• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
If first then i'm just saying some feats that happened in both series are gonna be viewed differently. The webcomic feat may be more consistent with the feats in there than the same feat in the manga.

Ah, well he did consistently keep up and block flash's attacks during their bout. He was also able to keep up with an angry Tats and dodge her telekinetic attacks.

From what I understand, not really or not in this case. Calc stacking is taking to very unrelated calcs together and well... stacking them. These 2 calcs are from one same scene or feat
I mean. For example, in this case, most often they consider how much the fist had to go through in order to reach Sonic's position. And here it was calculated how much the fist had time to move. Literally 27 centimeters turned out...

I meant that narratively.
I don't think we really use narratives lol, it's just based on the feats that happened in the webcomic, webcomic Tatsumaki won't be High 6-A with sub rel just because the stories are kinda the same therefore sonic scaling to her won't be based of her sub rel speed and sonic scaling to Flash won't be based of his rel speed.

I don't think we really use narratives lol, it's just based on the feats that happened in the webcomic, webcomic Tatsumaki won't be High 6-A with sub rel just because the stories are kinda the same therefore sonic scaling to her won't be based of her sub rel speed and sonic scaling to Flash won't be based of his rel speed.
Yeah I understand that, I was just saying characters are going to be scaled differently in each version essentially. Kinda like how Suiryu scales to characters in the manga yet doesn't scale to them in the webcomic.

He is a Demon-level threat. It was announced when he first appeared.
Hey for all we know his threat lvl could've increased right before the battle like Rhino Wrestler. Either that or its referring to his 2nd form. But either way this list is definitely only talking about the dragons according to the raw. So Bug God is considered a dragon by Drive Knight and was put on the list alongside the cadres.

I know monsters such as Gale Wind and Hellfire Flame do get new threats level. But BG's official threat was revealed to be Demon. His threat being Dragon is Drive Knight's speculative.

I mean Rhino Wrestler already showed that its possible for the threat lvls to increase and there was a bit of timeskip between his fight with Garou and the Monster Association Arc. They never showed Bug God's current threat lvl and there's really no reason to believe Drive Knight is wrong considering how he has already fought dragon lvl threats like Nyan and could tell the other cadres are dragon lvl as well.

Although its not like this matters as he's still Low 7-B. I just decided to bring this up as its a rather interesting info.

Dragon or higher =/= God. Therefore, Demon or higher =/= Dragon. The cadres are different because they have official threats. I think that Bug God just happened to randomly appear in Drive Knight's data. It can also be interpreted that the disaster level ''Demon or Higher'' is referring to him whereas the disaster level ''Dragon'' is referring to the cadres.

以上 means above/more than and not or higher when used like this. You can plug it into a translator and see for yourself.

“鬼” 以上 (Oni ijō)

Although I guess what you're saying makes sense as 以上's katakana used here is also いじょう (ijō) the same katakana used to talk about above dragon when referring to Boros and Orochi.

So I guess this means Bug God is pretty much the strongest demon and incredibly close to dragon as he's technically considered an above demon even in Base.

Edit: Also wow I can't believe this means Above Demon is technically an actual thing.

Last edited:
I completely agree with that interpretation. It fits BG's feats perfectly. Specially when a dragon level (self-proclaimed) HMgarou got damaged by Royal Ripper's attack, which BG tanked with no effort.

Yeah, I doubt Bug God is actually a legit dragon tbh, him being just that high into the demon tier is just more likely.

iirc there was one point where some random MA members said something like "No way even Bug God-sama has been defeated."
Didn't single out any other demon level monster.

Also never mind about the above demon stuff.

十八歳以上の人しか入りません。
Juuhassai ijou no hito shika hairimasen.
Only people that are eighteen and over are allowed to enter.

Just learned that if 以上 (いじょう ijō) is followed by の no + noun than it is “and/or over” and not “more than”

The original sentence used is 災害レベル”鬼”以上の怪人 which translates to monsters at disaster lvl demon or higher.

So yeah the context here is in fact saying demon lvl and/or over and not above demon lvl. My mistake.

Last edited:
Base Bug God is definitely very High Demon. Transformed is what I'd consider to either be truly peak Demon to bare minimum of Dragon. He doesn't really have any feats in that form, but based on implications and just the fact that it's a transformation, we can assume he's significantly more powerful in that state.

One things for sure, he'd rip DSK to ******* shreds. Just saying that cause I think there are still people who believe DSK is nearly if not the strongest Demon in the show.

Back