• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I dunno if Bang's feats there are pure AP, seems more like Attack Redirection (which isn't invincible by any means), but still is awesome

Also that first page with his breathing, is that Abandonment ?

And I dunno if Fubuki is going to heal TTM completely, but likely save his life by healing a bit of his injuries

Also glad TTM is alive

dunno if Bang's feats there are pure AP, seems more like Attack Redirection, which still is awesome
I'd say both tbh, afaict, you do need to have AP that matches or at least is around the opponents level of dura in order for the technique to work. Or else you'll end up like Garou when he foigh dark shine at first

Exactly, like I said, it isn't PURE AP, but a mix of both

Still, with the recent chapters we can say FU is like what Mid Dragon ? And Bang was casually clapping him, imagine this guy in his prime ?

This version of abandonment doesn't look like the one Bang was going to use against EC, or the one Garou used against the MA. I believe this was done more casually. Besides, I think when Bang countered FU on the ground, he wasn't using abandonment anymore and was actually in base.

0144.2-008.png

Yes officer, it was this page right here!

What's this argument about? Obviously WSRSF is a technique meant for redirecting and pretty much nullifying the attacks of an enemy, typically used when the user lacks the required power to overcome their target (which is why Garou only used it against TTM when he was getting too overwhelmed), but of course there'd be a limitation to the ability. What this means is that Bang is fairly comparable to FU, and mixed with his perfected WSRSF, FU got toyed with. It's like when Darkshine said that Bang beat him up, but also mentioned that he didn't take any actual damage from it.

More importantly, we should decide if Bang WAS using Abandonment on them here.

Did he use abandonement? It feels too early, plus he didn't say he used it, as characters in OPM love to name what attacks their using, especially if they are important

I don't think that is enough to say he didn't use it but it is also vague to say he did use it. Gonna need confirmation in the next chapter.

It definitely didn’t seem like he was using Abandonment, it would’ve been way more obvious if he was.

Well, the Abandonment doesn't officially have that name, nor any official name at all. It's just a technique Bang uses to deal with enemies he otherwise can't, by focusing his breathing and pretty much dropping feelings of sentimentality as well as his survival instincts.

As for whether or not he used it, again, the only implication he did is him breathing in, which, itself, is only relevant because he originally used it on Gums and FU. But in the webcomic, Bomb went on a monologue about how strong Bang is when he gets serious, and they directly mentioned the Abandonment technique. Here, there was no mention, and Bang was very casual about the whole encounter. Personally I feel like a single panel that shows him breathing isn't enough to assume he used it.

Also, this time we have to guess whether or not Gums died. In the webcomic, it could not regen when it was cut in half.

Well, the Abandonment doesn't officially have that name, nor any official name at all. It's just a technique Bang uses to deal with enemies he otherwise can't, by focusing his breathing and pretty much dropping feelings of sentimentality as well as his survival instincts.

As for whether or not he used it, again, the only implication he did is him breathing in, which, itself, is only relevant because he originally used it on Gums and FU. But in the webcomic, Bomb went on a monologue about how strong Bang is when he gets serious, and they directly mentioned the Abandonment technique. Here, there was no mention, and Bang was very casual about the whole encounter. Personally I feel like a single panel that shows him breathing isn't enough to assume he used it.
Agreed, it may be abandonment but the presentation is entirely different here. There's no narration about Bang, no emphasis on going all out- there's just the panel of Bang breathing. And there's even evidence that Bang wasn't going all out against the cadres, he's so casual with his commentaries and more concerned with TTM than the threat they might pose.

WSRSF can deflect anything. We can assume anything by Bang's standard's should refer to any amount of strength within the confines of finite 3D power. Highend 3-A Bang confirmed?

Also, about the casual vs. serious thing, let's not even address the webcomic. Just look at how he was when preparing to use it on EC vs how he was in this chapter. Huge difference.

Yeah, I feel like it was really lacking the build up abandonment usually had. And the fact he was so casual in his speech and stuff and wasn't really concern about the monsters and only the other heroes. Plus it feels to early for it. I get the feeling Bang will go abandonment mode when he fights transformed fuhrer

Like what USk said. It is either he did use Abandonment but wasn't using its full extent when he brutalised Fuhrer Ugly, or he just deactivated it after he saved Tanktop Master and then fought them casually. It is implied he used it because it has the same kanji when he used it against Elder Centipede.

first of all. i swear this chapters ending was so freaking dumb it pissed me off. what the hell kind of transformation is "vomit form"?? i understand that ONE makes his transformations and stuff wacky but this is ******* stupid. not to mention it makes no sense because no one else that gums consumed turned into vomit. its just too off the charts weird and not to mention gross. why did being digested give FU a new form? what the **** kind of writing is that? ONE just giving people new asspull forms whenever he wants with no reasoning or logic behind it. and the art in this chapter was really meh too.
ONE... please just let fuhrer ugly keep his original transformation (aka mutation form) from the webcomic instead of some dumbass vomit.

Pig god was the only other one eaten, tank top was still getting swallowed. One could also say tank top magic, but I don't believe the vomited form is pointless. He gets more powerful the worse he feels about himself so next chapter he should be buffed.

Back