• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
An at least High 7-C is not gonna stomp a Low 7-B tho
It is Face Ripper. So yeah, he gets stomped.
I dont see G4 losing to Dsk. He should be able to assess the battle in his mech form then finish with his core and Lazer beams
We don't know how much Genos got stronger since his fight with Deep Sea King though. So it is either incon or DSK wins (If we assume Genos didn't get stronger that much) because base DSK could fight on par with Genos and rip his body apart.

We don't know how much Genos got stronger since his fight with Deep Sea King though. So it is either incon or DSK wins because base DSK could fight on par with Genos and rip his body apart.
DSK fought Genos with arms mode mind you

Although let's save the debates for the matches when they come.

It is Face Ripper. So yeah, he gets stomped.

We don't know how much Genos got stronger since his fight with Deep Sea King though. So it is either incon or DSK wins (If we assume Genos didn't get stronger that much) because base DSK could fight on par with Genos and rip his body apart.
Genos was dominating the fight though. Lost to plot, g4 left him in highly damaged and had him on the defensive.

Calcing destruction of such a large mass of titanium seems to yield 7-C results if 760 j/cc is the destruction value. In order to reach into low 7-B with this method, you'd have to use a material with a destruction value of 15000 j/cc assuming a 2 meter carapace width and a 4000 meter length, both of which are high-balling a little bit for pre-molt. In other words, there's no way anyone will get upgraded through this method

Yes, if the staff are generally opposed there's no way we can move forward with the changes. Since Beefcake's canon size will probably downgrade him below baseline dragon, I suppose we'll have to just make him another "at least low 7-B".

Question: I've heard people say that Orochi launched Saitama to a different city with his beam... as in like B City or C City or whatever. Looking at their battle, I got the impression the beam launched him into the metro area of Z city because that seems simpler while making just as much sense. Do you know where the idea that Saitama went to a different city comes from?

Character: Tanks big bang to the face
Same character: Haha, my skin is as strong as steel!
Imagine a verse where the more impressive sounding the material, the weaker it is, and the less impressive it sounds, the stronger it is. For example, people with titanium skin is a jobber, and someone with paper skin is an absolute tank.

Somewhere out there, there's a feat we overlooked.
Uh a while back I noticed the height for the mountain top Genos destroyed was a good bit lower than what it would actually be, since they reach the clouds. I doubt that would take anyone to low 7-B but it should but them higher into High 7-C.
Also there are clear signs of the hole in the mountain closer to them being burn to ash, not sure how that would effect the value.

Last edited:
Honestly I feel we may have lowballed the Genos feat too much in fear of it being deemed an outlier again.
I can see in the original calc the main reason why it reached such bizarrely high results was because it was vaporization of 7 kilometer high mountains. lol

Question: I've heard people say that Orochi launched Saitama to a different city with his beam... as in like B City or C City or whatever. Looking at their battle, I got the impression the beam launched him into the metro area of Z city because that seems simpler while making just as much sense. Do you know where the idea that Saitama went to a different city comes from?
I thought he got shot through underground, like I remember some people saying he shot Saitama to earth's core or something

I've seen people place CK around the same level as Vaccine Man and Beefcake or above/below them. But going by this statement from the databook he could be interpreted to be above them. CK is currently At least low 7-B, Possibly 7-A+ so using this statement he could be bumped up to At least 7-B, Possibly 7-A+ scaling above Vaccine Man and Beefcake. This would also make people like Darkshine and Bang scale higher as well.

Carnage Kabuto's databook page got translated and one of the entries states: "On a physical level, he possesses abilities that are in an incomparably higher league than the monsters so far." Carnage Kabuto> Beefcake and Vaccine Man?
Eh, I'm not sure tbh. Like it would be yes as this is a official source, but I'm not sure if it's reffering to every single dragon thus far. I'm more or less neutral towrds this, but leaning towards yes.

BTW, those who scale to CK are Darkshine, Half Monster Garou and all the above dragons tho they already scale to much higher characters so whatever.

Vaccine Man's energy blasts should be comparable to his dura, just like how his AP should be comparable to his durability by default. There isn't anything to contradict this.

And even if vaccine man was a glass cannon, CK should still scale as the guidebook does claim him to be stronger, it does not specify physical strength or anything

Oh I thought it was physical strength.

VM could be a glass cannon for all we know. And no, his AP doesn't necessarily scale to his durability.

VM could be a glass cannon for all we know. And no, his AP doesn't necessarily scale to his durability.
Except it does by default unless contradicted. Literally on the durability page:

Logically, characters capable of physically achieving a certain degree of energy output, must be able to at least withstand a comparable amount of damage, or their bodies would break apart from the strain and automatic counterforce, whenever they exert themselves.

Vaccine Man has shown nothing to prove he's a glass cannon. So until there's evidence of such, his durability scales to his AP.

Interesting development about the translation:

This is from the databook right? The databook where Atomic "turns into a demigod when angered" and Flash is stated to be lightspeed? If it's the same databook, I don't think we could use it for an upgrade since we haven't considered it reliable elsewhere.

Or is it a different one? I get these mixed up all the time.

Didn't Murata say homeless man and vaccine man have the same energy? That shouldn't scale to dura
1. Murata isn't fully reliable

2. He merely said that Vaccine man and HE have similar energy balls, as well as Choze, and choze isn't a glass cannon. So you clearly cannot compare Vaccine Man to HE

3. They all have different sources of power. HE from God, VM from nature and Choze from monstercells that come from Orochi

Good question... why doesn't Homeless scale to Vaccine Man? He has "limitless" energy and all his feats so far have been completely casual, so even if they aren't 7-B in their own right (I feel that some are), I don't think it would be hard to imagine him replicating Vaccine Man's feats with some more effort.

Do we know that VM and HE are drawing energy from different sources? Nature might = God.

Back