• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I read the thread and saw that you were trying to insist CK is stronger than VM and Beefcake with information from the hero Encyclopedia . https://tonarinoyj.jp/info/onepunchman/ According to its official website, the first chapter is the view of the Hero Association and the second chapter is the view of Genos. CK is the monster that Genos experienced in person.

The audio shows that CK left a big impression on him.

So perhaps that information is personal opinion of Genos.

Last edited:
I read the thread and saw that you were trying to insist CK is stronger than VM and Beefcake with information from the hero Encyclopedia . https://tonarinoyj.jp/info/onepunchman/ According to its official website, the first chapter is the view of the Hero Association and the second chapter is the view of Genos. CK is the monster that Genos experienced in person.

The audio shows that CK left a big impression on him.

So perhaps that information is personal opinion of Genos.
Ooh thx, that helps a lot

I think the guide would have said something like "more than 300 hundred meters" if that were the case, because that way it would seem more impressive. Not that it is very important tbh.
Not. We must rate this as more than 100 meters. The result from the old calculation fits well with this indication, because 300 meters is also more than 100 meters.

But this is weird. Beefcake = 270 meters. The diameter of the crater at least = his growth visually, even a blind person will see it. By pixel calculations, it's already a little more.

This is not logical. It literally should be 2.7 times smaller than his height (Although it should be said that the Beefcake was slightly at an angle relative to the frame, because the pixel scaling is not 100% accurate and has some margin of error).

Just because the diameter of the crater is visually not much less, or equal to the height of Beefcake, I do not trust this indication. Perhaps Murata forgot the growth of Beefcake, so he decided to name the number that the hole is definitely larger
🙂

Quite boring chapter.

Can Genos scale from Blacksperm? This is quite controversial. He withstands his blows, but did not attack him himself.

Quite boring chapter.

Can Genos scale from Blacksperm? This is quite controversial. He withstands his blows, but did not attack him himself.
Boring? Looking at that cover from TGS, it looks like everything I've been waiting for. A serious Darkshine, Atomic and Iaian. Let's go!

I'll read it now

Maybe now Bang, Darkshine and Atomic have all devised anti-Black Sperm techniques now and they will be the ones to force Black Sperm to go multi-cell instead of Tatsumaki. That would be amazing. I smell Darkshine vs. Multi-Cell in the works if Darkshine is disengrating Black S here like he did ENW.

What if he vaporized Black Sperm though, would that be grounds for upscaling? I should wait for translations, but it looks like Black Sperm tried to intercept Bang and Genos- split- the splits got surprised by Darkshine and then Black Sperm turned his attention to Darkshine. I think it would make sense of Darkshine vaped a few clones there.

Also, the crater HE created did not appear in this chapter despite being where ENW was located (right in front of Iaian and Atomic). I feel like it's safe to bet we'll never see it again

That's right. Iaian fears Evil Natural Ocean, as he should. Hasn't this come up in this chat several times? I love speculating about Evil Natural Ocean, I'm surprised if I haven't mentioned it. In theory ENW could fuse with the ocean since he absorbs moisture but there's A)no way of knowing how long that would take and B)if he could effectively control it all.

It may just be Iaian overhyping ENW, kinda similar to what he did with Melzalgard.
He might be, but ENO has been a longstanding theory in the community so it's even more of a possibility now that the manga has straight up acknowledged it. ENW has the theoretical ability to merge with the ocean, while there might be unforeseen barriers to it that we could narratively guess, there's no definitive practical reason it shouldn't be possible.

I would support a "possibly far higher" for ENW, does anyone remember which chapter the ENW redraw was in? That's where we get the statement that ENW grows by absorbing moisture.

This chapter was ******* hype. FOH to anyone saying that the chapter was boring. I always wondered how darkshine would fare against the cadres since he only lost a fight because garou is broken strong. finally i get to see it!

Something doesnt sit right with me. Atomic wasnt fast enough to intercept the water jets and save iaian but darkshine was? Since when was darkshine faster than atomic?

Something doesnt sit right with me. Atomic wasnt fast enough to intercept the water jets and save iaian but darkshine was? Since when was darkshine faster than atomic?
It's movement speed vs. attack speed I think. Atomic does have great movement speed, but it's his attack speed that is off the chain. Darkshine on the other hand, can move fast enough to bull-rush a presumably mid-high dragon Garou with a tackle so him intercepting ENW is no surprise since Iaian can parry ENW. I've always had Darkshine's movement speed above Atomic's, although Atomic did finally get some good movement speed feats vs. Black S and G5.

We need to give Iaian some credit though, this is the second time he's reacted well to a declared dragon (third if we count the ENW redraws separately), going as far as literally parrying it.

i was so hyped by the insane quality art of them darkshine panels (the non-darkshine panels were kind of ass) that i didnt notice the flaws of the chapter. like seriously is darkshine just completely back to his old self that quickly after losing a fight for the first time in years? that should be much more traumatic. but ya know its a manga so talk no jutsu will always prevail i guess.

i was so hyped by the insane quality art of them darkshine panels (the non-darkshine panels were kind of ass) that i didnt notice the flaws of the chapter. like seriously is darkshine just completely back to his old self that quickly after losing a fight for the first time in years? that should be much more traumatic. but ya know its a manga so talk no jutsu will always prevail i guess.
He did the same thing in the webcomic with less encouragement and had the courage to confront Garou straight away, who is stronger than most of the cadres. Here Darkshine is only fighting people he can beat or at least perform well against, so his confidence is justified. Wait until he fights multi-cell sperm though

Atomic has good speed feats on this chapter
Cut up the rock before Genos and Tatsumaki hit it and filleted Black Sperm, those are the two speed feats I know of. But we already knew that Atomic's attack speed > Atomic's movement speed >> Black Sperm's speed, this is just more confirmation that Atomic is one of the fastest heroes

Back