• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
254 petatons, middle of the road High 6-A all things considered. Tatsumaki would be above that and Genos would be below that except with ultra spiral incineration cannon

Do you guys think Tatsumaki will ever preform any feats of her own that go above the beam anytime soon or do you think her ratings will be just be through upscaling from powerful opponents/attacks?

I mean, Murata did say she can lift Z-city with ease which is probably true. Lifting Z-city and dropping it wouldn't be multi-continental, but it might be large country or even continental if she dropped it (and the surrounding area) at accelerated speeds like she did with the MA base

Is it possible to calc the shattering of Elder Centipede's outer carapace?
Via pulverization likely since we don't see the pieces of it after it fully breaks iirc.

Is it possible to calc the shattering of Elder Centipede's outer carapace?
Via pulverization likely since we don't see the pieces of it after it fully breaks iirc.
I don't think so as we don't know what he's made of, and it might only need to calc stacking

We could use pulverization of steel or titanium if it qualifies for pulverization, since the carapace is confirmed to be at least as hard as whatever superalloy Metal Bat's Bat is made of. Except I remember pieces of the carapace flying off and Bang/Bomb deflecting them, so violent fragmentation might be better. Does anyone know what the violent fragmentation value of titanium is?

Lol

We could use pulverization of steel or titanium if it qualifies for pulverization, since the carapace is confirmed to be at least as hard as whatever superalloy Metal Bat's Bat is made of. Except I remember pieces of the carapace flying off and Bang/Bomb deflecting them, so violent fragmentation might be better. Does anyone know what the violent fragmentation value of titanium is?
We don't even know what Metal Bat's Metal Bat is even made of, I doubt it's even anything like Titanium and is likely much different. And are we even certain that Elder Centipede's shell is even metal?

Titanium is about as strong as steel is, but it has a better strength to weight ratio. And steel is like tier 9 so assuming titanium for EC's carapace is a lowball.

Yeah, using something like Titanium seems like an extreme lowball as I doubt it's even close to mid-end tier 8

Back