• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Actually carnage Kabuto haven't been able to defeat the Zombie Man for more than 30 minutes, but no one has expressed a feeling that carnage Kabuto have hard fight. and even though it lasted for a week, there were no signs to say that.
I'm not sure why CK is brought into this

Also I think this is fine.

I feel like Geryu's "possibly 6-C" should only scale to his one specific attack against Saitama, and not to his base stats

I'm not sure why CK is brought into this

Also I think this is fine.

I feel like Geryu's "possibly 6-C" should only scale to his one specific attack against Saitama, and not to his base stats
The reason why I mentioned zombieman vs ck is because it is an example of fought battle an enemy who constantly regenerates but has no threat.
Anyway, I agree it was a little out of the blue.

Also I agree with your offer

Even though geryu was seriously frightened, it's somewhat in line with his belief that he defeated saitama when he used his flagship technique.

The reason why I mentioned zombieman vs ck is because it is an example of fought battle an enemy who constantly regenerates but has no threat.
This is a bit out of context, it's not a treat to zombieman because zombieman has laughably better stamina and regeneration, something CK has no counter to.

Also I agree with your offer
I pressume you're referring to Geryu?

This is a bit out of context, it's not a treat to zombieman because zombieman has laughably better stamina and regeneration, something CK has no counter to.

I pressume you're referring to Geryu?
I mean, it should anyone have said that carnage kabuto is struggling.

If databook was explained that s class was struggling even though melzargard did not pose any threat to the s-class,

Of course, zombie man doesn’t struggle.

Kabuto has been relentlessly tearing up Zombiman's body for a week, or could Zombiman run away from him and even react to him?
No, he got shredded for a week, and after a week passed carnage kabuto ran out of stamina and zombieman went inside CK and kill him inside

He's doesn't regenerate very quickly. So he can restored from blood? But ONE said that he can regenerate the maximum from the state of minced meat.

Considering Kabuto's speed and physical strength, given that he beat Zombiemфn nonstop for a week, he clearly turned the Zombie's body into blood, which would mean that Zombieman can regenerate from blood. But according to ONE, but he is not able to regenerate from blood, only from the state of minced meat.

Perhaps Zombiman really could have run away from Kabuto? And this helped him not to be turned into a heap of blood.

He has MHS speed and he strikes without interruption, each of his blows has a powerful shockwave that will completely tear Zombieman apart. At the very least, Zombiman has become small pieces of meat, but this is still less than the state of the minced meat that ONE was talking about.

But due to the number of blows and shock waves, he most likely became blood.

Considering Kabuto's speed and physical strength, given that he beat Zombiemфn nonstop for a week, he clearly turned the Zombie's body into blood, which would mean that Zombieman can regenerate from blood. But according to ONE, but he is not able to regenerate from blood, only from the state of minced meat.

Perhaps Zombiman really could have run away from Kabuto? And this helped him not to be turned into a heap of blood.
There's nothing to say he reduced zombieman to blood. At best, that is an assumption

Zombieman is never stated to run at all, and he's shown speed feats or scaling to even prove he's near the speed of CK

So we have Black Sperm vs Tatsumaki, Darkshine, Bang, Atomic Samurai, Council of Swordmasters, Iaian, Spring Mustachio and probably Genos soon while Homeless Emperor is just chilling. Black Sperm was saying 合体 (combine) in the chapter so I guess we can expect Multi-Cell Sperm or Golden Sperm next chapter.

And now we also have Peak Half-Monster Garou vs Bomb and Fubuki while Bang is on the way.

So we have Black Sperm vs Tatsumaki, Darkshine, Bang, Atomic Samurai, Council of Swordmasters, Iaian, Spring Mustachio and probably Genos soon while Homeless Emperor is just chilling. Black Sperm was saying 合体 (combine) in the chapter so I guess we can expect Multi-Cell Sperm or Golden Sperm next chapter.

And now we also have Peak Half-Monster Garou vs Bomb and Fubuki while Bang is on the way.
Literally everything in this chapter.

received-589655311954924.jpg

Garou 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

So, we got two calcable feats. One, Black Sperm crushing the city (would only scale to people that can deal with millions of black sperm I guess), two, Nichirin cutting that block in half.

Notably, more confirmation that Darkshine >> Black Sperm :devilish:

All the swordsmen are at least low 7-B, Spring Mustachio and Iaian's scaling needs to be reconsidered. With Atomic's sword, Iaian can A) parry ENW's attacks and B) cut Black Sperm. Maybe create a second key for Iaian with Atomic's sword (his durability doesn't increase, but his AP is obviously superior now that his sword won't get snapped by any dragon)?

With Atomic's sword, Iaian can A) parry ENW's attacks and B) cut Black Sperm. Maybe create a second key for Iaian with Atomic's sword (his durability doesn't increase, but his AP is obviously superior now that his sword won't get snapped by any dragon)?
I would recommend it just being his tier, with x tier via Atomics Sword.

Ooh, I just realized,

We can scale Homeless to Black Sperm's power here (Black Sperm was wary of Homeless despite having this level of ability) and Orochi as well, since he should be superior to the cadres.

Still no Sweet Mask....I’m being impatient damn it.

Anyways the panels of the tsunami of black sperms was glorious and Garou looks amazing

Still no Sweet Mask....I’m being impatient damn it.

Anyways the panels of the tsunami of black sperms was glorious and Garou looks amazing
Going to be like 5 more chapters before he comes back. King has to face off against the remaining cadres first.

Back