• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I'm not trying to scale anyone to anyone. Just stating the gap between them isn't that far off that they couldn't damage bakuzan if at full strength.

If we're downgrading Suiryu then it should be to High 7-C because of Genos's statement.
Genos does not view "S class level" through a Vs forum lens the way we do. He's going by what he's seen and fought himself.

That does not sound concrete enough to list him as High 7-C. I'm pretty sure Genos does have good knowledge about the other S-Class heroes via the simulator thing and etc. And Iaian is considered S-Class level and he's only 8-A. All I see is a "Likely Higher" for him.

Except he's shown nothing else to be placed near threat level dragon, not even via scaling, statements or feats.

Genos did refer to Suiryu as an s-class level fighter (the weakest s-class he had seen in action so far being Puri Puri, everyone else also being at least High 7-C), he did manage to harm a dragon level threat while injured and he has often been compared to Garou, a high demon. When he fought Garou in the OVA, Suiryu was on par with Garou as we had all been speculating- although it remains to be seen what would have happened if the fight continued after Garou got serious.

Didn't he only break one leg?
Bakuzan broke both of his legs. It was clarified in the anime.
Genos did refer to Suiryu as an s-class level fighter (the weakest s-class he had seen in action so far being Puri Puri, everyone else also being at least High 7-C), he did manage to harm a dragon level threat while injured and he has often been compared to Garou, a high demon. When he fought Garou in the OVA, Suiryu was on par with Garou as we had all been speculating- although it remains to be seen what would have happened if the fight continued after Garou got serious.
IIRC his fight with Garou in the OVA was counted as mostly a skill feat, since it is apparently not AP related.

It could just mean they're likely comparable in skill only, I heavily doubt they're actually comparable in speed and AP via the simulator

But then, he got both of his legs broken by a casual Bakuzan.
Him acting casual doesn't mean he isn't using his full strength.
IIRC his fight with Garou in the OVA was counted as mostly a skill feat, since it is apparently not AP related.
iirc when Garou sped up the machine stopped working, meaning it was indeed taking into account physical factors. Suiryu also had his armbands, so he wasn't really giving his all.

I believe Bakuzan was casual because he didn't name his blows when he attacked Suiryu, but against Saitama, he did assault him with named attacks and it also seems that his blows were much heavier than before.

Suiryu's strongest attack also did absolutely nothing to Saitama before and Suiryu himself knew that. But even though he still believed that Bakuzan's attacks could harm Saitama, telling him to dodge Bakuzan. This indicates that Bakuzan is much stronger than Suiryu.

So, I'm not supporting Suiryu scales to Bakuzan, him being High 7-C seems plausible to me though. However; it seems that it will be hard to find a proper justification for him to be High 7-C.

Some characters are getting regen, that's nice. Hope that wasn't all of abandonment though. I think there's some real magic to the tanktop, Tanktop girl's strap snapped because she felt a disturbance in the tanktop force

Gums should get regen, TTM might get regen (or whatever Tanktop Magic that might be), Fuhrer Ugly should get large size and transformation (the current description on his profile is a bit messy).

So, the scaling in this chapter looks like Bang > Fuhrer Ugly =~ Gums (Genos is unclear, he seemed to be struggling with Gums's bite force so maybe they scale)

Last edited:
So yeah it seems like Bang got nerfed a bit. Since even with abandonment Bang didn't one shot Gums or Fuhrer Ugly. But he was still beating the crap out of them.

I don't think Bang got nerf, he did pierce through its body but Gums survived because it has regen, something it didn't have in WC.

Huh so it seems like Pig God's secret weapon was mentioned in this chapter. So that's another things that is being hinted at earlier than usual.

I mean, it didn't even look like Bang was using Abandonment there, we're just assuming he did because he originally used it against them, even though the manga is not remotely the same as the webcomic. And it's not really implied from a visual standpoint either. On the contrary, Bang looks like he's just fighting normally.

Also, the feat he performed on Gums is pretty similar to what he did in the webcomic. It just means that manga Gums is tougher.

Before we say "Yeah Bang used Abandonment but didn't one shot them" or that he certainly didn't, we should wait for translations. Jumping to conclusions which may lead to long discussions is pointless when we just need to wait for more solid answers.

Yes, part of Abandonment is a breathing technique, what I'm saying is that him just breathing inward a bit isn't factual evidence that he used Abandonment. It's just an implication, and even then it only counts for anything because this is a scene where he originally did use it.

I still have absolutely no clue what you are trying to say here as that last sentence doesn't make any sense. So can you explain a bit clearly what you are trying to say with the last sentence?

Back