• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
? The whole point you're making of Bang breathing is only an implication of him using Abandonment, and the only reason why it's an implication rather than being irrelevant is because this is normally where he would use it. If you don't know what the word "implication" means, search it up.

Yeah I think they changed the Abandonment scene. I'd imagine he'd use it later on when ENW and company come back.
So, the scaling in this chapter looks like Bang < Fuhrer Ugly =~ Gums
How did you read the chapter and get the impression that Bang isn't massively above both?

In the manga the cadres are all split up rather than together in the same area like in the webcomic. So this is likely the abandonment scene getting changed.

Bang used Abandonment and then pierced through Gums and brutalised Fuhrer Ugly makes sense to me. But let us wait to see whether or not he was actually using it.

Yeah I think they changed the Abandonment scene. I'd imagine he'd use it later on when ENW and company come back.

How did you read the chapter and get the impression that Bang isn't massively above both?
Well was Bang using the abandonment or not? Because if he really used abandonment, his performance now should be a tier above his regular ability- so he wouldn't be all that much better than regular FU or Gums in most cases. I'm hoping it wasn't abandonment because otherwise it would be quite disappointing.

Before we say "Yeah Bang used Abandonment but didn't one shot them" or that he certainly didn't, we should wait for translations. Jumping to conclusions which may lead to long discussions is pointless when we just need to wait for more solid answers.
Agreed, I hesitate to put Bang massively above these two because I'm not sure if he was doing all this in base, with a slight amp, or with a full amp.

Oh good lord I put the greater sign backwards again. I wanted to say Bang was clearly superior to both of them

"Water stream rock smashing fist is the ultimate defense against any attack, no matter how much power you put behind it"
High 3-A Attack reflection confirmed for Bang!?1??!1!

I'll wait for the next few chapters to be sure, but as far as upscaling goes Bang was very casual while manhandling these cadres. He clearly saw Fuhrer Ugly and Gums as jokes and put the minimal amount of effort into to keep them out of his way- while still making them look like clowns in the process. But if this is the abandonment scene, it's odd because Bang is so casual- even cracking jokes here. In the webcomic he was super-serious when he went abandonment... I hope he can amp himself further and we get the original one-shot scene with this new transformation from Fuhrer Ugly.

But for new abilities...
Gums = Low-mid regen (regenerated presumably severe organ damage from Genos quickly, fixed the whole in his cheeks no problem)
Fuhrer Ugly = Large Size type 0, transformation, statistics amplification (the more pathetic he gets the stronger he feels according to the viz translation), possibly reactive evolution (depending on what's going on with his vomit transformation), we should also add his "full body caving punch' and "dignity caving punch" to his moves list (given how his powers are tied to perception, the difference in presentation may very possibly correspond to a difference in AP for these attacks)
Fubuki = Healing (that's what Bang outright calls it)
Bang = No change, (upscaling from Fuhrer and Gums- if that means anything AP-wise).
Genos = No change, further justification for scaling his dura to his AP in this form (Both are at least low 7-B).
Pig God = Acid resistance (was fully inside Gums's stomach like FU- but he didn't get melted like FU), add "that power" to his tierlist (Pig God has an unknown power that he's saving for an event more dangerous than the monster association).
TTM = possible low-high regen with Tanktop (maybe a real power or pure delusion),

Last edited:
I don't think bang should upscale from this, he didn't really Stat stomp just simply outskilled. FU seemed to still be more powerful.
Bang deflected his best attacks with his knee mid-jump (while holding TTM above his head) and one-handed. The Dignity Caving Punch is probably FU's strongest move yet and Bang slapped it aside and told him to get out of the way. And all this was casual- imagine if Bang gave as much effort against FU or Gums as they were giving against him, they would have been likely one-shotted webcomic style.

Ultra-impressive from Bang here, I definitely support Bang upscaling.

Thoughts on new chapter:

• My boi TTM is saved!!! The tank top is truly invincible.
  • Genos likely now scales to gums, which is awesome.
  • Fuhrer is getting wrecked by bang, hell yeah.
  • Vomited fuhrer ugly is interesting. Would be cool to see him against promoted rook

Why do you think it was casual? His face look pretty serious.
Because he's upset?

You'd still need to account for AP as well. We see cases where users of WORST are simply unable to harm the opponent due to weaker AP. Bang yeeted fuhrer punch back at himself casually

Because he's upset?

You'd still need to account for AP as well. We see cases where users of WORST are simply unable to harm the opponent due to weaker AP. Bang yeeted fuhrer punch back at himself casually
That's how his fighting style works though. Garou was losing to tank top until he whipped it out and turned the tables.

I think EC is superior to the likes of Fuhrer and rover. Considering EC was the opponent bang chose to go all out against while he kinda just messed around with fuhrer, and didn't go like "welp time to go absolutely all out" on rover.

bang is full of shit tbh. he said that "no matter how powerful an attack is, WSRSF can deflect any attack."
are we forgetting that garou's WSRSF absolutely failed at redirecting darkshine's attacks? garou was only able to redirect after he grew in strength and speed, but in the beginning of the fight, he was so below darkshine in physical prowess that his WSRSF didnt do shit.

Isn't Bang's WSRSF > Garou's WSRSF? Genos even said that Bang's skill in it was way above Garou's. The statement would apply to his rather than Garou's as we know that there is clearly different levels of it and I doubt anyone is saying Charanko or the other practitioners would be able to deflect anything that Bang or Garou could.

Isn't Bang's WSRSF > Garou's WSRSF? Genos even said that Bang's skill in it was way above Garou's. The statement would apply to his rather than Garou's as we know that there is clearly different levels of it and I doubt anyone is saying Charanko or the other practitioners would be able to deflect anything that Bang or Garou could.
No offense, but Genos needs a lesson in powerscaling tbh. He says a lot of stuff that's straight up wrong.

Back