• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
This is the scene I was thinking about where we see the potential scale of Homeless Emperor's attack:
The main issue isn't the size, but the cluster. Having hundreds or thousands of small attacks means its a collective explosion rather than a singular large one like before.

Actually All Might’s weakened key is specifically for when he was weakened in Two Heroes. What you’re thinking of is his injured key.
All Might is on weakned, his 7-B keys is literally due statements that he could deal with the problems way easier if he wasnt weakened, like Nomu case

All Might is on weakned, his 7-B keys is literally due statements that he could deal with the problems way easier if he wasnt weakened, like Nomu case
I’m aware of how All Might works, his key that is named “Weakened” is specifically for the events of Two Heroes, where he was forced to stay in his buff form longer than normal. His key named “Wounded,” which has an actual 7-B feat, is the one that’s All Might up until the fight with All For One.

Like, I don’t think Tatsumaki having a weakened key is necessary, but there are examples of characters having such keys.

The main issue isn't the size, but the cluster. Having hundreds or thousands of small attacks means its a collective explosion rather than a singular large one like before.
Let's say the nightmare scenario happens where we never get another shot of the crater HE left and we have to use the 4 shots we got two chapters ago. 2 panels put the crater at like 20-30 meters wide vs. the several hundred meter widths we get in later shots. Does this mean we will be forced to use the smaller scale, even though those shots respectively detail A) the explosion upon impact and B) the explosion in progress vs. the shots of the aftermath?

Frankly, I would prefer to use the aftermath shots where we see the aftermath when the dust has settled- the explosion could have kept expanding after the initial impact panels.

Okay, can we talk about cosmology for a second? First God seemed to be associated with the earth, he even seemed like he might literally be the monsterified planet itself. Vaccine Man and Homeless Emperor talked about "Mother Nature" and mankind's relations in their first appearance. But then we got all this moon symbolism, including a shot of "God" as the moon.

Now we've got a second reference to Jupiter this chapter, the entire chapter is titled after Gustav Holst's song "Jupiter: the bringer of Jollity". Obviously that's playing into the Orchestra imagery of the chapter and summarizing the paradoxically brutal eloquence of Homeless Emperor, but it seems like God is associated with Jupiter as well.

God can't physically be present in all those different places... can he? What's the connection between this extradimensional entity and all these celestial bodies? It's makes me wonder if there aren't multiple entities, and "God" is just one of them. After all if he is Jupiter- there's 6 other planets in Gustav Holst's planet suite so there could be six other entities by that logic.

We also see God in this sorta dimensional realm where there seems to be stars.

So from what I can tell, I get the feeling God will be sort of a character similar to the Anti-Spiral. The similarities are that both shows seem to have this theme of surpassing your limits to reach even more ridiculous height. We know that God isn't just connected to Earth as we see sorta represented by Jupiter and the moon, and the realm of what seems to be stars shows us he may be connected to greater cosmos, and not just earth and isn't a just some mother nature kinda guy. We also know alien species also have similar beings to earth, as we know with the dark matter thieves.

So what if God, like the anti spiral, is this sorta patrol? That they create lifeforms like vaccine man, to their bidding and wipe out species they find disturbing, like humanity.

I was wondering if Fuhrer Ugly and Gums should have a upgrade for their lifting strength for being superior to Tanktop Master.

We also see God in this sorta dimensional realm where there seems to be stars.

So from what I can tell, I get the feeling God will be sort of a character similar to the Anti-Spiral. The similarities are that both shows seem to have this theme of surpassing your limits to reach even more ridiculous height. We know that God isn't just connected to Earth as we see sorta represented by Jupiter and the moon, and the realm of what seems to be stars shows us he may be connected to greater cosmos, and not just earth and isn't a just some mother nature kinda guy. We also know alien species also have similar beings to earth, as we know with the dark matter thieves.

So what if God, like the anti spiral, is this sorta patrol? That they create lifeforms like vaccine man, to their bidding and wipe out species they find disturbing, like humanity.
I'm really starting to think "God" might be a universal entity like the anti-spiral. I used to think he was a monsterified earth created by Humanity's wars and wastefulness, but now that he's being associated with different celestial bodies I think he's either one of several entities or a universal type entity trapped in an alternate reality. After all, he may have been the one to contact the alien seer and send Boros to earth. He also probably rerouted the meteor to earth. Maybe he doesn't want humanity to break their limits because it goes against his order of things? Not sure, but I think Psykos was onto something when she said 'God' looked like "the surface of Jupiter, the structural diagram of the universe"

I used to think he was a monsterified earth created by Humanity's wars and wastefulness, but now that he's being associated with different celestial bodies I think he's either one of several entities or a universal type entity trapped in an alternate reality.
I think the former is still a possibilty tbh, and he just turned into celestial being through whatever. But I think the latter does have a good chance of happening as well.
After all, he may have been the one to contact the alien seer and send Boros to earth.
I see this as maybe being true? Like there's nothing to back it up tbh, but considering God really wants to destroy earth, him sending the supposed strongest guy in the universe doesn't seem like a stretch?

