• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Metal Bat is still on his way and King is slowing him down because he only has normal human speed. He will probably be late with King.

He'll probably show up halfway through the battle, maybe when king shows up to scare golden sperm.

It'd be funny if he showed up after the battle ended lol

Is ONE's statement about Metal Bat still valid? He said that his arrival would help the team a lot. Though he gets hard countered by the likes of Black Sperm and ENW, not sure who will be his opponents tbh.

Is ONE's statement about Metal Bat still valid? He said that his arrival would help the team a lot.
We won't know till he appears

Though he gets hard countered by the likes of Black Sperm and ENW, not sure who will be his opponents tbh.
Likely yeah, but I do see him being pretty effective against gums and fuhrer, I'm unsure how he's end up against HE tho, MB might get stomped

Should Fuhrer have reactive evolution?
I think that's probably fair. We have the statements "I will get so strong you'll grovel before me" and "the more pathetic I feel, the more powerful I get" and we seem to be getting entirely new forms directly related to the challenges FU is facing (Gum's stomach acid namely).

You calculated that the bullets were static until they diverged or through the fall, I don't remember exactly. You used the acceleration of gravity for this, it seems. In any case, the bullet velocity method is much more reliable.

Shouldn’t Whirlwind Iron cutting fist users have durability negation of some extent?
It literally sends cutting shockwaves into the body of the opponent.

Should Fuhrer have reactive evolution?
I think that's probably fair. We have the statements "I will get so strong you'll grovel before me" and "the more pathetic I feel, the more powerful I get" and we seem to be getting entirely new forms directly related to the challenges FU is facing (Gum's stomach acid namely).
Empowerment is probably more accurate.

This guy is downgrading stuff I didn't think would get downgraded, I can guarantee they'll find a way to downgrade the Psykorochi beam into to 6-B lol.

To be honest, I can't wait for the Psykos beam to be shown in the anime and we will have a timeframe for KE. GPE is sucks.

I think using a Snail's speed is just an unfounded way to inflate the results in that calc. Darth's version seems way more accurate.

Besides, there's still Atomic Samurai blitzing that monster.

Didn't Uskla say the Iaian feat you calculate is seperate from the iaian feat he called?
Because of the barrier in the form of the English language, I do not understand what exactly he was trying to calculate in his calc. I thought he was doing this through the bullet dispersal rate after Iaian cut them using gravity. But according to him, this is not so.

In any case, my result suggests that the bullets literally traveled as much as 80 centimeters in the time that Iaian reached them. This is much more significant. How, after this, can this feat be calculated in three-digit Mach numbers?

Shortly speaking. I would also like to post another calc. Not recalc/downgrade this time. Remember the moment when the Genos beam saved Tatsumaki from Psykos beam? If we imagine that the Psykos beam at that moment has a second cosmic velocity (After that, this beam flew out into space. So it would be reasonable to take such a speed for beam), then, probably, Genos's beam will be at the MHS+ level.

This does not update Genos, as he is already scaled to the Psykos beams, whose speed is 7200 mach, but it will be possible to specify this calculation in the Genos profile. He will have his own unique way of obtaining MHS+.

Besides, what if in the anime Psykos beam will cut a piece of the planet for 30 seconds? This would greatly downgrade the profiles. But Genos's achievement would remain unchanged.

What do you think?

Emirp is talking about Atomic Samurai blitzing that supersonic monster.

Edit: Nevermind.

If it gets results, then do the beam calculation.

As for Psykos' attack, it could also be way higher. Let's just wait until the anime actually comes out instead of talking hypotheticals.

Last edited:
Back