• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
This chapter and the last are far more positive than Fuhrer Ugly's beatdown. Wonder how long that will last...

Now that I think about it, Atomic Samurai was performing well against hundreds of Black Sperm clones but Bang realized he would get overwhelmed while only fighting a dozen or two, so that's upscaling Atomic's speed.

It's confirmed that Evil Natural Water's beams get stronger the more water he's assimilated with.
Those beams are gonna be like emperor novas if he gets to the ocean lol.

In summary,

Darkshine's Durability >>> ENW's AP (it may even be a bigger gap, it hurt Darkshine as much as a shower would hurt a human = absolutely no damage),

Darkshine's AP >> ENW's Durability (enough to casually one-shot)

Darkshine's Movement speed > Atomic's movement speed (able to defend Iaian when Atomic could not).

Darkshine's Movement speed > ENW (able to appear in front of Iaian when he was nowhere to be seen when the jets were already halfways towards Iaian).

Atomic is hard to scale to ENW, he cut through him no problem but the technique isn't going to do anything because of ENW's intangibility + nature). Iaian might downscale, since he managed to deflect ENW's blasts? It destroyed his sword in a couple strikes but he still deflected, hard to say. Iaian is at least a mid-demon imo now, the redraws and this have cemented it.

Bang's AP >> Black Sperm's durability (enough to essentially vaporize? Unclear)

Darkshine's AP >> Black Sperm's durability (enough to essentially vaporize? Again, unclear)

Genos's durability =~ Black Sperm's AP (looked like he was in pain and grunted when hit by Black Sperm, sent flying back).

Bang's Speed > Black Sperm (able to handle multiple at a time but stated he would get overwhelmed while being chased by like 20 black sperm)

Darkshine's Movement and Attack Speed > Black Sperm (able to speed blitz Sperm, intercepting clones as they were splitting out of Tatsumaki's bind very quickly).

Atomic's attack speed >>> Black Sperm (we already knew this, but it just goes to show that Atomic can speed blitz dozens or even hundreds of cells, not only in attack speed but also even with movement).

Nha, we don't know if he would be able to move proportionally, just use the GPE
That's what I mean by that, he can't be weaker than High 6-A but he could potentially be stronger. He's going to be High 6-A if he can move at all, but if he gains power proportionally he could be far higher.

Actually, Iaian straight up said that he gains power proportionally so I would bet on a relative increase in AP.

I have a feeling that ENW will merge with a huge water body and come back with much stronger water jets that will pierce through even darkshine

I have a feeling that ENW will merge with a huge water body and come back with much stronger water jets that will pierce through even darkshine
To be honest, I don't think ENW will fight Darkshine again. He'll come back but he'll either fight Saitama or Tatsumaki or somebody on that level, I just don't see Darkshine getting that kind of damage this arc because he'll need to fight Garou to give Garou his s-class moment.
Really want to see MC sperm vs darkshine. Those two may be evenly matched. Golden sperm on the other hand poos on darkshine
I'm expecting this matchup soon. Regular Black Sperm doesn't seem to be on Darkshine's level so multi-cell would be the route to take.

Last edited:
Predicting that Multi Cell Sperm's name will be changed to bronze or silver Sperm.
It's too early for Golden but Black Sperm really seems mad over the "not shiny" comment from Darkshine.

Didn't take they'd shoe ENW so early. Dark shine clapping ENW was epik. Atomic samurai vs black sperm round two looks promising. Overall, dark shine just being a chad

Really want to see MC sperm vs darkshine. Those two may be evenly matched. Golden sperm on the other hand poos on darkshine
I think that's probably what will happen. Multi cell sperm fights against dark shine, and golden sperm fights against tatsumaki. Then golden cum gets clapped by woke garou

Low 7-B Golden Sperm UwU
Oof. Orochi really do be clapping him huh.

I hope he gets impressive feats or scaling at least. Or else he gonna be hella weak via scaling alone.

Tho looking at the murata statement, the AG fight will likely be bigger than the psykorochi fight so AG has plenty of hope

If he squares up with this weakened Tatsumaki, that’s about how strong he’s gonna be ¯\(ツ)
All these years... all this waiting, for it to end like this? No, I can't accept that... I'd fall on my sword or even scale Iaian to Gouketsu before I accept a low 7-B Golden Sperm

Unless someone hurts Fubuki, Tatsumaki gets a completely random amp out of nowhere, or GS throws a continent at someone, I don’t see it going differently

Unless someone hurts Fubuki, Tatsumaki gets a completely random amp out of nowhere, or GS throws a continent at someone, I don’t see it going differently
Come on, it's not like there aren't going to be a bunch of feats above Low 7-B before then. Like Homeless's feat for example, which I am recalcing. Golden Sperm vs. House of Evolution Genos is not like at 10-15X difference.

Eh, probably Tatsumaki would get triggered by GS clapping her friends. Or she gets stronger through sheer will

Come on, it's not like there aren't going to be a bunch of feats above Low 7-B before then. Like Homeless's feat for example, which I am recalcing. Golden Sperm vs. House of Evolution Genos is not like at 10-15X difference.
We still have EC as well, tho with hypersonic we'll get 7-B to 7-A

So like I said, emotion amps or random amp.

HE’s feat isn’t really that useful unless it ends up scaling to GS.

So like I said, emotion amps or random amp.

HE’s feat isn’t really that useful unless it ends up scaling to GS.
GS scaling closer in strength to Bug God than Gouketsu is just horribly, horribly wrong. Especially when Gouketsu talks about monsters that are easily just as strong as him, that's a group that obviously includes Golden Sperm.

Golden sperm is likely to perform some crazy feat at some point, and worse case scenario, we could just scale em to orochi

I would definitely oppose using Murata’s statement to scale him to Orochi. Also GS would have a ‘possibly 7-A+’ anyways since BS already has that.

At what point can we say that since there are multiple monsters in the MA at least strong as Gouketsu, Golden Sperm is one of them? For me there's no "possibly", Golden Sperm is the cream of the Monster Association crop even if you don't subscribe to the GS = Orochi statement.

Even if we don't get a new statement that explicitly makes that clear, the scaling chain will still doubtlessly be as follows: Golden Sperm >> Multi-cell Sperm >> Black Sperm = Base post elder-centipede Genos > Elder-Centipede Genos. That's a long scaling chain to be sure, it should put GS near the peak of the MA. Now we just have to see how Homeless Emperor stacks up against the other elite heroes who > Black Sperm.

Back