Okay. Does anyone have a problem with upgrading Gums and FU lifting strength to Class G for overpowering TTM? I'm gonna upgrade them as I don't think it needs a CRT.

Fuhrer Ugly is definitely physically stronger all around so I'm fine with upscaling. I don't know about Gums though, because it was Gums bite force vs TTM's lifting strength, not Gum's lifting strength vs. TTM's lifting strength (they weren't grappling or anything).

If Gums upscales, it'd because Gums grappling = Pig God and maybe Pig God > TTM. But I don't think there's any concrete scaling chain for that.

I think the former is still a possibilty tbh, and he just turned into celestial being through whatever. But I think the latter does have a good chance of happening as well.

I see this as maybe being true? Like there's nothing to back it up tbh, but considering God really wants to destroy earth, him sending the supposed strongest guy in the universe doesn't seem like a stretch?
I mean, if God is a universal entity and he wants to destroy humanity- he's already appeared to Psykos and Shibabawa in visions (sorta) so why not alien seers? If he can be present on Jupiter in an aetheral sense, why not a galaxy away? It makes sense if God is sort of equally "present" throughout the universe in his weird alternate reality/ pocket dimension network or whatever.

OPM has gone full mythology conspiracy and I love it.

INB4 ONE decides to go woke and create a CM or elder scrolls type cosmology and breach into tier 1 lmao
It's a possibility.

Literally OPM deep lore at the moment, replace Elder Scrolls with OPM and this is where the theory part of the community is right now;

We got... the ***** of babylon (Psykorochi), the arc of the covenant, the interdimensional cubes, blast, the subterrenean civilization and the pictures deep in the crust, the structural diagram of the universe, the costume pocket dimension, the haunted moon and so much more.

No seriously, if God is one of several entities and still some kind of universal/multiversal, we could get a whole mythology with things like the outer gods and Azathoth. If ONE wants to do that, there's a ready made spot for tier 1 OPM right down the "God/cubes/interdimensional" rabbit hole.

Seems could be, but I think him being this being who hates humanity because they cause harm and so he send guys to do his bidding like the anti spiral is probably the most likely scenario?

Also is it wrong if I said that I don't think it's stretch if Saitama pulled a bullshit immeasurable speed feat out of nowhere? Like considering the shit he does, like with the whole CE and PK thing, he'll probably just accidentally walk through time.

Seems could be, but I think him being this being who hates humanity because they cause harm and so he send guys to do his bidding like the anti spiral is probably the most likely scenario?

Also is it wrong if I said that I don't think it's stretch if Saitama pulled a bullshit immeasurable speed feat out of nowhere? Like considering the shit he does, like with the whole CE and PK thing, he'll probably just accidentally walk through time.
Absolutely. Ever since Saitama punched his way into the Phoenix dimension, the door to immeasurable stuff has been opened. Like punching between realities- would that be Low 2-C if you could travel between universes through sheer AP? I'm not familiar with the higher dimensional tiers tbh.

Dang, what a great chapter! TTM turned into a big mess, and Amai got even more torn apart.
uhh what? amai mask didnt appear in this chapter. the guy who got his arm torn off by fuhrer ugly was Sosshi, who is one of the mercenaries in narinki's squad.

Like punching between realities- would that be Low 2-C if you could travel between universes through sheer AP?
Not really.

Immeasurable speed is being able to move through time without the use of hax and with sheer speed alone. Considering Saitama ain't very hax-ish? I guess it isn't too much of a stretch for him to perform a feat like that.

Kilometers at least. The beam filaments were chasing Tatsumaki at least 1000 meters, judging from the angle the mountains were at.

im actually terrified because deep inside im 99% sure all the cool bits will be redrawn cus its "too over the top"

I doubt he'd starting redraws at this point? Also what if the tank top grants TTM immortality Type 2 uwu

Also shouldn't Genos have immortality Type 2?

im actually terrified because deep inside im 99% sure all the cool bits will be redrawn cus its "too over the top"
I'm not concerned. I'm still pretty convinced all the major redraws happened to make the manga continuity timeline anime-friendly, so that future seasons will have good narrative pace.

Murata has always redrawn things to perfect them, but there's a reason he's been changing the MA arc so much. I think he wants all the cadre fights to come before Saitama vs. Orochi for season 3, so season 3 opens with the fodder battle, builds up with the demons and then the cadres and rises and falls with the climax of Saitama vs. Orochi. If we see Saitama vs Orochi redrawn like an epic, season-stopping fight then we'll know

Basically, he's clearly doing the major redraws for narrative reasons and everything from the Psykorochi Tats fight up till now has been drafted and released after they changed the game plan and started major redraws.

I don't think anything major will get nerfed from that point onwards. Looking at the major nerfs... Phoenix Man was downgraded not to spoil the cadre hype, the focused atomic slash was taken away so that Black S wouldn't get exposed so early and Child Emperor was likely nerfed to set up his growth in the neo-heroes arc and make him a more childish character in general (more room for growth as opposed to his staunch, collected pre-redraw self).

true. btw i just ******* saw some people on reddit say that fuhrer ugly can put up a good fight against ******* orochi.....

Back