and a finger, and then multiply the result by this difference? Or can you just multiply it by 1.5 times? The same goes for lifting strength. If the character lifts 100 tons with his finger.

But we cannot just ignore this feat...
I suggested we do a "Tier to Tier" using the variable sizes

If a character is able to destroy a stone with one finger, the destruction of which is 5 kilograms of TNT, then will it be possible to find the difference in strength between a human punch and a finger, and then multiply the result by this difference? Or can you just multiply it by 1.5 times? The same goes for lifting strength. If the character lifts 100 tons with his finger.
What is this for?

There seems to be one massive hit, 3 more hits (by which time the clouds are parted), and then continued fighting. It's done very uniformly, so I doubt it was done by all 4 of the hits, but I don't know or really care, tbh. I'll check out the anime, because all I can find are cuts on youtube.

Edit: The anime events are being confounded on this thread. There's a scene mimicking this one, only with a single shockwave that we don't see affecting the clouds. Then there's a bunch more punches while it focuses on Suiryu's face. It proves very little.

Last edited:
@Kin I know, I'm just saying that it doesn't seem like all 4 of those hits made the shockwave. It seems like Gouketsu hit something very hard, and the other 3 (plus the next panel) were from the fight.

As for the anime, people were bringing it up as justification. My point was that it proves absolutely nothing because we don't even see the clouds part.

Last edited:
I think the first one is louder because it is from Suiryu's perspective while the others are not that loud because the point of view is further away from the fight. IDK, it's hard to figure out.

They'd be roughly the same distance, though, because Suiryu is in the centre of the ring and slightly more diagonal from the city. He'd be a tad closer, but not much. Plus, we don't see multiple shockwaves and cloud indents, we just see 1.

Back