• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Shortly speaking. I would also like to post another calc. Not recalc/downgrade this time. Remember the moment when the Genos beam saved Tatsumaki from Psykos beam? If we imagine that the Psykos beam at that moment has a second cosmic velocity (After that, this beam flew out into space. So it would be reasonable to take such a speed for beam), then, probably, Genos's beam will be at the MHS+ level.

This does not update Genos, as he is already scaled to the Psykos beams, whose speed is 7200 mach, but it will be possible to specify this calculation in the Genos profile. He will have his own unique way of obtaining MHS+.

Besides, what if in the anime Psykos beam will cut a piece of the planet for 30 seconds? This would greatly downgrade the profiles. But Genos's achievement would remain unchanged.
After this calculation, I think it's time to create a discussion where all recent updates will be collected.

I'm still bothered by the Sub-Relativistic at Garou...

I think sub-rel Garou was recalced at MHS to MHS+, meaning am would go down as his sub relationship comes from being able to blitz half monster Garou

I think sub-rel Garou was recalced at MHS to MHS+, meaning am would go down as his sub relationship comes from being able to blitz half monster Garou
Jasonsith has to give his answer. If he says that in that scene Garou only has a high hypersonic+, then we will need to find out the opinion of another member of the calc team. Because DemonGodMitchAubin has already accepted the end with the MHS.

One vote for HH+, one vote for MHS.

MHS+ will no longer be available.

@DarthSpiderr Damn, you don't have to get that angry about it.

Anyway, I thought Sub-Rel speed was from Psykos scaling, not just Garou's reflexes. But that wasn't actually the point, it was more so Atomic Samurai scaling to a different feat than the one I was talking about.

Also, I 100% agree that the old Garou calculation is poorly done. I'd actually say the entire feat itself is just invalid because it relies on the assumption that Showerhead's water jet-like power also propels projectiles to the exact speed of a water jet.

Damn, you don't have to get that angry about it.
This is just a joke, I'm not angry.

Anyway, I thought it was because Psykos' beams were Sub-Rel
They are Mach 7200. In fact, the Atomic Samurai only cut Psykos' beams when Psykos weakened. This Psykos is, at the moment, just a Small City. The 7200 Mach version of Psykos had a High 6-A.

Most likely, the speed of her rays also decreased. At least we cannot say that her rays are still as fast as they used to be.

But still, this version of her was able to show the feat with the MHS for her rays.
Also, I 100% agree that the old Garou calculation is poorly done. I'd actually say the entire feat itself is just invalid because it relies on the assumption that Showerhead's water jet-like power also propels projectiles to the exact speed of a water jet.

I think that the spear itself did not have time to accelerate to become as fast as water jet. I mean, if you push a car with this water jet, then the car will not have supersonic speed. Car needs to accelerate.

The spear would not have had time to accelerate. But I don't know how to calculate it.

I'm still against goo orochi scaling to the spear in anyway, the dude was shredded by it, just because it didn't shredded the moment it touched him does not mean he should scale

Because of the barrier in the form of the English language, I do not understand what exactly he was trying to calculate in his calc. I thought he was doing this through the bullet dispersal rate after Iaian cut them using gravity. But according to him, this is not so.

In any case, my result suggests that the bullets literally traveled as much as 80 centimeters in the time that Iaian reached them. This is much more significant. How, after this, can this feat be calculated in three-digit Mach numbers?
So, in the calculation, if you look, you will notice that the moment that Dongara shoots, the bullet cartridges are frozen in the air during the entire movement of Iaian, they are static, so his fall speed was calculated and applied, as I mentioned , you are calculating one thing and I the other.

So, in the calculation, if you look, you will notice that the moment that Dongara shoots, the bullet cartridges are frozen in the air during the entire movement of Iaian, they are static, so his fall speed was calculated and applied, as I mentioned , you are calculating one thing and I the other.
The bullets shouldn't have fallen. By inertia, they should have flown further forward. Besides, where did you get the idea that they are static? What if their speed is about a centimeter per second? This would make your calc result even lower than mine.

In general, I would like to create a post where all new speed changes in profiles will be discussed. Personally, I ended my crusade.

But to be honest, I have absolutely no idea how to do it. I need to look for a template for old similar posts.

The bullets shouldn't have fallen. By inertia, they should have flown further forward. Besides, where did you get the idea that they are static? What if their speed is about a centimeter per second? This would make your calc result even lower than mine.
No, right after Iaian's movement ended, the bullets disappeared from the place, they were in the same place in every movement as I mentioned and unless you review this method on the website, this is still valid

Back