• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
No, it's still relevant. Because the Serious Punch is first and foremost a move designed to cancel out CSRC and save the planet, the cloud split is an unintended aftereffect and the total power of the serious punch is CSRC + the cloud split. So we still have to calc the cloud split before we can know the true power of the serious punch Saitama used against Boros

EDIT: it has been calced, we just never decided which end to use so that's still up in the air if any calc group members passerby might be interested: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Gwynbleiddd/Saitama_Splits_the_Atmosphere

LE: 86 petatons,
ME: 351 petatons (I think this end would be accepted),
HE: 8.84 exatons

Last edited:
No, it's still relevant. Because the Serious Punch is first and foremost a move designed to cancel out CSRC and save the planet, the cloud split is an unintended aftereffect and the total power of the serious punch is CSRC + the cloud split. So we still have to calc the cloud split before we can know the true power of the serious punch Saitama used against Boros

EDIT: it has been calced, we just never decided which end to use so that's still up in the air if any calc group members passerby might be interested: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Gwynbleiddd/Saitama_Splits_the_Atmosphere

LE: 86 petatons,
ME: 351 petatons (I think this end would be accepted),
HE: 8.84 exatons
I heard the old calc was flawed? And it might be better to just make a new one at this point

Could the data Drive Knight collected on Fuhrer Ugly be used to put something conclusive into Fuhrer Ugly's Intelligence section? Seeing through opponents and figuring out attacks they fear the most to destroy them on a mental level in addition to the physical level seems like an intelligence feat to me and it would be backed up by Fuhrer Ugly using mirrors against Sweet Mask.

Okay, I'm thinking of recalcing JDA as a mountain of fuel being burned behind Genos, only this time I'll be using jet fuel (kerosene) as a low-end and rocket-fuel (metallic hydrogen) as a high end. Kerosene will probably give low 7-B results, but I think metallic hydrogen will give High 7-A results. Well... they'll probably take the kerosene end.

And I think you are right Nehz, Drive Knight's description could be used as a premise for "possibly gifted" intelligence

Okay, I'm thinking of recalcing JDA as a mountain of fuel being burned behind Genos, only this time I'll be using jet fuel (kerosene) as a low-end and rocket-fuel (metallic hydrogen) as a high end. Kerosene will probably give low 7-B results, but I think metallic hydrogen will give High 7-A results. Well... they'll probably take the kerosene end.

And I think you are right Nehz, Drive Knight's description could be used as a premise for "possibly gifted" intelligence
Considering that Genos is rated as At least High 7-C, that would still be an upgrade.

I wasn't particularly thinking about an intelligence rating. I just thought that Drive Knight's description could be used to replace the Unknown rating.

Talking with Ugarik and he doesn't seem to support the fuel end for JDA on the principle that Genos couldn't possibly have that much fuel in his engines. Okay, so I proposed the alternative that the air is being turned into plasma and being ionized so we see the glowing effect. If it's not A) fuel being burned, B) air being ionized, what could it be? If he doesn't accept this as a possibility, I'm at a loss to what could make all that air glow as it does in the anime.

I hope he'll accept the air being turned into plasma formula, it gives reasonable results (4.67 megatons, Low 7-B)

I would think so, but what are the incineration cannons? Giant plumes of fuel, superheated air to the point of ionization, or something else?

I guess the superheated air makes sense if one thinks Genos couldn't have that much fuel, since it's more plausible that a bit of combustion superheats the air to the point of ionization, creating the giant white hot plumes we see. But they do look more visually like fuel being burned though, so I'm not sure.

I'll wait until he accepts the formula before I create a blog post and ask for evaluations, I don't want a repeat of last time where the calc was rejected on the grounds that the formula wasn't a good interpretation of the feat demonstrated

Dude rly good at drawing like murata
IMG_20201208_184115.jpg

Why is ”illogical fuel storage” a problem, exactly? This series isn’t logical. I mean... look at Metal Bat.
Genos can also run off biofuel by eating things, so that’s something.
Is there evidence of volumes of things within impossibly small containers, or other spacial shenanigans? If not, I think it's safe to disregard the possibility Genos is using any (real) fuel.

When do you all think the next chapter is coming out? I feel like it'll be next Friday. I hope it's not a redraw, I know Volume 23 comes out in January but someone pointed out to Murata that he forgot to include the ninjas with child emperor in chapter 111.

When do you all think the next chapter is coming out? I feel like it'll be next Friday. I hope it's not a redraw, I know Volume 23 comes out in January but someone pointed out to Murata that he forgot to include the ninjas with child emperor in chapter 111.
Hopefully this monday since it'd of been 2 weeks since he last one

I'm hoping we're about to transition into the cadres fight by defeating Psykorochi, so I'd be happy to wait a few more days if it means we can get a longer chapter with plot developments and a feat or two

The Tank Top Master calculation was accepted, this will increase some characters, but it is a very simple change, should I make a CRT?

If it was just TTM it'd be fine, but people scale to that. So we do need a CRT technically.

For scaling to a 7-B in Psykos, whom he has beam clashed with, knocked down a peg with his first blasts, and he has taken shots from her with no visible damage

Last edited:
For him he would also need a CRT. Since if Drive Knight upscales other would need to as well.

Who scales to Drive Knight? He's only fought Nyan whom he seemed to dominate AP-wise and the other s-class that are probably on the same level, Bang, Flashy Flash and Darkshine, are already 7-B. He should be the only person to upscale here... unless I'm missing something?

If Nyan scales then PPP would also need to scale because of his hair armor. Technically Garou as well but his second key covers all the intermediate tiers.

I guess Nyan would scale if we assume all of Drive Knight's forms (except for his gold form) are stated to be equal, and therefore they are 7-B. If DK's Knight and Bishop forms are 7-B, then Nyan would be 7-B because he took solid hits from both forms without being severely injured

That being said, how far in 7-B is Psykos? I know the scaling chain is Hundred Eyes Octopus(3.3 megatons) < Gyoro Gyoro (4-8 megatons?)<<Psykos (15 megatons? 30 megatons?) = Drive Knight, but I'm not sure if we put Psykos on the lower end of 7-B or around 30 megatons where Beefcake, Vaccine Man and Gouketsu are.

I only mention this because if drive knight is 7-B in most of his forms and Nyan is 7-B by extension, then drive knight should probably get a "7-B, possibly higher" statement since his Gold form is a temporary boost in all stats and if it's a X2, X4 increase it would be 7-A depending on Psykos's position.

Last edited:
Nyan shouldn't scale, the only time he "harmed" Drive Knight was when he was inside of his body. Also Psykos is just baseline.

Back