• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
In the manga, yes. Boros’ knee hit Saitama’s stomach, then his leg swung and his shin hit Saitama in the balls, then sent him to the moon.

I've already calced it anyways and it's class M, so no worries. I think Dream Saitama is weaker. The environmental damage the Subterraneans were doing was mostly Tiger level. If you hit Tanktop Master through a wall like that, he'd be fine. Unless we're talking about some ridiculous level of Ki-control, the damage caused by knocking and damaging a prone Saitama should have involved more energy than a CSRC/the serious punch at least.

Last edited:
Psykorochi vs. Boros's ship? Psykorochi, eventually if the ship can't just go hyperspeed into space and get out of her way. It seems she can spam those blasts, and they can do some damage, considering the fact that Tatsumaki's rubble throwing jacked the guns.

out of pure curiosity what kind of results would it yield if just this little section of the destroyed city was yeeted into the atmosphere with a 10 second time frame? The tower included.

Might give us a low end estimate for the table flip. Likely not something we can actually use but it gives us something to anticipate.

Anyone want to give this a go?

TK resistance in OPM is a combination of willpower and physical strength. Considering he copied Metal Bat's fighting spirit, he has a lot of willpower. In other words there's no solid case that he overcome with just muscle force rather than a combination of both.

Anyone want to give this a go?
I'd give it a try if I weren't so busy with my real life and with such a long list of calcs. I've calced Phoenix Man, I have to properly recalc CSRC (my previous version was incomplete) and then I have to recalc JDA again if nobody will pick it up, which they probably won't. So if you'd be willing to wait a month or so I could do it.

What did you think of my Phoenix Man LS calc by the way?

Fighting Spirit also requires an incredible amount of willpower by default since Metal Bat was still on his feet and swinging building cracking attacks with multiple broken bones, fractures and major blood loss.

When we talk about willpower in OPM, we're getting into unknown territory. Garou is calling it fighting spirit, which obviously requires willpower to work. But is generic willpower, I mean endurance, the same thing as chi willpower? I feel like there's a distinction in the OPM verse that hasn't been explained yet, although there's probably a connection

Why does “stronk willpower” affect “psychic powers resistance” as a whole, like against telekinesis, instead instead of just the one specific technique that willpower allowed the targets resist; Psychic Binding?

Why does “stronk willpower” affect “psychic powers resistance” as a whole, like against telekinesis, instead instead of just the one specific technique that willpower allowed the targets resist; Psychic Binding?
Its how ONE handles the interaction between Willpower and TK in his works. MOB uses the same system more or less. Willpower and physical strength can resist TK (Saitama for example couldn't be lifted by Tornado). Garou has a lot of willpower, which would reduce the power of the TK by some amount.

As for actually moving people with high willpower they mostly resort to shockwaves to launch them in the wanted direction.

Right. It's one thing to control the muscles of a powerful individual and another to push them another with air pressure. I remember Saitama commenting on that in his fight with Tatsumaki, because she actually started lifting him off the ground

Just wondering. Does High 6-A scale to Tatsumaki's physicals, or is it just just her esper powers? If so, how strong is she without them, would she be on the level of child emperor?

Tatsumaki's physicals are a complete unknown, since we never see her doing anything significant without psychic powers. I can tell you for a fact, they're not High 6-A, or Tatsumaki would occasionally incorporate that into her fighting style from time to time. She could have superhuman strength, but I think she's more likely 10-B, maaaaybe 10-A based on what we saw of Fubuki in the Okame mask chapter.

That being said, I think it would have been funny if she had suplexed the Ancient King into the earth's mantle in a bonus chapter or something.

Yes eu, in this case the willpower increases the user's strength and in this case Garou specifically is an increase in physical strength. Also because later Tatsumaki manages to arrest Garou, but as mentioned, he adapts to telekinesis and then from there he starts to move

Obviously willpower is a part of the mechanic but it's not the end all be all there has to be somewhat relative power levels otherwise Mumen Rider would be resisting Psyrochi's TK or something. Or Darkshine would be getting ragdolled by Fubuki for an inverse example.

It's first and foremost AP, otherwise Mumen Rider would have as much a fighting chance against Psykos as Darkshine as you say. But when the physical stats are comparable to the Telekinesis, then willpower becomes a factor with techniques that effect the body directly, like psychic binding or chi twisting. But it's hard to say with someone like Garou- did he muscle his way out of Gyoro Gyoro's psychic binding with the willpower he already had, or did his reactive evolution give him new tools to do that?

He adapts and then manages to move, Gyoro even mentions that his adaptability was ridiculous, that is, this Garou would climb to Class G

I would agree, if there weren't certain ambiguities. When I say "AP" I say that because I'm not sure where lifting strength comes in, the most powerful characters in OPM aren't necessarily heavy lifters, and guys like Boros who only have "at least Class M" would have no problems with Gyoro Gyoro at all.

At this point, Garou is a low dragon who had nothing to do with Rover, I don't even think he's a mid-dragon until he wake-ups post Orochi, so I think giving him Class G at this stage would be premature.

What about beefcake though? Shouldn't he be stronger than class M?

Unless he gets a feat or scaling he's not going to Class G. Willpower resisting TK means that we don't know how much is him and how much is his willpower reducing it.

As for Beefcake he doesn't have a showing or scaling to suggest that he's Class G. He could very well be, but he's got no real supporting evidence.

I don't really even think resisting TK comes with lifting strength, it's an AP issue in my mind. A High 6-A with class M can resist TK that a 7-B with class T could not, if I may be frank. In the same sense that the OPM tiering is more about striking strength than static strength, resisting TK should be more related to striking strength and related combat ability in my mind.

In the case of Garou, if it were only willpower, he would not have to adapt to telekinesis to be able to move, it doesn't make sense, he would be able to do this from the beginning, but as Gyoro mentions, he adapts to that and then it starts to move.

When Saitama resists Tatsumaki's TK Fubuki says " She's never met anyone on her level before, so she likely doesn't know... that Willpower is directly connected to psychic resistance" Tatsumaki then proceeds to remember that Golden Sperm and AG were the first cases anyone ever resisted her TK.

in order for willpower itself to grant the resistance the other character needs to at least be comparable to the esper at the moment.
If that's lifting strength and AP or just the latter we have no way of telling.

Question about Fubuki's potential. In high school, she was superior to Psykos for a time, who has since attained dragon-level power and surpassed Fubuki. How strong can Fubuki get if she does all possible training and exertion, do you all think?

btw not sure if already been mentioned before but shouldn't most if not all humans in opm get super human regeneration/recovery in their profiles. like legit most characters we saw get destroyed and they get fully or almost fully healed in a day or two and looks like the stronger they are the faster they heal, look at suiryu for example his entire body got broken and he was training the next day like nothing and a week or so later after the ma stuff ended hes back to full health ,same with snek and max literally going out to help hours after they got beaten more than once by broketsu (rip T_T) ...etc

shouldn't most if not all humans in opm get super human regenration/recovery in their profiles

No, most of the time these characters have been to the hospital, getting medical attention.

Suiryu was just training with the limb that wasn’t broken. Metal Bat was STILL in the hospital until very, very recently from Garou and still isn’t fully healed and he was put in before Suiryu was.

Phoenix Man's Lifting Strength has been changed to include the new calc, Antvasima gave me permission to do so. Staff at looking at the CSRC recalc, hopefully we can get the fine-tuned results for that and the moon jump accepted. I guess I'll take another crack at JDA now that I've got a handful of calcs under my belt... are there any other major feats we still need to calc at this point?

Last edited:
Also, the following characters should have large size on their profiles:
Child Emperor should have type 0 with Brave giant (10 meters), Garou should have type 0 in his awakened key (his final monster form looks to be over 10 meters), Gums should have type 0 or elasticity, Bakuzan should have type 1(similar to Gouketsu), Psykos should have type 0 for the "gyoro gyoro" puppet and Hundred Eyes Octopus should have type 2 (7-C key) and type 3 (low 7-B key).

I would agree, Pig God already has elasticity on his profile and he's doing the exact same thing as Gums, so we should include it on Gums profile. Actually probably better to put down elasticity since we don't know how big Gums can get if he goes all in like Pig God did against Great Food Tub. Maybe type 0, maybe type 1 (Pig God went from 2.5 m~ to 5 m~).

Returning to my original note, are there any things you know of that need to be calced? I have a few on my mind, but I'm fairly sure you wanted something calced earlier

Back